Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,406 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Funny Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Story (659 Views)

Funny Story PDF By Emily Henry - Download / Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria / The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Story by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
So a friend of mine just found out recently that she was pregnant in a relationship that just started January , she had to open up to I and another mutual friend of ours after her bf who was responsible started switching up on her real quick , not picking her calls , not responding to her texts and then when he finally called it was a very rude conversation , talked to her like she was a nobody , she was still trying to defend him but none of what she said could convince me that he could talk to her like that

So we all had to just start looking for a solution because if this pregnancy stays hell will break loose , it was the first time any of us were in this kind of sensitive situation ,
since we couldn't really get to the baby daddy at least for money coz all the conversations were turning into arguments, she ran to her ex who is also her friend and explained to him and that one was the one that came to her rescue for the money part , just when she was about to go and get it done she miscarried cry cry, and fell sick , she hasn't told her bf that she lost it yet but I just advised her to ghost him , no explanation , no talk , just cut , block and delete but Its her business if she listens to me

I always heard that you'll see the true colors of a man the moment you get pregnant for him , but this is not hearing , the baby didn't come to stay , but this whole thing opened the face of the guy she was getting involved with and at least now she knows how good he is at conflict resolution and how much of a great father he would have made for his wanted pregnancy (sarcasm)
Re: Funny Story by immortalcrown(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
No shame in this generation. Fornicating and choosing abortions without any regard to morality. This is not even about religion. What about your health? What about the innocent babies you murder through abortions? How good will your genitals be for your future husband?

ADDED:
I do not spare men in my condemnation of immorality. But I focus more on ladies in this comment because this post is shamelessly from a female. If such a post is shamelessly from a man, I will focus more on men.
Re: Funny Story by donbachi(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
"Sensitive situation"
Which sensitive situation pass sex without protection.see,make i tell u.just make sure sey nothing happen to that president wey u carry for belle.
Re: Funny Story by kelechiodo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Real life story. It remainds me of a similar experience. It's story for another day. But your advice is in order. Let her just ghost him, if possible relocate.
Re: Funny Story by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
kelechiodo:
Real life story. It remainds me of a similar experience. It's story for another day. But your advice is in order. Let her just ghost him, if possible relocate.

I don't know the use of explaining to someone that was warming up to deny you , the other babe said if she vanishes like that he's going to be worried that maybe she's keeping it or maybe something very bad has happened ,but if it was me like this shame won't let me show my face to you again , major trust issues will kick in , I will just pack myself and commot lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Story by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
No shame in this generation. Fornicating and choosing abortions without any regard to morality. This is not even about religion. What about your health? What about the innocent babies you murder through abortions? How good will your genitals be for your future husband?
I don't know.... Did she impregnate herself? undecided

It takes two to tango...

Fornication, abortion... The man is equally responsible... undecided

As for this stupid question, "How good will your genitals be for your future husband?"... The husband is fornicating, curing STDs and impregnating othet people's daughters... How many men get married as virgins?

If his genitals ain't brand new... He shouldn't expect that his wife's genitals would be too!!!!
Re: Funny Story by immortalcrown(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
It takes two to tango...
As for this stupid question, "How good will your genitals be for your future husband?"... The husband is fornicating, curing STDs and impregnating othet people's daughters... How many men get married as virgins?
If his genitals ain't brand new... He shouldn't expect that his wife's genitals would be too!!!!
I used this generation in my post. Are women the only gender in this generation? I have to focus more on the gender that created the post. Check my profile, you will notice I focus more on men when such a post is shamelessly from a man.
Re: Funny Story by stixxy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Op you be amebo. Small secret you can't keep, Your friend trust you with her secret. Talk talk. Your own dey come soon. Mtcheeew
Re: Funny Story by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

It takes two to tango...

You answered him?
Someone that was talking from his butthole
Re: Funny Story by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
stixxy:
Op you be amebo. Small secret you can't keep, Your friend trust you with her secret. Talk talk. Your own dey come soon. Mtcheeew

And do you know me? Do you know my name? Or where I am from ? I'm posting it so that other girls can see and learn from it , it's because of too many secrets that we have too many teenage moms because our parents want to keep sex as a secret , everybody shhhhh if noone talks about it then we'll be safe , no proper sex education in this parts of world , everything is religious and the rest are a taboo , while others are kept as secrets

My own will be twins grin
I will invite you for dedication , you think I will say God forbid , by next year if I see pikin I go thief am , if someone wants a baby that's okay. If they don't want it's still fine , the most important thing is the person involved , some ppl are having babies for dicklings , you're going to be tied to that person till one of you dies , that's if you don't kill each other first

(1) (Reply)

Guys Share Your "Hard To Get" Experience / Heartbreaks / How I Stop 2 Addiction With This Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.