Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) (9762 Views)

2 Year Old Girl Recites Psalm 23 / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2023
2-Year Old Recites Psalm 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf2BrZFXiTk?si=669nIq1wyiX18EiT

Psalms 23:1-6 (KJV)

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Amen!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2023
I was stunned when I first watched this video because I can't even remember who I was at that age talkless of reciting a full chapter of the Bible.

Even though i was much older than her (about six to seven years old) when I first did, it wasn't still easy for me. I needed extra motivation, like the promise of a gift from a pastor to be able to patiently endure that difficult process till I could achieve that.

So this is by no means any mean feat.

May God bless and keep this little angel in His fold that she may truly dwell in His house forever and ever. In Jesus name!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2023
Interestingly the first chapter of the Bible I recited was also taken from the same book and also had six verses, however not Psalm 23.

It was Psalm 1 and although I got a physical gift as a result, it didn't just end there as I got a much bigger and better gift than that.

It was a spiritual gift of knowledge of the Truth, because that was how I first got to know about the importance of walking in righteousness and obedience to God and being truly blessed.

Psalms 1:1-6 (KJV)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

So even though I wasn't saved at the time, such knowledge of the Truth eventually led to my salvation and true freedom from the bondage of sin.

That could also explain the reason I place so much emphasis on righteousness and the obedience of God's Word today, hence it makes so much sense to train up little children with such knowledge so that when they were older, it shall not depart from them. Proverbs 22:6

God bless.

13 Likes

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2023
Very impressive. It is a sign of intelligence.

If the baby is in China, Japan, or America, the parents will take her to a science or engineering lab or introduce her to sports like swimming or cycling. They may even try introducing her to acting. But in Africa, her parents will say she has a call, and they will dump her in the Church where her intelligence will gradually wither and she will grow up to be speaking in tongues.

She can recite other books or other things the same way she recites the Bible, but average Africans will conclude that her ability to recite the Bible means she has a call to be a pastor.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2023
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Wow!
Wow!!
Wow!!!

This is more than Impressive.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2023
Lol. Instead of facing his books...he dey read fairy tales. grin

I will be attacked here ... but I have a question.

How come ALL the so-called men of God didn't see COVID-19 pandemic happening?

They were mute then but quickly resumed the call for tithes afterwards.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2023
It's ALL ABOUT JESUS

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Available9: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2023
Nice one...the way her mouth they sharp, na this type they quick call police for her husband

3 Likes

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by obinna58(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2023
What religion does humanity, in what way does psalm 23 help this child?
Already forcing religion on the innocent child

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by BigDawsNet: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2023
God bless you kiddo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by N3TRAL: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2023

4 Likes

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by femi4: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Amen!
Most of us do this growing up without knowing the scripture was from Ps 23
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by ATEAMS: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2023
Indeed
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by meum: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2023
Nice😁

Not all those shoshall media mamas dat don’t even remember the first two verses.
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2023
That's good
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2023
BigDawsNet:
God bless you kiddo
Amen and you too.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2023
angry
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by turmacs(f): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2023
obinna58:
What religion does humanity, in what way does psalm 23 help this child?
As in. At such a young age they've began teaching things that'll in no way be of use to her life other than skewing up her mentality and making her think illogically as she grows older..As an African, if you know you want your kids to become the best of themselves and achieve great heights, don't allow them near anything that has to do with religion or tribe, you can clearly see what those two things have been doing to our continent and its people.

4 Likes

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by McLizbae: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2023
Sweet.
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2023
femi4:
Most of us do this growing up without knowing the scripture was from Ps 23
@ maybe 5, 6 or 7 years,
BUT,
@ 2 years old Oga Femo?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by usecondom(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2023
Lol achievement grin grin
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2023
McLizbae:
Sweet.
Sweeter 😋

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Tyktoker: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2023
True wonder kid!
jesusjnr2020:

Amen!

1 Like

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by sweetgala(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2023
This child is not 2 years old. This child is more likely than not nearing 36 months.
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Ceasarceasar: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2023
This is wonderful
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Zooposki(f): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2023
post=127169396:
It's ALL ABOUT JESUS

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by YorubaDemonswag: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2023
Brainwashing a kid like this should carry heavy punishment

1 Like

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2023
cool
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by obinna58(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2023
turmacs:
As in. At such a young age they've began teaching things that'll in no way be of use to her life other than skewing up her mentality and making her think illogically
They’re screwing her psychological side, at such little age they’re already preparing her to start fighting unseen demon and evil spiritual forces with lots of hate in the heart

1 Like

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Expanse2020(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Lol. Instead of facing his books...he dey read fairy tales. grin

I will be attacked here ... but I have a question.

How come ALL the so-called men of God didn't see COVID-19 pandemic happening?

They were mute then but quickly resumed the call for tithes afterwards.
u
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nigeria was busy installing 5G network that time so there was no sure network to communicate with their lord that time
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2023
This is 2023, and psalm 23, could be as important or even speak.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies, you annoit my head with oil, my cup overflows, surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. smiley

Interpretation
lets say the enemies, are the fallen angels ( for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principlaities and powers), they can see, and lets say they can see the great table the Lord is preparing.
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Sharp kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote / Merry Christmas Nairalanders / What Made Satan Disobey God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.