Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner (19370 Views)

Surulere Bye-election: INEC Declares Fuad Laguda (APC) As Winner / Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Imo Assembly Suspends 3 Lawmakers, Declares Ngor Okpala Seat Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Slurity(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2022
grin
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by SmartPolician: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
If PDP loses Ngor Okpoala state Assembly election today, it will be a shock, Sen. Hope Uzodinma should be held responsible because he is known for election fraud. Election fraud is SIN in the eyes of the LORD and for this reason some Apc members will not make heaven.

PDP does not own imo State. Imo voters are enlightened and don't vote for party, instead they vote for candidates.

For instance, Chike Okafor has been in APC winning Ehime Mbano-Ihitte/Uboma-Obowo constituency in the HoR back to back.

Don't wail whenever the PDP loses election in Imo because the state is not a typical PDP state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Nyanmiridunce: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Bad news for south west if uzodinma can be winning his state convincingly and Tinubu with akeredolu can't do same

It is more reason APC don't need south west going forward

APC is guaranteed to get 30% in Yoruba land with or without one man, so it makes more sense to zone to the other southern zones and pick more votes
To you now you don make sense?

APC will sweep 5 states in SW easily, how many states can they sweep in the southeast? First answer that before deluding yourself on a Sunday morning.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Dapson73(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Bad news for south west if uzodinma can be winning his state convincingly and Tinubu with akeredolu can't do same

APC is guaranteed to get 30% in Yoruba land with or without one man, so it makes more sense to zone to the other southern zones and pick more votes

Try harder next time. Thrashed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Lovenorth: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Nice
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Dapson73(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2022
dayo23:
This election na sure arrangee... grin, na who get money and power dey win election for Naija

But you didn't say this when APGA won the gubernatorial election in Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
To you now you don make sense?

APC will sweep 5 states in SW easily, how many states can they sweep in the southeast? First answer that before deluding yourself on a Sunday morning.
No be sweeping by mouth

From history to date it has always been 45% 55% shared almost equally in south west

South west never vote landslide as south east south south does

So APC would rather give south south igbo man who would sweep landslide against an aboki

South east can give him landslide

South west can split as usual it never helped anyone

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by ddmannn(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2022
It stuns me the way people criticize APC and his governor in Imo here on nairaland but in reality, they love and are happy with Hope Uzodinma for his unpolitical strength in carrying out massive infrastructural projects that is of international standard. Hope Uzodinma has defiled the claims of his failure in governance and proven that he is indeed a leader of repute.

4 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by guru90: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Express477:
DECLARE WHO YOU WANT...

*We make real money from Admob*

With legit proofs and steps to cash out

�*GOOGLE ADMOB YOUTH EMPOWERMENT*�

Make more than $200 every month day or even more
if you are committed to earn more money.

✅No certificate/ referral required,
✅No experience required,
✅No Age Limit
✅Doesn't obstruct Ur Office Work
⭐REQUIREMENTS⭐
✅Gmail account
✅Verifiable physical address
✅Earning app
✅Smartphone
✅Any of International Passport, Drivers license, National ID Card.
✅Data SIM.
✅Account number
✅Phone number.

Check sig for contact details and more informations

Scammer.... u registered today and u began ur scamming sharp sharp..... u can't make money in a quick way.... learn genuine work....

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by jrusky(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

I just naturally hate people like you. You are foolish and so toxic in everything. Infact you are too silly I say it with no apology. What brought Tinubu and Souhwest into this just tell me? So now apc is now the party igbo so love baa?

Oh heaven why? God why, pls why did you just created some people and removed senses during their creation and place a curse of tribalusm and foolishness on them like this mofo, Chukwu biko why?

So now Hopeless Uzo no longer a devil killing his kinsmen according to some of you lots but a Saint because he put Imo people on chain baa

So because this man won election now Uzo is the man? I swear majority of my own people from the SE are the most foolish and confused people under the heaven. With all damage apc had done yet still winning election in that region this is unbelievable instead for a mofo like you to be ashame of yourself you jump to Timubu.

Plsssssssss just go back to your bed you sound miserable on Sunday morning.

5 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by seunmsg(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Congratulations to the winner. APC winning everywhere on election while PDP keep winning irrelevant online polls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Miscreants here will tell you APC won't win any election in Imo state.

Ipob retards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2022
jrusky:

I just naturally hate people like you. You are foolish and so toxic in everything. Infact you are too silly I say it with no apology. What brought Tinubu and Souhwest into this just tell me? So now apc is now the party igbo so love baa?

Oh heaven why? God why, pls why did you just created some people and removed senses during their creation and place a curse of tribalusm and foolishness on them like this mofo, Chukwu biko why?

So now Hopeless Uzo no longer a devil killing his kinsmen according to some of you lots but a Saint because he put Imo people on chain baa

So because this man won election now Uzo is the man? I swear majority of my own people from the SE are the most foolish and confused people under the heaven. With all damage apc had done yet still winning election in that region this is unbelievable instead for a mofo like you to be ashame of yourself you jump to Timubu.

Plsssssssss just go back to your bed you sound miserable on Sunday morning.
hate is in you is natural

And you are just frustrated because you live in fools paradise that you don't want blown off

Truth hurts, south west and their split votes is useless to apc
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Enemyofpeace: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2022
So people still dey vote for APC?
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by quickberry(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am very happy APC is pulling more votes and winning south east south south

It is more impetus which the NEC would table to convince Yorubas at the end why presidency isn't going to them

If APC can add the sentiment of a son these zones are set to turn up

South west have become a liability on APC, buhari had to use remote control to help Tinubu Against a dancer, akeredolu has lost his own election

Stop posting false info

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by BlazinGlory40: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what stopped akeredolu from also thumb printing in government house

Or they are no more committed to the party because Buhari won't give Tinubu president

Oga APC won in ondo

4 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Abujason: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
Rigged election!
Bleep APC, Bleep PDP.

If you can, pls help me. I am depressed, sad & devastated due to hunger & joblessness. I am starving. Pls help me.

SIX/THREE/ONE/TWO/FOUR/FIVE/FIVE/SIX/NINE/SIX

Fidelity Bank

Are you accepting assistance from APC and PDP members that you just bleeped?

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by onuman: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2022
There was no election.

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2022
quickberry:

Stop posting false info
difference of 1,000 you should be ashamed of yourself that is failure to be splitting votes that much in APC stronghold
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Nyanmiridunce: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
No be sweeping by mouth

From history to date it has always been 45% 55% shared almost equally in south west

So APC would rather give south south igbo man who would sweep landslide against an aboki

Wetin dey pain is that someone as deluded as you liked this trash.

Like someone read the nonsense you typed and liked this. Dumbos know southeast vote for pdp right from time, so what's your excuse here?

You just want to be noticed sha. APC control 5 states in the west while they only have 2 states in the east under their feet and you say southwest doesn't matter to APC grin

Jatijati lo ń sọ lẹ́nu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Menace2Society(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

So APC is no more a Yoruba party

4 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Oga APC won in ondo
won by 1,000 votes

I see that as failure in supposed APC stronghold
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by mctons: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2022
This is my local government. Let’s move forward in as much as it’s free and fair election
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by quickberry(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
difference of 1,000 you should be ashamed of yourself that is failure to be splitting votes that much in APC stronghold

You should be ashamed, speaking with two sides of your mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2022
quickberry:

You should be ashamed, speaking with two sides of your mouth.
I am speaking with one mouth here

You consider this as win i consider it as loss for apc

APC won Calabar with 2k votes in pro PDP terrain
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by contigiency(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2022
A big lesson for those who stay on social media and declared that Hope UZODINMA and APC are unpopular in IMO state.

2 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by quickberry(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am speaking with one mouth here

You consider this as win i consider it as loss for apc

APC won Calabar with 2k votes in pro PDP terrain

Olodo...U claimed PDP won, until I showed u the result, now u are claiming the difference is not much. You deserve a thunderous slap. Dumbo.

2 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Quaddafi29: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2022
The election was a fiasco where the illegal government unleashed violence on the people and re wrote the election in one Sentiero Hotel. It was really a shame!

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 27, 2022
Abujason:

Are you accepting assistance from APC and PDP members that you just bleeped?

Yes sir. I am sorry if u belong in either of the parties. Apologies pls. Help me! Thanks
Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Truthisunique2: 8:18am On Feb 27, 2022
quickberry:

Olodo...U claimed PDP won, until I showed u the result, now u are claiming the difference is not much. You deserve a thunderous slap. Dumbo.
below is what you quoted from me no where did I say PDP won when you quoted me

I am for APC in 2023 election as they field amaechi

So I still remain resolute that getting 50% 50% equal spilt in a supposed stronghold is failure

APC wasn't so lucky in the last Osun election before Buhari intervened

50 50 split of votes is a failure because it can always backfire

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by Zico5(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2022
The way these people are bad mouthing APC. U will think APC can never get a single vote. Double face people. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner by princdebola201(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
No be sweeping by mouth

ordinarily i won't have mentioned you because you are a insignifcant troll with no political ideology, that dances round a circle in a political discussion.

For the sake of people reading your jargons for the first time not to be misled.
South west didn't split votes in 2003,2007,2011 election Pdp won convincingly.

1999 was splited between 2 yoruba sons, falae,and obj.
2015,2019 was splited between two fulanis buhari, Gej and Atiku.

2023 is going to be a (Apc)southerner Vs (pdp)Northerner.
If Apc candidate happens to be a Yoruba, don't expect splitting of votes enough said.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls For Emefiele's Sack, Arrest & Detention Over Naira Notes / Despite Cash Crunch, Nigeria Donates Vehicles To Benin Republic / Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.