Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King (927 Views)

Everywhere I look I see nig girls on their periods this product can help / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / Sexiness Everywhere I Go Come Carry Me ; Ph Lady Shows Her Hot Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King by RealistRedpiler: 12:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Please search for Shola on Twitter and listen to his commands and write up.
The dude is smart.

See below a chat he showed us!!
An average Nigerian girl weather working or not see Relationship as a poverty alleviation programme!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King by diogo23: 5:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Nigeria girls are stupid/useless
Re: Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2022
Please you guys should stop this shit, anylady that says things like this doesn't like you at all, just delete her number asap, a lady can never demand for these things from someone she likes. There are alot of wie material out there, your focus should just be on compactibility, guys also have their own issues, same way some ladies lacks respect and don't know how to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King by odinson1(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2022
So these are the same idiots who Broke shame Hustling guys everyday

Just imagine the Audacity the Fool has,to demand for an Adult like herself to buy her Clothes she would were to see him. I guess that's her fee then,if he doesn't buy the clothes, she won't allow him sleep with her. Which then of course makes her nothing but a PROSTITUTE! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King by Zionzoom(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2022
As in shola has really helped a lot of guys who used to be a simp

1 Like

Re: Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King by Palazee(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2022
Bunkbars:
Please you guys should stop this shit, anylady that says things like this doesn't like you at all, just delete her number asap, a lady can never demand for these things from someone she likes. There are alot of wie material out there, your focus should just be on compactibility, guys also have their own issues, same way some ladies lacks respect and don't know how to talk.
@bolden

Where do you think we are

Jupiter
Re: Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King by Palazee(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2022
odinson1:
So these are the same idiots who Broke shame Hustling guys everyday

Just imagine the Audacity the Fool has,to demand for an Adult like herself to buy her Clothes she would were to see him. I guess that's her fee then,if he doesn't buy the clothes, she won't allow him sleep with her. Which then of course makes her nothing but a PROSTITUTE! cheesy
The average nigerian lady is very stingy

She may even bill you all the world and you still won't see her pants grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King by Palazee(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2022
Men are swallowing the redpill everyday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King by MAGG0T(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy

Redpill Org. For foolish and myopic guys, so many of them who can't afford 3 square meal per day, coming here to shame women.

That's why you guys attract only broke and hungry girls....

you guys always settle for less and feel intimidated by working class ladies

This is my own green pill swallow it

1 Like

Re: Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King by RealistRedpiler: 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Redpill Org. For foolish and myopic guys, so many of them who can't afford 3 square meal per day, coming here to shame women.

That's why you guys attract only broke and hungry girls....

you guys always settle for less and feel intimidated by working class ladies

This is my own green pill swallow it

Gtf outta here. Woman rapper

(1) (Reply)

Women Give Reasons Why They Expect Transport Fare From Guys When They Go On Date / What Is Happening Here? / Leak S€xtape Of Cecilia From Ghana Enjoying It Nice From New Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.