Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar (11159 Views)

Sure-Home Marriage Seminar: Learning Your Spouse / Sure Home Marriage Seminar: Raising Godly Children At 6:30pm / Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Seun(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
*‼️SURE HOME‼️*

_FEBRUARY EDITION_

Everyone is evolving. Including your spouse too. So, the need to rediscover your marriage partner, whom you have discovered is paramount.

Join us in our SURE HOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR (Online) as we explore the Concept, Process and Practice of *REDISCOVERING YOUR SPOUSE.*

See details below:

*Theme:* Rediscovering Your Spouse
*Date:* Sunday, 27th February, 2022.
*Time:* 6:30pm (WAT)

ZOOM Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82023230089?pwd=Y2QxcVMxaWlpcW8wbFdpRVlGYzRQUT09

Host: Mr. & Mrs. Samson & Victoria Osewa

Kindly share with friends & family.�

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Starz825(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
I dey always tell people..Say the poor economic development of our country has an appalling effect on marriage/relationship...and it has drastically reduce the level of happiness of a lot of citizens..

Most people dey double their hustle from morning to night cos of money...no chance to spend quality time with wife and family...
A senior colleague at my formal workplace was telling me then that he doesn't get to see his wife and daughter during the week except for weekends..
Before wife and pikin wake, him don hit road ...
Before him come back from work dem don sleep....Even the weekend sef he go wan rest ...

So in this sense thre is nothing to rediscover in your spouse...na him hustle dey keep am away...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Ugmama(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Love is not enough in marriage. You need to be able to understand each other very well, respect, value and trust each other.

Nothing like my own or my thing in marriage. It's ours!!

1 Like

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by stevearagorn(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Good!!! For those that are having serious relationship
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by kakaflex(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wow. Nice
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by chucksbonda(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Interesting
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Making your partner fall in love with you everyday is very important. Keep on doing the things he or she liked you for from inception.
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by NwaNimo1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dis one go dey popular......

[img]https://c./SkAZ4DZDCcoAAAAd/smile-david-adeleke.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Osewa again? Covert Seun
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Hotzone(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
No perfect measure for marriage

If u find that lady/man attracted to u, be sincere with ur intentions and be committed to what u feel and protect each other’s interest
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by lailo: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cutehector:
Making your partner fall in love with you everyday is very important. Keep on doing the things he or she liked you for from inception.
And He/she keeps doing shit to u grin
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by lailo: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Motivational speakers at it again! You ain't gonna rediscover nada grin. People don't change, situation changes.#fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
lailo:

And she keeps doing shit to u grin
keep showing love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by DropsMic(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
I no go attend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by pauladonis(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
What's happening here?

I certainly did not follow this thread, but it was at the top of my followed threads.

Anyways, since I'm here, check my signature.
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by inoki247: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Na everyday u people dey du Marriage seminar...
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Chigozirimkpoma: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
cool
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Cinadumrahugif: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Yggg
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by lailo: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cutehector:
keep showing love.
You are digging ur grave. People would always explore ur nicety and take it for weakness.

1 Like

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by straighttalk(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Noted

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by CheapWebsite1: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
lailo:

You are digging ur grave. People would always explore ur nicety and take it for weakness.
let them continue.
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Beey(f): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
Seun:
*‼️SURE HOME‼️*

_FEBRUARY EDITION_

Everyone is evolving. Including your spouse too. So, the need to rediscover your marriage partner, whom you have discovered is paramount.

Join us in our SURE HOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR (Online) as we explore the Concept, Process and Practice of *REDISCOVERING YOUR SPOUSE.*

See details below:

*Theme:* Rediscovering Your Spouse
*Date:* Sunday, 27th February, 2022.
*Time:* 6:30pm (WAT)

ZOOM Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82023230089?pwd=Y2QxcVMxaWlpcW8wbFdpRVlGYzRQUT09

Host: Mr. & Mrs. Samson & Victoria Osewa

Kindly share with friends & family.�
@Seun Osewa, are these your parents?

4 Likes

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by onyxo76(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Starz825:
I dey always tell people..Say the poor economic development of our country has an appalling effect on marriage/relationship...and it has drastically reduce the level of happiness of a lot of citizens..

Most people dey double their hustle from morning to night cos of money...no chance to spend quality time with wife and family...
A senior colleague at my formal workplace was telling me then that he doesn't get to see his wife and daughter during the week except for weekends..
Before wife and pikin wake, him don hit road ...
Before him come back from work dem don sleep....Even the weekend sef he go wan rest ...

So in this sense thre is nothing to rediscover in your spouse...na him hustle dey keep am away...

very correct, even the love making in most homes is mechanical these days, no connection, the husband has so much on his mind likewise the wife.
everyone is just running after daily bread.

4 Likes

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by GreatManBee: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
awesome

1 Like

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by chatinent: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Even the post is late.

2 Likes

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by jiz: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jesus is the author and the foundation of every good home. He is the Prince of Peace. Praying for every home having tough time that the Lord Jesus will heal your home and give you new beginning.
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by LoudlyMouthed: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
grin
onyxo76:
even the love making in most homes is mechanical these days, no connection..
How did you know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice For Relocating To Nigeria / How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? / Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.