Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? (381 Views)

2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) / Revival Hour With Bro Tony. Day 1, 23/1/2018. (morning Prayers) / Proper Explanation To Matthew 23:1-10. Particularly Vs 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? by AdventHero: 6:04am On Feb 27, 2022
The Lord is offering to lead us in this dark and dreary world into the glory of heaven. He has offered that he will be there with us as the GOOD SHEPHERD; so, if we follow the Lord, we are his sheep (John 10:27).

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want" - Psalm 23:1. When you submit your life to the Lord as a sheep would submit to the shepherd to be lead into safety and sustenance, you can be sure that you will never lack in any of the necessities of Life. Even in times of troubles, he will come to the rescue, to save you from the attacks of the enemy.

Kindly share and join us now
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fplNZ_8QS88
Facebook: https://fb.watch/bqKQm4BIcJ/
Re: Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? by Mickykarim: 6:18am On Feb 27, 2022
ABSOLUTELY, THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? by helinues: 6:20am On Feb 27, 2022
And who's Ukrainians shepherd that they are being neglected during this dangerous time?
Re: Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? by Stephen0mozzy: 6:46am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:
And who's Ukrainians shepherd that they are being neglected during this dangerous time?

Humans have a responsibility to choose GOODNESS instead of EGO AND HATRED. will you now blame God for giving people free will?

If you were a robot-ish being, will you have enjoyed the privilege of having an opinion?
Re: Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
AdventHero:

Kindly share and join us be/fplNZ_8QS88
Facebook: https:/cJ/

He is not offering any thing. The Psalm is simply saying all these shall happen when you belong to The The Lord.
Re: Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

The Ukrainian President. Not The Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mickykarim:
ABSOLUTELY, THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD.

You might claim to choose Him but every Covenant aka Agreement/Contract requires the Consent and Acceptance of the Contracting Parties.

This, whilst you may claim to have chosen Him, has He Chosen to Accept you?

Should He?

Are you qualified to be Accepted by Him?

Look at Abraham's Covenant, you will see Consent and Acceptance is there.

So, you may claim to have chosen Him but if He has not ACCEPTED your choice, SORRY YOU DO NOT HAVE A COVENANT (CONTRACT) WITH HIM.

SO NO PSALM 23 FOR YOU.
Re: Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? by orisa37: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
"The Lord is my shepherd". The Lord is my Standard of Prayers, Consideration, Way, Truth, Feelings, Thinking, Reasoning, Actions, Interactions and Movements to Reach The Kingdom of God . Many are called but Few are Accepted into the Kingdom of God.
Re: Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? by orisa37: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jesus is The Word of God at The BEGINNING AND NOW AND FOREVER
Re: Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? by orisa37: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
The Lord Jesus Christ is Ukrainians Shepherd. Ukraine is being considered for ACCEPTANCE INTO THE New World ERA. NEVER MIND RUSSIA'S VANDALIZATION OF JEHOVAH WITNESS. JEHOVAH WITNESS TOO IS PRAYING AND BEING CONSIDERED FOR ACCEPTANCE INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

AS OUR SECURITY, SAFETY AND SUCCESS, THE LORD WILL ACHIEVE GREAT RESULTS IN HIS OWN TIME.
Re: Do You Really Understand Psalm 23:1? by orisa37: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The Ukrainian President. Not The Lord.

We shall see.

(1) (Reply)

Rejection Has An Explanation -- Apostle Joshua Selman / Where can I buy the ESV Bible? / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Capetown, South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.