Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How To Have Healthy And Beautiful Eyes Please? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Have Healthy And Beautiful Eyes Please? (242 Views)

You Should Have Healthy Eating Habits During Pregnancy. Find Reason Why? / I'm Having Boil Inside My Eyes. Please Help / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Healthy And Beautiful Eyes Please? by Sxyhalima: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2022
my eyes are black, i feel like people prefer lighter eyes but im not ready for contacts any tips to make them lighter naturally

also i want them to be bright sparkly, no eye bags, fluttery lashes

any tips?

i also want to cure my short sightedness and have healthy eyes

thanks
Re: How To Have Healthy And Beautiful Eyes Please? by canaryy: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hello.
If you're in Lagos, we'd give you a one-time free wellness massage.

You can Learn more here & send a DM with this as subject: https://www.nairaland.com/7000393/face-massage-lagos
Re: How To Have Healthy And Beautiful Eyes Please? by Kobojunkie: 2:44am On Feb 28, 2022
Sxyhalima:
my eyes are black, i feel like people prefer lighter eyes but im not ready for contacts any tips to make them lighter naturally
also i want them to be bright sparkly, no eye bags, fluttery lashes
any tips?
i also want to cure my short sightedness and have healthy eyes
---- Drink more water regularly
---- consider upping your vitamin A regularly
---- Also increase your Vitamin B and D intake
---- Protect ýour eyes from the bright sun using 100UV sunglasses where possible
---- Get good sleep each night to ensure your eyes get the rest they deserve each night
---- Try as much as possible not to strain your eyes
---- Visit your optometrist to get fitted with proper lenses for your shortsightedness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Body When A Poisonous Snake Bites You? / How To Care For The Gum Of Your Teething Child! Overcoming The Teething Deja Vu / Woman, 19, Rushed To Hospital After Holding In Farts Around Boyfriend For 2 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.