Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War (42590 Views)

Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Horus(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54O35rO_k6o

Africans Abandoned And Crying For Safety In Ukraine
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Dybala11(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Crafteck1:

You owe them that much if they took you in and gave you a chance of good life that your country where you are a citizen did not.
That means that you've automatically become a citizen right??
Maybe you've forgotten the meaning of civic responsibilities. As an immigrant, you're excluded from enjoying several rights/basics available for citizens alone. Tax breaks is one of such. A lot of countries have exclusive rights to be enjoyed by their citizens alone. For you to be under mandate to fight for a country in war, it means you're a citizen. Others that decides to join is of their own free will not because they're under obligation to do so. That's how it works.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Crafteck1: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dybala11:

That means that you've automatically become a citizen right??
Maybe you've forgotten the meaning of civic responsibilities. As an immigrant, you're excluded from enjoying several rights/basics available for citizens alone. Tax breaks is one of such. A lot of countries have exclusive rights to be enjoyed by their citizens alone. For you to be under mandate to fight for a country in war, it means you're a citizen. Others that decides to join is of their own free will not because they're under obligation to do so. That's how it works.

If those things you are excluded from are that we wouldn't be running there, truth is our country is so bad even Ukraine at war is safer.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Mosco100(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:
African politicians should continue fooling themselves. Shey the Europeans want the African continent without Africans in it. Anyway, they will only kill the men and leave the women only. We women should be ready to fuuk them in exchange for our lives. We will watch them kill all the useless African men while having orgasms upon orgasms during a long delicious fuckfest. I’ve been celibate for a long time now, in readiness for the long delicious fuckfest. Aluta African women. We rise.
Firstly, repent and turn now to Jesus Christ for the salvation of your soul, else you'll soon join the dead Russian soldiers in Hellfire.
Secondly, know now that you're an authentic disgrace to your Ancestors, both male and female.
And finally, to the utter disgrace of a devil manipulated female and the foolish demons in her, no one is planning to invade Africa, they won't; currently the people at stake now are the Europeans, Americas and part of Asia.
BloomingDale:
African politicians should continue fooling themselves. Shey the Europeans want the African continent without Africans in it. Anyway, they will only kill the men and leave the women only. We women should be ready to fuuk them in exchange for our lives. We will watch them kill all the useless African men while having orgasms upon orgasms during a long delicious fuckfest. I’ve been celibate for a long time now, in readiness for the long delicious fuckfest. Aluta African women. We rise.
Firstly, repent and turn now to Jesus Christ for the salvation of your soul, else you'll soon join the dead Russian soldiers in Hellfire.
Secondly, know now that you're an authentic disgrace to your Ancestors, both male and female.
And finally, to the utter disgrace of a devil manipulated female and the foolish demons in her, no one is planning to invade Africa, they won't; currently the people at stake now are the Europeans, Americas and part of Asia.
BloomingDale:
BE WISE, YOU'RE GRADUALLY BECOMING AN OLD WOMAN; AND YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE: OR DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GROWING ANY YOUNGER?
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by BloomingDale(f): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mosco100:

BE WISE, YOU'RE GRADUALLY BECOMING AN OLD WOMAN; AND YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE: OR DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GROWING ANY YOUNGER?

You sef no dey grow old, Benjamin Button.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Dybala11(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Crafteck1:

If those things you are excluded from are that we wouldn't be running there, truth is our country is so bad even Ukraine at war is safer.
Abi o. But Ukraine at war is not better than most part of Nigeria o. Don't be deceived pls.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Litmus: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
babajero:
war torn Ukraine is still better than present Nigeria.

Ignorant, arrogant and strong, huh. grin

Dis one na like that saddle scull kid wey them nu dey tire for conk...
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Crafteck1: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Dybala11:

Abi o. But Ukraine at war is not better than most part of Nigeria o. Don't be deceived pls.

I was unnecessary harassed by police men and brutalised, still paid 50k last month, lots of people face this shit, injustice is worse than bullet to my head.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I know a large group of biafran supporters in Ukraine. They only identify with biafran flag, and deny Nigerian flag

Na when war start them come remember Nigerian flag... grin grin

When you were enjoying Ukraine's free electricity, free snow, free wifi.
Una dey yab us for naija dey call us Zoo
War don start, una wan run abi?

My friend grab gun and fight for your foreign country.

Haters. angry

E pain you say you no get money to process your visa go Ukraine that time?
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by doshiyad1: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

And you'll be hearing some half-witted people threatening and clamouring for war in Nigeria. War is a terrible thing that no one should pray to be faced with!

May God help all innocent people find safety from the madness spurn by the ego of Putin and the ecstasy of nuclear weapons.

Amen!
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by doshiyad1: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I know a large group of biafran supporters in Ukraine. They only identify with biafran flag, and deny Nigerian flag

Na when war start them come remember Nigerian flag... grin grin

When you were enjoying Ukraine's free electricity, free snow, free wifi.
Una dey yab us for naija dey call us Zoo
War don start, una wan run abi?

My friend grab gun and fight for your foreign country.

Lolz! undecided undecided they no dey tell person na, when time reach them go use their tongue count their teeth
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Coolabbie: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
BloomingDale:
Jeez! grin
I thought I was bad. grin
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by BloomingDale(f): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Coolabbie:
Jeez! grin
I thought I was bad. grin

Lol. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Truvelisback(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
olaolulazio:
Make Putin no try touch our brothers and sister ooo.

E go surprise am oo
Wetin go surpise am? Ordinary Ghana and South africa wey dey oppress ur people ur so-called president no fit do anything.
Re: Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War by Dybala11(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Crafteck1:

I was unnecessary harassed by police men and brutalised, still paid 50k last month, lots of people face this shit, injustice is worse than bullet to my head.
Omo, this one loud o. A schoolmate of mine had an experience similar to yours years ago. The SARS operatives that arrested him on his way to school even took him to an ATM terminal and withdrew all his school fees. His crime was that he was schooling at Lautech. May God save us from this evil men o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.