Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! (396 Views)

A Thread For The Mental Emancipation Of Indoctrinated Religious Adherents / Are You Wiser Than God? Slavery Is Biblical And Good (photo) / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by RealistRedpiler: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stupidity is when you stay in Nigeria with generator lighting your church premises & claim your commanding power through prayer to stop the war in #Ukarine .
The picture below is Apostle Suleman commanding the war in Ukarine to stop through prayer. Oh #Africa..

2 Likes

Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by rickpat(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
na wa
Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by sweetonugbu: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
His sheeps will believe him.
Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by horlahwaley(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
As in...
Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by remsonik(f): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Let him pray for the land and the lord will hear his prayers and save Ukraine
Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by Botking: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lol, is his mouth, so let him use it do whatever it wish

1 Like

Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by elotajohn1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
If it takes a year for the conflict to end.... His members will shout that their daddy prayers ended the war and as usual they'll sow seeds to that regard.
Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by Saynoomore: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nigeria's case seems to have defied his prayers! I guess he gave up already and decided to focus on Ukraine. grin

1 Like

Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by RealistRedpiler: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Today iswap and Bokoram attacked borno and chibok but Nigerians are crying and praying to God for Russia vs Ukraine!
Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by RealistRedpiler: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2022
Nonsense!!! None of the otobo pusssy eaters saw Covid-19 and the Russian invasion. Ndi Ara!!
Isreal fought against Hamas with Bombs, iron dome and guns not #PRAYER , yet an African man believes his prayers will stop War!! Pathetic!
#SULEMAN #RussiaUkraineWar #suleman.

1 Like

Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by RealistRedpiler: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2022
Saynoomore:
Nigeria's case seems to have defined his prayers! I guess he gave up already and decided to focus on Ukraine. grin

grin
elotajohn1:
If it takes a year for the conflict to end.... His members will shout that their daddy prayers ended the war and as usual they'll sow seeds to that regard.

grin
Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:42am On Feb 27, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
Nonsense!!! None of the otobo pusssy eaters saw Covid-19 and the Russian invasion. Ndi Ara!!
Isreal fought against Hamas with Bombs, iron dome and guns not #PRAYER , yet an African man believes his prayers will stop War!! Pathetic!
#SULEMAN #RussiaUkraineWar #suleman.
Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by RepoMan007: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2022
God has designed us to pray for one another. Job was only restored when he prayed for his friends in chapter 42. All through the epistles of Paul to the saints, it was reechoed. In one of the general epistles, James 5:16, it say "... Pray ye, one for another, that ye may be healed...". That's enough to guide us.

According to Mathew 6:6. Our prayers should be in secret in out closets. This showmanship was called hypocrisy in the verse before Mathew 6:6.

1 Like

Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by RealistRedpiler: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
RepoMan007:
God has designed us to pray for one another. Job was only restored when he prayed for his friends in chapter 42. All through the epistles of Paul to the saints, it was reechoed. In one of the general epistles, James 5:16, it say "... Pray ye, one for another, that ye may be healed...". That's enough to guide us.

According to Mathew 6:6. Our prayers should be in secret in out closets. This showmanship was called hypocrisy in the verse before Mathew 6:6.

My question to people is this :We heard about how war was fought in the Bible, it was all story, no one Can give 100% account, But in our very eyes in this century, the isrealities fought Hamas with iron dome, guns and bullet.
Why then would an idiot in the name of pastor thinks a prayer will stop War??
Ww1 and Ww2 was fought, NA PRAYERS STOPPED IT??
See, I believe in God but I make use of the brain he gave me.
Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by RealistRedpiler: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
My question to people is this :We heard about how war was fought in the Bible, it was all story, no one Can give 100% account, But in our very eyes in this century, the isrealities fought Hamas with iron dome, guns and bullet.
Why then would an idiot in the name of pastor thinks a prayer will stop War??
Ww1 and Ww2 was fought, NA PRAYERS STOPPED IT??
See, I believe in God but I make use of the brain he gave me.
Re: Oh Africa!! The Mental Slavery Is So Strong! by orisa37: 5:32am On Mar 01, 2022
IT'S WORSE AND STUPIDER TO BE "BOKOHARAM".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘pastor Paul Enenche Did All He Could To Remove Late Osinachi From Her Situation / Man Converts To Islam & Dumps It After 5 Minutes (video) / The Financial Church Of Love: "The Genesis Of It ALL."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.