Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

#VIDEO: During A Football Game In Anambra, A Player Slumps And Dies. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / #VIDEO: During A Football Game In Anambra, A Player Slumps And Dies. (235 Views)

Nasarawa Footballer, Jonah Slumps And Dies During Match (Photos) / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#VIDEO: During A Football Game In Anambra, A Player Slumps And Dies. by Bendelnews: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2022
#VIDEO: During a football game in Anambra, a player slumps and dies....http://www.bendelnews.com/2022/02/during-football-game-in-anambra-player.html

1 Like

Re: #VIDEO: During A Football Game In Anambra, A Player Slumps And Dies. by Golan007: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: #VIDEO: During A Football Game In Anambra, A Player Slumps And Dies. by MoneyGoDrop: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Heart issues during football matches is a real thing. I lost a neighbour in Malaysia in 2017 because of it and he was due to return to Nigeria the following week before he collapsed. RIP to him and many others who have gone this way.

1 Like

Re: #VIDEO: During A Football Game In Anambra, A Player Slumps And Dies. by paulolee(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2022
just too bad,...thats d worst thing to ever happen to any community because we all know dt almost all region have alot of youths playing football for fun each week..
i do pray a private prayer each day dt GOD shouldn't allow any of this health complications happen to anybody playing soccer bcoz its just too bad knowing dt wat is meant to give a community fun is now coming along with sadness...
the worst is that 90% of our locals playing football have little or no idea about whats the main reasons for players slumping on the pitch and some easy first aid treats to revive them..
na only GOD dey save man..
Re: #VIDEO: During A Football Game In Anambra, A Player Slumps And Dies. by paulolee(m): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Heart issues during football matches is a real thing. I lost a neighbour in Malaysia in 2017 because of it and he was due to return to Nigeria the following week before he collapsed. RIP to him and many others who have gone this way.
swears man....very traumatic especially for those close to the departed, to play football go start to de fear them
Re: #VIDEO: During A Football Game In Anambra, A Player Slumps And Dies. by MoneyGoDrop: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=paulolee post=110593684]
swears man....very traumatic especially for those close to the departed, to play football go start to de fear them

Or do any sports for that matter. I preay such deaths never happen to people close to us.

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of Russia And Ukraine War On Football And Sports In General / Where Can I Buy Scrabble And Chess Boards In Bulk In Onitsha? / USA Vs Panama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.