Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) (44498 Views)

Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta / Ado Hadi Collapses, Dies During Match In Spain / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by yinkeys(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wahala
No emergency kit or help in this zoo
That’s why Erickson is alive today
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by Raxxye(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cokahot:
Lack of rest,no balanced diet,lack of health check now hez gonna turn to ashes. Played a lot matches,today's black day,sure hez already regretting his actions,e go be like magic,slumped to his death.
And this is funny to you?
You truly need help!
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by excel101(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin grin see as he fall..yakata for car like person wey don, shayo..anambra footballer indeed..may his soul rest in, ronaldo instagram page..
Na inside somebody death you dey take joke so, na wa for you o.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by wizonlyson: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
goslowgoslow:
You will die soon......that I have seen! Oloriburuku!
BACK TO THE SENDER..

Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by tito44: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
MrCover:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

Stop hyping ur silly blog

2 Likes

Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by wizonlyson: 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Innobee99:
Ur brain dey use seat belt aswear

Ur conscience is lost
bro..u supporse dey do comedian..i swear..all this for me..

Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by TheRealKing(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin grin see as he fall..yakata for car like person wey don, shayo..anambra footballer indeed..may his soul rest in, ronaldo instagram page..

Do not mock the dead?? You certainly will fall like that one day
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by kakaflex(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
RIP
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by Cutehector(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
May his soul rest in peace. Dont stress your heart please
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by wizonlyson: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Obiorahpcfg:
Make death visit you so that you will know how it feels to loose a soul prematurely. Idiot! Why the laughter? Shuuum.
back to the sender..
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by Dshocker(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
wizonlyson:

Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by wizonlyson: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=Dshocker post=110608392][/quote] good night, oga..
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by shogsman(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
wizonlyson:
This is one of the reasons why I boycott this platform,the lack of regulations on this place is embarrassing,I keep telling them but oga seun keeps deleting my topic, do better seun
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by wizonlyson: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
shogsman:

This is one of the reasons why I boycott this platform,the lack of regulations on this place is embarrassing,I keep telling them but oga seun keeps deleting my topic, do better seun
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by errigdee: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
THIS is NIGERIA where the dreams also dies with the FLESH .... RIP ...STAR...
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by wizonlyson: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
shogsman:

goodnight..bro..
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by shantti(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
wizonlyson:

U r very sick.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by Cryomancer858: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?
neeyor8870: The site is a good alternative to Nairaland
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by cooljude(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
wizonlyson:

What is funny about this? A lot of y'all have no humanity in you.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by Dearlord(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Na person way chop belleful de play football for this buharized time
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by IrepChrist: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
DarkJeddi:
And what's the guarantee that there's an eternity?

Accept Christ and you will know.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
JaskanFactor:

Why so rude, did you take the injection for disease that does not exist, injection made by same people sponsoring terrorists.
In Europe they call it the depopulation injection.

If you took the shot, dont run or exert yourself, the injection causes blood cloths which leads to heart attacks as planned.
That is why they are distracting everybody with war, so that the news of all those dying from the injection can be suppressed.

And youre the ignorant one not me cause you dont know the history, they did the same thing in 1918, then it was not called covid but Spanish flue it was called, and soo as they injected people and they started dying, they quickly started world war 1 to distract everybody from news of those dying from injection.

Go and google Spanish flue mask, they had them wearing face mask then too.

They do this mass death injection and war every 100 years.

Have you ever heard of planet of the apes, well we are on planet of the barbarians , barbaric is the order of the day, highly diabolic satanic evil mass death for barbarian pleasure.

Don't you people ever get tired of all these Conspiracy theories?

Lol..

You have to throw Planets of the Apes fiction into it for good measure?

Every time I have to listen to tall tales like this..

All I have to say..

No wonder religion and its pile of crap has been swallowed by humanity for ages..
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
IrepChrist:

Accept Christ and you will know.
Lol..

I bet..

The only eternity..

That is the right eternity..

Is your eternity?

Right? grin

Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by bluefilm: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mkpurummiri is not good for your health.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by Panda7(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
he died because of dehydration, that first commentor warn yourself sad
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by bobbybrains(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
You are just seeking attention bro
I'm really sorry for your mental health state.

wizonlyson:
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by Panda7(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
most of this forum commentors are a product of the country always
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18 YEARS SHOULD GO TO THE NEAREST CLINISC OR HOSPITAL AND HAVE THEIR BLOOD PRESSURE CHECKED , MANY OF THESE DEATHS CAN BE AVOIDED WITH EARLY DETECTION , MANY ARE WALKING ON THE STREET AND THEY ARE JUST LIVING ON BORROWED TIME BECAUSE THEY HAVENT DONE THE BLOOD PRESSURE CHECK , HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IS A SILENT KILLER AND THE VICTIM WILL APPEAR HATLTHY AND STRONG TILL DEATH STRIKES UNEXPECTEDLY
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by Murphy22(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Drugs addicts.
Result..
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by wizonlyson: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
bobbybrains:
You are just seeking attention bro
I'm really sorry for your mental health state.

bro..wentin..now..wentin i buy from una..wey i no pay una,na only me dey nairaland..i get like 50 mentions, ontop this post..wentin i say..wey nairalanders, never say the one wey bad pass, my own..i go call, lala ,myda44, on u people, oo..wentin now..

Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) by 1daboi: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
wizonlyson:
this isn't funny and you're very st@ pid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serena Williams Baptized As A Jehovah’s Witness / FIFA The Best Men's Player Award Finalists: Ronaldo, Messi, Virgil Van Diyk / Oshoala, Messi, Pique Model Barcelona’s New Away Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.