Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv (50681 Views)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by ObamaMessi: 7:00am On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Useless west has stopped anytalk about a COVID and have started a war
You need mental rehabilitation.Go for it.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by SarkinYarki: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You need mental rehabilitation.Go for it.

GTFOH
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by ObamaMessi: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Loverofpeace:
Make them fight the war abeg the world end ,life seff don tire me.
Then go drink poison na.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by 1835f: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
vedaxcool:
On top of the body of Ukraine? Pootine don't let your boys on nairaland down!
[/s]
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by okeysoninv: 7:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Techsupport:

It has been raining here..... Did they refuse you visa, awwww poor broke bitter fool. enjoy the hunger ravaging you.
Russia is recalling all her citizens in europe.usa is recalling all her citizens in Russia. Putin is threatening nuclear strike. If you understand this saying you will know what is about to fall is bigger than what is happening in Ukraine.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by bepositive11: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Useless west has stopped anytalk about a COVID and have started a war

The media portrays what people are more interested in. Omnicron has reduced the severity of covid for the vaccinated
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by bepositive11: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2022
Mossadd:
Ukraine must fall NATO can go and die any country wey do anyhow go collect from putin

Please migrate to Russia
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Mossadd: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2022
bepositive11:

Please migrate to Russia
I hope you are in Ukraine slave
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by bepositive11: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2022
Mossadd:
I hope you are in Ukraine slave

I hope you are already in Russia
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by almarthins(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2022
JosephXavier:

How many people watches it?

Can you compare it to -CNN, BBC and Sky News

I jus dey tell you that na all of them dey use propaganda. Russia run a totalitarian system even though it look like a democracy. In a country where one man is lord and god. You wan tell me say him no dey use propaganda at all.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by JosephXavier: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2022
almarthins:

I jus dey tell you that na all of them dey use propaganda. Russia run a totalitarian system even though it look like a democracy. In a country where one man is lord and god. You wan tell me say him no dey use propaganda at all.

All always use propaganda but where the advantage lies is who have more audience.

Think smart
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by almarthins(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2022
JosephXavier:

All always use propaganda but where the advantage lies is who have more audience.

Think smart

I am nt a politician.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by JohnSP99: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2022
okeysoninv:
If you are still in Europe , America and Asia even south America sorry for you . The third world war has already began. This little skirmish will metamorphose into a bigger something. Just watch out.
and who assured you that even you in Africa will be safe
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Techguy96(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2022
dvkot:
you again... Russia will rather use nuclear weapon on Ukraine rather than back down... Let usa tell Ukraine to surrender for peace to reign
They won't because of proximity.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by dvkot(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Techguy96:

They won't because of proximity.
ikr undecided
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Alphamayor(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Fake News... Putin boy

How far Zelensky boy. How the war Dey go? Your kolo go soon cure nor worry. Open your big mouth to call me names. 😂
You Dey Nigeria dey run commentary about European/American politics. Hope you used the likes to buy a super yacht? Low life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Cuts Electricity Supply To Finland Over It's Plans To Join NATO (Photos) / PICS: Meet Sudan’s Minister Of Water Resources And Irrigation / Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.