Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar (11184 Views)

Sure-Home Marriage Seminar: Learning Your Spouse / Sure Home Marriage Seminar: Raising Godly Children At 6:30pm / Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by FaceTanke: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Interesting
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by lailo: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cutehector:
let them continue.
I like u
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
lailo:

I like u
wink one love bro.
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by SSpeter(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cutehector:
Making your partner fall in love with you everyday is very important. Keep on doing the things he or she liked you for from inception.
Brother it easy to say when you ain't married. Marriage is what marriage does.

2 Likes

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by SSpeter(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hotzone:
No perfect measure for marriage

If u find that lady/man attracted to u, be sincere with ur intentions and be committed to what u feel and protect each other’s interest
Even at that, sometimes you just want something you can not have sad
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
SSpeter:
Brother it easy to say when you ain't married. Marriage is what marriage does.
whats wrong with social media...you see a person online and conclude the person is not married...as as how?
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by onyxo76(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
LoudlyMouthed:
grin How did you know?
I'm a family man and i counsel couples in church
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by nuelleoz(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Seun:
*‼️SURE HOME‼️*

_FEBRUARY EDITION_

Everyone is evolving. Including your spouse too. So, the need to rediscover your marriage partner, whom you have discovered is paramount.

Join us in our SURE HOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR (Online) as we explore the Concept, Process and Practice of *REDISCOVERING YOUR SPOUSE.*

See details below:

*Theme:* Rediscovering Your Spouse
*Date:* Sunday, 27th February, 2022.
*Time:* 6:30pm (WAT)

ZOOM Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82023230089?pwd=Y2QxcVMxaWlpcW8wbFdpRVlGYzRQUT09

Host: Mr. & Mrs. Samson & Victoria Osewa

Kindly share with friends & family.�

Seun, how do I go about these

1). How do I update my Nairaland email?? I registered 2018, my registered Gmail account got hacked last year and I lost the email, but lucky enough I do remember my login details which I am using at the moment, but cant communicate with other nairalanders via PM since it's email linked

Note: I use this medium in communicating cos I can't send/receive a PM on losing access to my registered mail on the platform.

Pls bear with me, I look forward to your response
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by projectorz: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
I think so.

Beey:
@Seun Osewa, are these your parents?
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by standout5: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
So Seun still dey
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
onyxo76:
Are you a professional counselor or just one of those mogs and pastors who think they have some sort of mandate from God to inform counsel married couples using God's name? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ugmama:
Love is not enough in marriage. You need to be able to understand each other very well, respect, value and trust each other.

Nothing like my own or my thing in marriage. It's ours!!
Most all you listed are essential for success of any relationship, not just marriage. So, even while single, you should work on honing those same skills in your every relationship. undecided

As for trust, that is too much of a burden to have another imperfect being carry on your behalf, is my take.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
lailo:
Motivational speakers at it again! You ain't gonna rediscover nada grin. People don't change, situation changes.#fact
I disagree. People can and do change. You however need to chose a partner with your eyes and mind as open as possible in order that you are not stuck with one whose ego leads the way before commonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by squarelead(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Gods guidance is required for every endeavor in life. Marriage is all about sacrifice . It goes beyond love . To rediscover your partner , you have to discover yourself as well
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
squarelead:
Gods guidance is required for every endeavor in life. Marriage is all about sacrifice . It goes beyond love . To rediscover your partner , you have to discover yourself as well
Huh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by onyxo76(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you a professional counselor or just one of those mogs and pastors who think they have some sort of mandate from God to inform counsel married couples using God's name? undecided
none of them. just that a few couples come to share their problems with me from time to time, I'm a physician with experience in reproductive health.
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
onyxo76:

none of them. just that a few couples come to share their problems with me from time to time, I'm a physician with experience in reproductive health.
So why offer your counseling a churches? undecided

God has absolutely nothing to do with marriage counseling so why attend to these couples in these church environments? undecided
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by onyxo76(m): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So why offer your counseling a churches? undecided

God has absolutely nothing to do with marriage counseling so why attend to these couples in these church environments? undecided
you sound rather displeased, they obviously will see me privately not in the church environment and this has nothing to do with God, we just happen to attend the same church or is there something wrong in giving advice to a fellow church member?
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
onyxo76:
you sound rather displeased, they obviously will see me privately not in the church environment and this has nothing to do with God, we just happen to attend the same church or is there something wrong in giving advice to a fellow church member?
Well, there is everything wrong with using the name of God to sell one's ideas/opinions and traditions/rules to others, a sin Churchians are very much guilty of and thrive on. undecided

So long as the counseling you offer is strictly professional and not in anyway wrapped in the name of God, then I can't find immediate faults with it. undecided
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by LoudlyMouthed: 12:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Mk we hear word
onyxo76:
You try. Daddy G. Hoe
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Beey(f): 3:46am On Feb 28, 2022
projectorz:
I think so.

Seems Seun is a silver spoon dude.
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by onyxo76(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2022
LoudlyMouthed:
Mk we hear word You try. Daddy G. Hoe
abi o, how else we go do am na.
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by LoudlyMouthed: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2022
shocked
onyxo76:
abi o, how else we go do am na.
if you ask me, na who I go ask.. cry
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by onyxo76(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2022
LoudlyMouthed:
shocked if you ask me, na who I go ask.. cry
May God just help us o, not the best of times for peeps, too much wahala everywhere now both locally and now internationally.
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by DabFrankNG: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2022
I was telling a friend about this seminar.

Is there a stipulated time for it? Is it a regular event?
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Ugmama(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Most all you listed are essential for success of any relationship, not just marriage. So, even while single, you should work on honing those same skills in your every relationship. undecided

As for trust, that is too much of a burden to have another imperfect being carry on your behalf, is my take.. undecided

This is your personal opinion.

My own personal opinion is love can't be the main reason for marriage
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ugmama:
This is your personal opinion.

My own personal opinion is love can't be the main reason for marriage
None of what I stated is of my personal opinion as it is all known of every healthy relationship out there. undecided

Never said love(the brain chemical kind) should be the main reason for every marriage. However, we know that in the absence of such, a marriage is nothing more than a whole business transaction between two individuals at that point. undecided
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by AmuRubber(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Beey:
@Seun Osewa, are these your parents?
They are his parents.
Re: Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar by Beey(f): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
AmuRubber:

They are his parents.
ohh nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. / How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? / For Married and soon to be married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.