Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan (18852 Views)

Do Not Denigrate Nigeria In Your Sermons, Tinubu Appeals To Religious Leaders / APC May Lose 2023 Presidential Election Because Of Cashless Policy, Sagay Warns / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Realists(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ex president Stealing is not corruption coroner, is financially down hence the need for him to go & reloot.
Gej wants to Zazu Nigeria again.
We dey laugh oooo.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Basheer22: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
mrvitalis:
Handing Jonathan the presidency would be the best thing to ever happen to south ..truth me Fulanis won't smell power for the next 30 years ...Igbos can certainly sheild our ambition for that to happen trust me

Jonathan is an ex presidents knows what to do with power now trust me ...with power of state and south behind him ..it would be easy to install a middle belt Christian and maybe south south Muslim ( yes they exist ) after him ...
Then Igbo and north east Muslim as vice then igbos hand over to north east and Yoruba vice north east hand over to yorubas ...then we can kill zoning
[/s]

You have confirmed the fear of the North as regards Igbo Presidency.
Igbos want to kill zoning with their 21.7% voter turnout during elections grin

You are unimportant comedians with zero political value.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by timefarm(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hmm.
This rumour is from top echelon of APC.

It is most likely true
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:
Handing Jonathan the presidency would be the best thing to ever happen to south ..truth me Fulanis won't smell power for the next 30 years ...Igbos can certainly sheild our ambition for that to happen trust me

Jonathan is an ex presidents knows what to do with power now trust me ...with power of state and south behind him ..it would be easy to install a middle belt Christian and maybe south south Muslim ( yes they exist ) after him ...
Then Igbo and north east Muslim as vice then igbos hand over to north east and Yoruba vice north east hand over to yorubas ...then we can kill zoning

You are a comedian.

5% don't matter in the scheme of things.

Get rid of your delusion of grandeur.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by olaolaking: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's all media noise to sell paper

Gej has never been desperate for president

He isn't desperate to become a member of another party three months to submitting names of flag bearers

Make una dey engage una brain, how would this gel, when those who formed the party since 2015 are still isolated from power in apc
This is just a simple reasoning. But people are so gullible by all kinds of nonsense permutations and theories
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by jojo1415: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
What wil now happen to Tinubu?

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Cantonese: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
I have told you all and I tell you once again.

President Buhari and the APC northern controllers will hand over power to Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan to complete his four years tenure. After his four years, they intend to get power back in the north for eight years before returning to the Igbos in the south.

That is the permutation and that is the only way they think that APC can have more relevance in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by slivertongue: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wetin concern me with APC intrigues
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by hisexcellency34: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jonathan will have to kill Tinubu first before getting APC ticket. We fight dirty

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by gassbee: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
The funniest thing is dat d Otuoke nigger has not even come up to deny this presidential ambitions to clear up d air

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Amumaigwe: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's all media noise to sell paper

Gej has never been desperate for president

He isn't desperate to become a member of another party three months to submitting names of flag bearers

Make una dey engage una brain, how would this gel, when those who formed the party since 2015 are still isolated from power in apc

He may not be desperate, what about Mama Peace?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Archworld(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
uthlaw:
Who is deceiving Jonathan about getting APC ticket, even in is dream,he can't get the ticket!

That is true . You don't put white cloth in the midst of pigs and expect it to remain white. Goodluck deserves better

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by AreaFada2: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

This [b][b]pomo mouth[/b] confused man don turn wailer on top same party wey him dey support. [/b]

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by BlazinGlory40: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

So I’m your mind, you think Jonathan would hand over to a southerner?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by mrvitalis(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

So I’m your mind, you think Jonathan would hand over to a southerner?
Did you read my post ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by mrvitalis(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Basheer22:
[s][/s]

You have confirmed the fear of the North as regards Igbo Presidency.
Igbos want to kill zoning with their 21.7% voter turnout during elections grin

You are unimportant comedians with zero political value.
Igbo man would end zoning n restructure the country ...how is that a bad thing ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by JANK23H(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Yeye analysis

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Reference(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
I usually do not like commenting on personalities around the next general elections being a stickler for issues, programs and visions.... but on this one, I will say this....

There is absolutely nothing Jonathan is bringing to this country going forward that is worth such a terrible decision.
To me it is just an affront to the institutions of democracy, the state of the nation and the peoples who voted him out in 2015.
For heavens sake this man lost, and lost for good reasons.
Why take sure a huge risk with bringing him back with all the baggage of his regime.

Why are we always so fixated with the personal ambitions of these politicians as a people often at the expense of the nation at large.
What is Mr. Jonathan coming to do in Aso Rock.
This is just so annoying.
Can we just find solutions to our collective problems and move forward please.
What a mess.

We need to wipe the slate clean, get someone completely different in there, with the key skills and competencies first to face the challenges of our time and then evolve a new nation by its restructuring along lines of equity, solidarity and justice. Why tinker with the past.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by AreaFada2: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ordinarily I would have disagreed with the bolded but not anymore. GEJ should accept the ticket if given. Even if just to scatter APC and give uppercut to those who were obstacle to his government. From using boko, using their media control, opposing badly needed subsidy removal to stop corruption in it and never seeing anything good that he did. Since nobody has honour or integrity in 9ja politics including the Ponmo mouth himself, why should only Jonathan keep doing gentleman that is used by uncouth agberos to ridicule him later? shocked shocked

They have had power for 8 years and only have increased skull mining, herdsmen terrorists rampaging across 9ja including killing a king in Ondo State, yahoo boys everywhere, pounds sterling over 770 to a Naira, high inflation, world poverty capital, hunger and worse to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Slurity(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
I pity Jonathan. After Buhari has messed up the country thoroughly , he now wants to hand it over to him
The damage Jonathan did to this country is 10 times more than what Buhari is doing right now. Jonathan remains our worst President after Abacha.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Frakintayo(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
jojo1415:
What wil now happen to Tinubu?
Tinubu will wait for his time.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by executive12: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Don't overrate GEJ.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by mrvitalis(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
executive12:

Don't overrate GEJ.
Don't underate the office of the president

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by jrusky(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Pls dont warn him again. Let him go ahead I think the disgrace he had already suffered are not enough this time they will not only dissgrace him he will be embarrass and put to jail.

I'm one of his die hard supporter and I'm still but the day he join that evil party I'm out and I will join those hurling insult on him for being silly coward and slow poke.

I naturally dislike any man who can not stand his ground come rain or sun.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by uthlaw: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Archworld:

That is true . You don't put white cloth in the midst of pigs and expect it to remain white. Goodluck deserves better
one of the most useless president that rule Nigeria!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by bluefilm: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
That's a great advice.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Egypt209: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Go say that to the marines!
You left law chamber to come chop evening suya at Transcorp in the name of PACAC, but now advising another grown up man on what to do?
Power is sweet bro.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Emola12(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
uthlaw:
Who is deceiving Jonathan about getting APC ticket, even in is dream,he can't get the ticket!
nah u go get am nah u dis masquerade ,,,,,Jonathan is better than Tinubu and bufhari by far

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs / APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State (pictures) / Hardship: Animal Feed Now Delicacy To Some Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.