Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. (698 Views)

8 Prophets Drown In Zimbabwe While Competing To Retrieve "Holy Stick"(video) / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
*This Is Why You Are Unable To Get Over That Breakup/Hurt!*

You’ve Left A Piece Of Your Soul Behind.
Get It Back.
I Show You How.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7wkXA6KT0k

1 Like

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
He restores my soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by STARKENNETH(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Rosaline5000: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Beautiful message, I hope some day you will find out why that pastor suddenly changed towards you

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
STARKENNETH:
MA,THANKS FOR THIS,GOD BLESS YOU,SOME HAVE COMMITED SUICIDE AFTER A BREAKUP CAUSE OF THIS.

They'll heal if they are patient to get the fragments back. It takes time and effort but it can be restored.

4 Likes

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Beautiful message, I hope some day you will find out why that pastor suddenly changed towards you

It was really odd. Very odd but I give thanks to God for the doors He's opened for me since I left.

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Rosaline5000: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

It was really odd. Very odd but I give thanks to God for the doors He's opened for me since I left.
Amen
When one door closes another one opens

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Amen
When one door closes another one opens

Absolutely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by FANTASER: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2022
“It's through curiosity and
looking at opportunities in
new ways that we've always
mapped our path.”
Michael Dell
Thank you pastormisback for your wise sayings. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
FANTASER:
“It's through curiosity and
looking at opportunities in
new ways that we've always
mapped our path.”
Michael Dell
Thank you pastormisback for your wise sayings. smiley

I love this Michael Dell quote. You are welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by MARYIAN(f): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
I wonder what made the pastor change his attitude towards you all of a sudden.

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
MARYIAN:
I wonder what made the pastor change his attitude towards you all of a sudden.

It's a mystery but I thank God

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Quicksilver5: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

It's a mystery but I thank God
it's still a mystery? I think that mystery had been solved, sometimes God pushes us to towards the right path when we are going astray from our purpose in life

1 Like

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Quicksilver5:
it's still a mystery? I think that mystery had been solved, sometimes God pushes us to towards the right path when we are going astray from our purpose in life

Gbam!! You talk da truth grin
Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Popsmoke2: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
At this point in time i feel my soul alittle bit a fragmented from my body. I feel this sermon was made especially for me

1 Like

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Popsmoke2:
At this point in time i feel my soul alittle bit a fragmented from my body. I feel this sermon was made especially for me

You will get it all back and become whole again. Hang on in there and keep on praying. God bless you.
Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Watch it here:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by isaiah4life(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
I had a similar church twist. Unfortunately, I shook hands with violence. Regretted it though, but thank God I was able to heal through God's soothing balm.

I think I will have to subscribe to this dialogue trick you highlighted, ma.

wink

1 Like

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by kingyakos: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
*This Is Why You Are Unable To Get Over That Breakup/Hurt!*

You’ve Left A Piece Of Your Soul Behind.
Get It Back.
I Show You How.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7wkXA6KT0k
..... Madam I disagree with you on that our soul houses our emotions the spirit houses our emotions. Our soul houses just two element which is believe and unbelieve. The Bible say any soul that sin must die and what is sin, sin is unbelieve.
Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by SurvivorM(f): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
I have heard how some commit suicide because of a break up and I feel bad, I wish someone can tell them that no matter the pain of someone or something, times mostly heals all wounds.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by kingyakos: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
You telling us about the spirit and soul but you ain't telling us of their complete element so your listener will clearly understand you.
We know about the element of the flesh which are to see, to hear, to taste, to feel... they're five of them but I've forgotten one.
I for sure know that emotions is an element of the spirit and not soul.
Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by isaiah4life(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Two things are involved in this your level of thinking and supposed tenet.

Is either you don't read your Bible well or you are not properly schooled in theology.

Either ways, take advantage of this snippet she shared and furnish yourself with the right information to aid your learning.

My one cent!

kingyakos:
..... Madam I disagree with you on that our soul houses our emotions the spirit houses our emotions. Our soul houses just two element which is believe and unbelieve. The Bible say any soul that sin must die and what is sin, sin is unbelieve.
Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by kingyakos: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
isaiah4life:
Two things are involved in this your level of thinking and supposed tenet.

Is either you don't read your Bible well or you are not properly schooled in theology.

Either ways, take advantage of this snippet she shared and furnish yourself with the right information to aid your learning.

My one cent!

.....Two things are also involved in this your dimension of thought
You end up accepting what people say without your own proper research
You are one of those who believe that theology schools can actually teach the Bible properly, forgetting that it's the devil that first preach the gospel on earth and when he did he added his own idea that today separate man from God. Don't wait till it get dark before you realized that you've been left without a Guide......Wake up from that state of bewildered that you are in
Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
isaiah4life:
I had a similar church twist. Unfortunately, I shook hands with violence. Regretted it though, but thank God I was able to heal through God's soothing balm.

I think I will have to subscribe to this dialogue trick you highlighted, ma.

wink

Thank God you healed. Church hurt hurts badly. I've vowed never to get hurt by the Church again. It's not worth the agony tbh.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
SurvivorM:
I have heard how some commit suicide because of a break up and I feel bad, I wish someone can tell them that no matter the pain of someone or something, times mostly heals all wounds.

They will heal eventually but at the time, it seems that the hurt will never pass. When my fiancé ran off with my friend, I thought I would never be happy again. It's a fallacy as I don't even remember the guy now grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by isaiah4life(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
I'm no apologist. Even if I am one, I don't have the luxury of time to draw out concordance from your exegesis.

However, if you want to grow easily, be open minded to people's thought. Even God listens to men assertions at times.

kingyakos:
.....Two things are also involved in this your dimension of thought
You end up accepting what people say without your own proper research
You are one of those who believe that theology schools can actually teach the Bible properly, forgetting that it's the devil that first preach the gospel on earth and when he did he added his own idea that today separate man from God. Don't wait till it get dark before you realized that you've been left without a Guide......Wake up from that state of bewildered that you are in
Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
kingyakos:
..... Madam I disagree with you on that our soul houses our emotions the spirit houses our emotions.

Thanks for watching.
Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by isaiah4life(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
It's a beautiful thing that God is using you to train another breeds of Christians --- who wouldn't t romance with church cliches.

PastorMIsBack:

Thank God you healed. Church hurt hurts badly. I've vowed never to get hurt by the Church again. It's not worth the agony tbh.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by kingyakos: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
isaiah4life:
I'm no apologist. Even if I am one, I don't have the luxury of time to draw out concordance from your exegesis.

However, if you want to grow easily, be open minded to people's thought. Even God listens to men assertions at times.... Always try to point out error when you see one, it might be of help to other people

Re: Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
isaiah4life:
It's a beautiful thing that God is using you to train another breeds of Christians --- who wouldn't t romance with church cliches.

If only you know how many homes/marriages some Churches have broken. Especially African Churches. Some gullible women putting their pastor's before their husbands, always running around the pastor etc

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is Allah A Trinity Or One? / Undeniable Proofs That The God Of The Bible Is The Creator Of The Universe / Evangelist Ebuka Obi Set To Move His Adoration Ministry Back To East (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.