Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv (50680 Views)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Izprince(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
jikins:

Is not about below or above is about who has a better moral code. At least for me. And a country that generally has its shit together. Even if there is no boko haram. We still have internal issues on tribal lines and religious lines. I don't want a country where mannequin are bans because they believe its a sex doll being in charge of world affairs.

Even as at now Ghana is not among top 10 strongest nations in Africa, their population is not fit to ascertain such feet. I know Nigeria is corrupt, but when the is a change of world order and seismic balance, alot can change in a twinkle of an eye.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Izprince(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Please explain here. Others would learn too. I am learning a lot from these threads already.

I don't have time...
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Kelvin3476: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mossadd:
Ukraine must fall NATO can go and die any country wey do anyhow go collect from putin
SOO RUSSIA M FIT DEFEAT UKRAINE ALONE. OVERHYPED MOFOS
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dshocker:

Soldiers are trained to die,that is what they leave and signed up for or were you thinking that joining the military is same as "come eat fried rice and turkey"
cheesy
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by jikins(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bellerophon:

So AS to reduce your frustration not so HAS! Work on your syntax and grammar coordination first, in this modern times employers place a lot of emphasis on adroit articulation! Given your current mental state, you are an obvious liability to any organization, HR and PR especially should be designated DANGER ZONES to you, just how toxic your syntax is!

grin cheesy grin

You so frustrated you are now picking at every crumbs possible. It's sad and funny to watch. I love ticking away at the buttons of frustrated people who want to take their problems out on others. Una plenty for this country but I don't blame you guys sha. Its why I always advise you lot to best spend your time solving your issues. It's more productive wink
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by onilanre(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mossadd:
Ukraine must fall NATO can go and die any country wey do anyhow go collect from putin

Mumu.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Kelvin3476: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lipscomb:
Okay you Ukraine will really suffer us will not help you neither the coward called Britain.
YET RUSSIA CAN'T DO IT ALONE AGAINST ORDINARY UKRAINE. SHAME ON WEAK RUSSIA WEY GET ONLY MOUTH
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by jikins(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Izprince:

Even as at now Ghana is not among top 10 strongest nations in Africa, their population is not fit to ascertain such feet. I know Nigeria is corrupt, but when the is a change of world order and seismic balance, alot can change in a twinkle of an eye.

I believe I clarified my stance isn't base on the strongest country. Why you are stating that fact again is beyond me honestly. Corruption doesn't disappear because of a seismic balance as you put it. That's not how things work, well maybe except in fairy tales maybe. And corruption isn't the only issue Nigeria has. I stated such in the my previous post. Maybe go over it again.

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Kelvin3476: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Loverofpeace:

Nobody has even won war without allies not even Americans.
WAR AGAINST UKRAINE WITH NO ARMS
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Bellerophon: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
jikins:

grin cheesy grin

You so frustrated you are now picking at every crumbs possible. It's sad and funny to watch. I love ticking away at the buttons of frustrated people who want to take their problems out on others. Una plenty for this country but I don't blame you guys sha. Its why I always advise you lot to best spend your time solving your issues. It's more productive wink

You don’t tick people’s buttons, the correct figurative expression should be push or switch as a button in practical terms is not a box to be ticked! Your responses have the least bearing on me, as at best you remain an anonymous stranger whose opinion is as cheap as it is common and as useless as it is free! It is your phone and your data, one of the advantages of democracy is the freedom of expression, even if it is the unintelligible rantings of a deranged and diseased mind!! Even madmen have the right to babble, it is a God given privilege so enjoy

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Cloud007: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
This short meeting on this Long table explains a lot...

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Kelvin3476: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
JosephXavier:
Belarus is a very strong Russian ally so we shouldn't be surprised

This Russian invasion shouldn't be blamed on Russia

NATO had an agreement with Russia after loosing the Cold War that NATO won't advance towards Eastern Europe, but they are doing exactly the opposite right now putting Russia in a very tight corner

The US are also using their media to paint Russia black and make them appear as the villain

Sentiments aside, Putin and Russia are doing the right thing to protect their country

You can't bring my enemy to my party and expect me to be calm bout it
we have read this shit be4
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by ufotunang: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
If Belarus join. USA and NATO should also join to assist Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by JANK23H(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
This war won't end anytime soon.It's time for the West to make money by supplying weapons to Ukraine.They've pushed Ukraine into an unnecessary war.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Izprince(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
jikins:

I believe I clarified my stance isn't base on the strongest country. Why you are stating that fact again is beyond me honestly. Corruption doesn't disappear because of a seismic balance as you put it. That's not how things work, well maybe except in fairy tales maybe. And corruption isn't the only issue Nigeria has. I stated such in the my previous post. Maybe go over it again.

You said world power is not based on strongest country

You must be joking.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by okeysoninv: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cloud007:
forget.....it's not the end. People said something about gulf war too. But it's not the end.
I am not telling you to believe me But to witness it.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Maximar: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Loverofpeace:

Nobody has even won war without allies not even Americans.

Especially when they are not Isreal
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by jikins(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bellerophon:

You don’t tick people’s buttons, the correct figurative expression should be push or switch as a button in practical terms is not a box to be ticked! Your responses have the least bearing on me, as at best you remain an anonymous stranger whose opinion is as cheap as it is common and as useless as it is free! It is your phone and your data, one of the advantages of democracy is the freedom of expression, even if it is the unintelligible rantings of a deranged and diseased mind!! Even madmen have the right to babble, it is a God given privilege so enjoy

Sure sure my response has the least bearing on you and you have been rambling and writing long pained epistles, through out this thread grin grin grin. Ontop my very brief addition of you being alright las las. What is the colour of your frustration bro cheesy. I mean I've ticked your buttons so badly you done turn low budget English teacher grin cheesy. As always don't forget to handle your personal issues. A happy man leaves longer than a frustrated one wink
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Kay25(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Naso my brother fvk the west
And u Africans can't live without them do u know of that?
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by jikins(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Izprince:

You said world power is not based on strongest country

You must be joking.

Wait am I speaking to a wall or something? It's clear you aren't reading my replies before responding. No point carrying on this discussion.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by dvkot(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
idahme:

Who is mad? The president who defends his country or the one who invades another?
both are defending their country.. But one is a puppet
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by mauchiz: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
I have prayed for Ukraine, God will disgrace Putin, his army and technology will fail him.

Putin should be ashamed of himself, he should fight his match, like, the USA, France and UK, is not Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Bellerophon: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
jikins:

Sure sure my response has the least bearing on you and you have been rambling and writing long pained epistles, through out this thread grin grin grin. Ontop my very brief addition of you being alright las las. What is the colour of your frustration bro cheesy. I mean I've ticked your buttons so badly you done turn low budget English teacher grin cheesy. As always don't forget to handle your personal issues. A happy man leaves longer than a frustrated one wink

In your demented mind, you wished you had that sort of influence! I am not a pedagogue and Infact never have lived a single day in the employ of anyone! You exaggerate your importance when all I see is a caricature of stupidity! Just like it takes two to dance the tango so does it take a pair to make a conversation! I have not been responding to myself so if frustration was the motivation for this engagement it only means you are at the minimum equally frustrated or even worse off than you imagine I am! I am frustrated at the quality of humans we make these days as a specie, some babies grow up to be adults not befitting of the designation of humanity, you are a lower life form disguising as a human!

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by ikorodureporta: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
This kyne war in social media era... The world will united against Russia, no matter how long it may take
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Izprince(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
jikins:

Wait am I speaking to a wall or something? It's clear you aren't reading my replies before responding. No point carrying on this discussion.

Better... If you had said Egypt, Algeria or southAfrica, I wouldn't have argued with you. Initially, In my writeup I said Nigeria will be one of the strongest and after that becomes the strongest.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by DonCortino: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
SocialJustice:
Why are you guys obsessed with global war? What the hell is wrong with you.

Are u scared? grin
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by jikins(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bellerophon:

In your demented mind, you wished you had that sort of influence! I am not a pedagogue and Infact never have lived a single day in the employ of anyone! You exaggerate your importance when all I see is a caricature of stupidity! Just like it takes two to dance the tango so does it take a pair to make a conversation! I have not been responding to myself so if frustration was the motivation for this engagement it only means you are at the minimum equally frustrated or even worse off than you imagine I am! I am frustrated at the quality of humans we make these days as a specie, some babies grow up to be adults not befitting of the designation of humanity, you are a lower life form disguising as a human!

Ah here he goes again grin cheesy grin. You love to see it.

It must really be lonely huh living so frustrated. It's why you just can't resist the urge to shalaye! I will always remind you to focus on the issues that's got you so triggered. If you don't have anyone to talk to, I could listen whenever I get the time do send me a pm when you are ready
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Bellerophon: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
jikins:

I am the frustrated one yet you it was who hurriedly quoted me on a comment that has no relation or association to you as it was neither made in direct or indirect response to anything you ever wrote or said! You are a meddlesome rascal seeking cheap attention, I neither quoted nor mentioned you yet you aimlessly wandered to my mention ranting and venting about how your brained is covered in a web of insane delusions

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by jikins(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Izprince:

Better... If you had said Egypt, Algeria or southAfrica, I wouldn't have argued with you. Initially, In my writeup I said Nigeria will be one of the strongest and after that becomes the strongest.

And I stated clearly the country I would prefer be in charge of global issues shouldn't be a corrupt country who don't have their shit together. I mean it isn't rocket science, but hey...
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by edogu(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
If this news is true that will be an invitation for other European states sympathetic with Ukraine to be part of the war without involving their states directly. Already, the British government has given willing citizens the permission to be be part of the war if they want.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Bellerophon: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
jikins:

Ah here he goes again grin cheesy grin. You love to see it.

It must really be lonely huh living so frustrated. It's why you just can't resist the urge to shalaye! I will always remind you to focus on the issues that's got you so triggered. If you don't have anyone to talk to, I could listen whenever I get the time do send me a pm when you are ready

Coming from a fool who was the first to quote me, I was literally unaware of your inconsequential existence until you irritatingly propped on my mention like a rash! You injected yourself into my bubble forcefully without invitation now you are so desperate to continue your foolery you designate yourself an emergency shrink! Know yourself, it is not too late to discover your purpose in life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Cuts Electricity Supply To Finland Over It's Plans To Join NATO (Photos) / PICS: Meet Sudan’s Minister Of Water Resources And Irrigation / Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.