Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War (42587 Views)

Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by bammo: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I know a large group of biafran supporters in Ukraine. They only identify with biafran flag, and deny Nigerian flag

Na when war start them come remember Nigerian flag... grin grin

When you were enjoying Ukraine's free electricity, free snow, free wifi.
Una dey yab us for naija dey call us Zoo
War don start, una wan run abi?

My friend grab gun and fight for your foreign country.

Dude.. why are you so bitter.. na pesin been say make you no make move?
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Lovenorth: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Biafrans are beginning to value Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Litmus: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Simran94:

I don’t want to believe that FG purposely didn’t want to evacuate Nigerians in Ukraine earlier like other countries did in the beginning in order to frustrate more Nigerians from not traveling abroad. But anything is possible with this country

Examples, please, of Nations that evacuated their people early , thanks. I've watched videos of stranded South Africans, Indians, Nigerians and miscellaneous Africa nations etc....
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Candidlady: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
imagine this cheap street breed of a lose pussy undecided

Voodoo is not easy to comeby this days i guess if you had the opportunity you would have done more, rather than attending ur useless church where every decons and elders has smell ur Ribs ass filled with infections

Go bury yourself am no match for you i will tire you into piece and watch you call your useless THUG-FEMINIST Friends for your aid here grin

You really got issues with spellings ....

Can irecommend an app ?

Gonna help you with how to spell...

Don't be shy iam here to help
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Litmus:

Examples, please, of Nations that evacuated their people early , thanks. I've watched videos of stranded South Africans, Indians, Nigerians and miscellaneous Africa nations etc....
US did, Ghana did
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by heniford2: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Candidlady:

You really got issues with spellings ....

Can irecommend an app ?

Gonna help you with how to spell...

Don't be shy iam here to help
poor primary school teacher grin know i understand where ur coming from damn.

Why not get a App that will teach u how to make money rather than seek for Rich stupid guys you will mess up there head with your tiny ass huh! undecided
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Candidlady: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
poor primary school teacher grin know i understand where ur coming from damn.

Why not get a App that will teach u how to make money rather than seek for Rich stupid guys you will mess up there head with your tiny ass huh! undecided

Will you teach me ?
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Litmus: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Simran94:

US did, Ghana did

About 1500 Ghanaians including students who are studying various courses in the eastern European country have been stranded and calling for evacuation back to Ghana following the onslaught by Russia for the past three days...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL4pEMFNZ1c
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by heniford2: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Will you teach me ?
and how will i be able to get paid, i guess not with ur Ribs ass or ur tiny breast undecided you can't even afford a decent local body spray of 100k most of ur wear are okrike bend down select, yet you unleash your dirty nature here Just for cheap local dicks, get a life and choose your fight properly am far above ur league.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Litmus:

About 1500 Ghanaians including students who are studying various courses in the eastern European country have been stranded and calling for evacuation back to Ghana following the onslaught by Russia for the past three days...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL4pEMFNZ1c
Maybe you didn’t follow the news from the beginning. Some ghanaians were able to be evacuated from the beginning. I remember when US announced the first warning about the Russia invasion and telling their citizens to prepare for evacuation, FG asked Nigerians to go to the Nigerian embassy to write out their details for those who wanted to leave but a lot of them said they weren’t ready yet as schools were still opened then, nobody envisaged it would actually lead to this. Some Ghanaians moved earlier before the war started
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
render Putin no chance touchscreen our siblings and sister tonner
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Candidlady: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
and how will i be able to get paid, i guess not with ur Ribs ass or ur tiny breast undecided you can't even afford a decent local body spray of 100k most of ur wear are okrike bend down select, yet you unleash your dirty nature here Just for cheap local dicks, get a life and choose your fight properly am far above ur league.

Lmao

Silly you... Above my league indeed

Your location ?
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by heniford2: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Lmao

Silly you... Above my league indeed

Your location ?
you have been reading my whole post do ur finding... Am above ur whory phase... undecided
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by olatuns2017: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/27/im-very-worried-african-students-caught-in-ukraine-russia-war

IP*B and YoobaNasan Members in Ukraine

are in the Naija Embassy lining up for evacuation back to the zoo

Begging Jubril to come to their aids

Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by darediamond(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/27/im-very-worried-african-students-caught-in-ukraine-russia-war
Foolishness is when you fail to give reasonable interpretation to the events around you and globally to make you not go where you ought no to go.

I have been refusing the call of my relative in UK to join them at least for a visit if I would not like to live there primarily because of the handwriting on the wall which I know as far back as 2010 would result to Putin Nuking NATO member Nations.

Now He as put is Soldiers on Aleart to get ready for launching.

IT it not whether he will launch it or not now. Is it?

Better stay in your continent and find solutions to your problems there than looking for greener pasture in a continent where first your skin color is an Abomination and the likelihood of them going to war against one another.

Itelorun Ni Baba Iwa!
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Chrisnrld: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:
African politicians should continue fooling themselves. Shey the Europeans want the African continent without Africans in it. Anyway, they will only kill the men and leave the women only. We women should be ready to fuuk them in exchange for our lives. We will watch them kill all the useless African men while having orgasms upon orgasms during a long delicious fuckfest. I’ve been celibate for a long time now in readiness for the long delicious fuckfest. Aluta African women. We rise.
even at d point of death, i must Bleep u sha
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

And you'll be hearing some half-witted people threatening and clamouring for war in Nigeria. War is a terrible thing that no one should pray to be faced with!

May God help all innocent people find safety from the madness spurn by the ego of Putin and the ecstasy of nuclear weapons.

Some people even said they would rather be in Ukraine than Nigeria.

They don't know what war is.

And they will never read. I have recommended over 10 books on the Nigerian Civil War to these war mongers. But I know they will never read any of them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Stephen0mozzy: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
greatness77:
Tribalism is too much in nigeria we are been killed in our farm by buhari tribesmen for dat reason we asked for referrendum since d govnt said we are landlocked, we need biafra through refndum but if a call for refrndum is a call for war then u can bring it on ok

Lol.. I repeat, you don't know what war is.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Stephen0mozzy: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
JooEeL:

You are a joke if you do not know Nigeria is already at war.

You're dumb if you cant differentiate between insecurity borne out of religious amd ethnic bigotry from a full blown war from an external force greater than you seeking to exterminate your leaders and end your sovereignty.

Demand accountability of your government, but the likes of you will rather exhange your vote for a one-time lunch ticket
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Litmus: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Simran94:

Maybe you didn’t follow the news from the beginning. Some ghanaians were able to be evacuated from the beginning. I remember when US announced the first warning about the Russia invasion and telling their citizens to prepare for evacuation, FG asked Nigerians to go to the Nigerian embassy to write out their details for those who wanted to leave but a lot of them said they weren’t ready yet as schools were still opened then, nobody envisaged it would actually lead to this. Some Ghanaians moved earlier before the war started

Evacuated implies completion. Since substantial amount of Ghanaians remain stranded , it would be more accurate to say Ghana began evacuating her nationals earlier than other Nations did. Success should be judged by the complete or majority evacuations of nationals.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Litmus:

Evacuated implies completion. Since substantial amount of Ghanaians remain stranded , it would be more accurate to say Ghana began evacuating her nationals earlier than other Nations did. Success should be judged by the complete or majority evacuations of nationals.
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by seyz91(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy
SultanOfPuna:

I know a large group of biafran supporters in Ukraine. They only identify with biafran flag, and deny Nigerian flag

Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Acidosis(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

And you'll be hearing some half-witted people threatening and clamouring for war in Nigeria. War is a terrible thing that no one should pray to be faced with!

May God help all innocent people find safety from the madness spurn by the ego of Putin and the ecstasy of nuclear weapons.

War is a terrible thing ONLY when you have nothing to fight for. It's a terrible situation for foreigners who have no business defending a foreign land.

Nigerians dying in the hands of bandits daily in their father land will prefer war over any insincere intervention.

If you give Northern youths rifles to confront their worst fear (e.g.boko haram, bandits), you all think they'll chicken out? When you realize that, whether you fight or not, you're likely to die anyway, you will pick up a rifle and fight.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by babajero(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

war torn Ukraine is still better than present Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Selfmotivated: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
pansophist:
They should have left before the war started, when the US was warning of Russian invasion.
The signs of Russia invasion was clear, facts from Joe Biden and movement of troops and weaponry yet they were reluctant likewise
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by JooEeL(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

You're dumb if you cant differentiate between insecurity borne out of religious amd ethnic bigotry from a full blown war from an external force greater than you seeking to exterminate your leaders and end your sovereignty.

Demand accountability of your government, but the likes of you will rather exhange your vote for a one-time lunch ticket

So the military raiding bombs on Orlu in April of 2021 is bigotry?

Oga you no know where they pain u for brain.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by luminouz(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:
African politicians should continue fooling themselves. Shey the Europeans want the African continent without Africans in it. Anyway, they will only kill the men and leave the women only. We women should be ready to fuuk them in exchange for our lives. We will watch them kill all the useless African men while having orgasms upon orgasms during a long delicious fuckfest. I’ve been celibate for a long time now in readiness for the long delicious fuckfest. Aluta African women. We rise.
grin grin grin

Fuqin clown
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Horus(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFm90CCujVo

UPROAR: Video showing Africans in Ukraine being blocked from seeking refuge in other countries
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Stephen0mozzy: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
JooEeL:

So the military raiding bombs on Orlu in April of 2021 is bigotry?

Oga you no know where they pain u for brain.

k.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by HiideaConsole(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

Orgy dey worry this one
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by BloomingDale(f): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
luminouz:

grin grin grin

Fuqin clown

Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Crafteck1: 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dybala11:

Your first statement is reasonable right, but your last statement is very dumb.
Does eating and drinking in Ukraine makes him a citizen of Ukraine??

You owe them that much if they took you in and gave you a chance of good life that your country where you are a citizen did not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian-American Woman Celebrates Biden's Victory With 'Crazy' Dance Steps / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.