Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Snoop Dogg Reacts To Russia Invasion Of Ukraine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Reacts To Russia Invasion Of Ukraine (515 Views)

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Reacts To Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by Robisky001(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Snoop Dogg expresses his displeasure with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
Snoop Dogg, an American rapper, joined celebrities on Saturday to speak out against Russian President Vladimir Putin’s war on Ukraine.

https://gistviral.com/2022/02/27/snoop-dogg-expresses-his-displeasure-with-russias-invasion-of-ukraine/
Re: Snoop Dogg Reacts To Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2022
Yeah no sane human in earth will support Putin and his nairaland puppet..he is an evil monster that wants to destroy the world..
No space for terrorist here...they just be cut off from the world..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Leave Peoples Husbands Alone" Gistlover Blast Nkechi Blessing / Osinachi: “I Told Her To Leave This Marriage But She Believed All Will Be Well / I'm Not Looking For A Man Since I Know I'll Be Able To Pay For Their Services Wh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.