Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Western Coverage Of Ukraine War Criticised - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Western Coverage Of Ukraine War Criticised (36117 Views)

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Hundreds Arrested As Russians Protest Invasion Of Ukraine (Pictures) / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Western Coverage Of Ukraine War Criticised by freshkpomo(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Emu4life:

You have been hoodwinked by the West dying of hunger in North Korea and Ir??
But Ukrainians did not launch a rocket into Moscow like Palestinians always do into Israel which always lead to retaliation and subsequently the death of innocent children and women uses as shield... Our own Nigeria footballer was a victim of the Palestinian rocket launched into Israel.
Re: Western Coverage Of Ukraine War Criticised by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
bepositive11:

They even offered to evacuate Zelensky. What makes you think that they don't like Ukraine? I've also been move by Zelensky's courage and the courage of Ukranians to defend their country

With the Omnicron variant, which is much more transmissible but much less severe for the vaccinated, covid is no longer a major concern

Look, the media reflects the interest of the people. What's burning on people's mind is what the media will talk about. Right now, people are much more concerned about the Ukraine war than covid

This should be my last reply to you and I respect your option okay.and everyone is entitled to theirs.

But please answer me this last question is the war, trying to defend motherland, that the west are encouraging Ukraine worthy of the lost of life? Is this war not totally avoidable even if Putin is mad as west project must the Ukrainian President also be mad to go to war with him?
Come on now, Russian terms are not worth the lost of Ukraine citizens and it fair consider it has been demanding this over eight years and the entire world organisations has ignored it lights. Can't Ukraine at least suspend it bid to join Nato and remain autonomous? States that Russian just recognise already do not want to be part of Ukraine either. Come on let be fair.
And for Covid mark my words a days is coming and the propaganda about covid will be unveil, and you shall surely remember my words.

Everyone is encouraging /supporting Ukraine and giving them military support to continue in war in the disguise that they are defending their mother land and are victims no one is saying anything about the Russian soldiers and civilians that those weapons will be used on, after all they invaded. Soldiers are bound to discharge their duties and not question superiority yeah so what is their crime?

War is never an option and for some reason the west are encouraging it, in the name of democracy it all good. Never go to a war you can total avoid my advice for everyone

Peace
Re: Western Coverage Of Ukraine War Criticised by bepositive11: 2:50am On Mar 01, 2022
sirDUKE:

This should be my last reply to you and I respect your option okay.and everyone is entitled to theirs.

But please answer me this last question is the war, trying to defend motherland, that the west are encouraging Ukraine worthy of the lost of life? Is this war not totally avoidable even if Putin is mad as west project must the Ukrainian President also be mad to go to war with him?
Come on now, Russian terms are not worth the lost of Ukraine citizens and it fair consider it has been demanding this over eight years and the entire world organisations has ignored it lights. Can't Ukraine at least suspend it bid to join Nato and remain autonomous? States that Russian just recognise already do not want to be part of Ukraine either. Come on let be fair.
And for Covid mark my words a days is coming and the propaganda about covid will be unveil, and you shall surely remember my words.

Everyone is encouraging /supporting Ukraine and giving them military support to continue in war in the disguise that they are defending their mother land and are victims no one is saying anything about the Russian soldiers and civilians that those weapons will be used on, after all they invaded. Soldiers are bound to discharge their duties and not question superiority yeah so what is their crime?

War is never an option and for some reason the west are encouraging it, in the name of democracy it all good. Never go to a war you can total avoid my advice for everyone

Peace

Ukraine didn't go to war. Russia brought the war to them

Zelensky reached out to Russia to talk before the invasion began but Putin refused

Most Western countries at first did not want to get involved but Ukrainians decided to put up a fight against Russia. Zelensky was offered to be evacuated but he chose to stay back and fight, despite being number 1 on Russia's hit list. Their courage really moved people

Rather than let them fight with the little weapons they have, the West decided to support them with weapons and sanctions. These two are clearly having a big impact

BTW, those Ukrainian states recognized by Russia have a Russian majority, that's why they support Russia. Ukrainians want democracy and independence from Russia but some Russians in Ukraine don't

Yes though, wars are extremely sad. The lose of life is just senseless. It's crazy how we desensitize killing during wars. Every man killed is a son, a brother, a father, a husband, a friend, a community member. It has a big impact on many people

I just hope that war will vanish from humanity someday

Please don't be ignorant about covid. Doctors have suffered big time because of this ignorance. Millions have already lost their lives

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training / Cyberattack: Ukraine Defence Ministry Websites, Banks/ATM Services Are Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.