Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania (15071 Views)

FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights / A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by jeffkennedy: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Finally, FG is doing the right thing.
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by heniford2: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I hope this arrangement is strictly for Nigerians.

Lamidi kwanu can make arrangement for biaflans.
as of yesterday 300 igbos has already left ukraine expecting more soon with free accommodation and free food zombie undecided igbos are your mate
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by seyz91(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy
DoggoneDogg:
From frying pan to fire.
More racism loading... grin
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by excel101(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
The Federal Govt of Nigeria should be thinking about other thing, they're Nigerian, trust they would find their way. Most of them don't have their papers o, after bringing home, would they take them back when the situation normalized.
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by BlazinGlory40: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s][/s]
LeoDeKing:

Lamidi kwanu can make arrangement for biaflans. [s][/s]

The government some of you support are far better than you people.
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by WoundedLamb: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nice. It's all about border arrangements. Nobody is out to hurt Nigerians. We didn't create the war. I don't know why people were expecting Poland to just open thier borders are allow everyone in.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by eeetuk(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
"he Embassy also revealed that arrangements are being made for the transportation of Nigerians who present their valid passport and Ukrainian resident permit and “

This arrangement should include mandatory return to Nigeria! One thing about the Nigerian government is it doesn't want citizens in foreign countries to return home because they see those returning home as a threat to their jobs. And i will hope these foreign countries will refuse to accept Nigerians living in Ukraine or any other country

What is the government responsibility for its citizens?
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
inoki247:
The war don turn Tourism for some people....

Maybe you would like to engage in such "tourism"?

You just opened your mouth waa as if those in Ukraine are enjoying the situation. Most of you here on Nairaland lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by Splitmind: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
All patriotic Nigerians should oppose this move, everyone who left Nigeria should be on their own
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by KaideeGee(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
And so it was, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed; and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed. But Moses’ hands became heavy; so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it. And Aaron and Hur supported his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
Exodus 17:11‭-‬12 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/exo.17.11-12.NKJV

Let's Pray,
Heavenly Father thank You for all things, for all You are, for all You have done. Be glorified.
Dear God, we repent and apologize for all our shortcomings, all our misdeeds all our sins, please have mercy on us, forgive us, cleanse us and sanctify us unto Yourself. Amen.
Father, please even as we give attention to Your Word today, we ask that You give us deep insight, deep understanding and cause us to put Your Word into effect to Your glory. Thank You for it is done. We pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Dear Followers of Christ,
There are times God gives us humanly impossible tasks not to spite us but to teach us the value of teamwork.
Yes, Moses was a capable leader, but no matter how capable, He was just one man. Without Aaron, Joshua, the Elders of Israel, and even his opposition. The Story of the Exodus would have changed drastically.
No matter how great you are, there are some points in your life, some tasks to undertake that you can't do without helpers.
It is my prayer that God sends helpers to each and everyone of us at due time.
Peace...
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by internet: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Believe this government at your own peril
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by esosuo2: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
What of us that are here any plans for us to move ? even if na Spain embarassed. Because this war is affecting us too oh
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by lasisi69(f): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Strictly on passport holders undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by Danny50: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Believe me this arrangement is only for the elite children
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by Cinadumrahugif: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
HEh
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by maticar: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yes.

He can make the arrangement through his lawyers.

He should be able to liaise with biafla allies like Lussia, Amelica and Engrand.
Kanu living rent free in your head

You surely don't sleep well every night because of kanu
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by lagdmark(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
I urge some of us living in Germany, Netherlands, Austria and France to please drive to the Poland boarders to help rescue some stranded Nigerian citizens.
I will make my vehicle available if situations get worst in Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by Blackdisciple(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Only knows how to issue papers
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you this dumb. Nigeria has refused to grant Biafra independence.
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by tnerro1(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Werey grin
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by siraj1402(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Yeah I can confirm this. I have a brother who is a student in Ukraine but has entered Romania.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by shogsman(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
There is one Truth we have to acknowledge here, nairalanders are one of the most unintelligent and ignorant people in this country,if you fall into the very little intelligent categories go to reddit, Quora or Twitter for real updates and intelligent discussions
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by Bamzyriches451: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Damn!
Nice one
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by siraj1402(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Danny50:
Believe me this arrangement is only for the elite children
Not at all, I have a brother who is a student and has benefited from the agreement.
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by holaphem(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
opaypos:
Nice gesture by our foreign affairs…

Become an Opay mobileMoney agent using our POS machine.
How much is your POS machine
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
They should also make arrangements for Nigerians in Nigeria to have a peaceful and better lives cos we aren't better than those in the war zone.
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by SmartPolician: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Those in Russia should be asked to return as well because the international sanctions on Russia will make things unbearable for them.
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by Bigchristo: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Over 4,000 Nigerians are in Ukraine, while back home, some people are praying for Putin to burn Ukraine down totally. The woman seating next to me in the church 2day looked worried, little did I know she has children schooling in Ukraine. I got to know when she started praying her heart out for the safety of her children and others over there. cry

I understand her fears but so far no civilian casualties.
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by Nmezor(f): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Good news
Re: FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania by Dshocker(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
harmony75:
Eye's service government... bokoharam are doing anyhow government cannot do anything!

Eye service asin how?..
Were you suggesting that the government of Nigeria should abandon her people in Ukraine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mudslide Kills Over 300 People In Sierra Leone / Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo / Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.