Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. (11026 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Spirit1(m): 3:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Fellow nairalanders, I must say that I have been impressed with the way this website and it's members have worked to reunite families together.

I am hoping that you can do the same for my family.
My older brother who is now successful in the USA had a son sometime in 1993 with a neighbors sister who was his "secret girlfriend" in those days. In those days, you can't have a girl friend openly if you are not married. My family didn't allow things like that.

He was a young graduate then living in the boys quarters of my sister's house at 40 Gerard Road Ikoyi.

The girl in question was living in the neighborhood with her brother who worked as a driver with Shell.

Her name is Chioma and she is from Ngwa in Abia State. It was an unplanned pregnancy.

The son must have been born sometime between September and November 1993.

Unfortunately my brother didn't know that Chioma was pregnant when he left Lagos for Immigration course in Kano for 9 months. Please note that there were no cell phones or emails readily available in those days.

It was after he returned about two years to the area that people told him what happened and by that time Chioma was gone from the area and he didn't have any more information to contact her.

Before Chioma left Lagos, she brought the boy to our big sister, who adviced her to return months later when my brother will be around, but Chioma was probably sent back to the village by her brother and never returned.

Over the years our family have been trying to locate Chioma and my brother's son. Unfortunately he doesn't have more information about Chioma apart from what I have said here.

But I believe in the power of nairalanders. Please help.

Please this child was never neglected, my brother just didn't have a way to contact him or his mother. We want him to reunite with his father's family and to compensate Chioma for years of sacrifice, although no amount of money can repay her.

Mods please help post in front page. Anybody who may know a story similar to above please contact me.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 07, 2016
I have a feeling something positive will happen through this thread. All the best to your family Op..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by azeecoboy(m): 5:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmmm,this a bit difficult

all u wrote upthere are just stories without pictures or nothing for easy searching..
maybe you should search her name on facebook,luckily for you,u might find her...
I pray u locate her

1 Like

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Spirit1(m): 5:32am On Aug 07, 2016
azeecoboy:
Hmmmm,this a bit difficult

all u wrote upthere are just stories without pictures or nothing for easy searching..
maybe you should search her name on facebook,luckily for you,u might find her...
I pray u locate her

Unfortunately my brother doesn't know her surname. Honestly it's painful, because she was a young mother and my brother didn't have much to offer then. The society was very different then and we come from a very conservative family.
Things have changed now. We are hoping for the best and praying that we can reunite with him.

To the person talking about a picture; no none exists of his mother. Of course my bros has a picture. I don't see how his picture helps at this stage.
We are hoping that someone somewhere knows of a young man born under this circumstances in Ikoyi -Lagos. Or Chioma can see this.
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by mynduu44: 5:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Oga dele, ur brother dey fork gal wey him no sabi her surname

The truth was that ur family never wanted anything to do with the Chioma nd son because they could neither get her full name nor her village...

Secondly, we knew they were no GSM but people used phone booth then abii I could remember I ve used Nipost to send a letter to enugu and I also got a reply..
So save ur lies..

Now to solution:
You have to drop your brothers full name because no be ur brother be the only fuckative then for ikoyi wey give gal belle, this might enable third party who re privy to ur brothers name to get across to chioma.

I pray u guyz find that boy, if not for anything, to bring joy to Ms Chioma who must ve been in pain..
Sincerely I pity for Chioma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by mynduu44: 5:45am On Aug 07, 2016
OP, I just feel so pained...

Even after that ur stup1d brother came back from His training why did he not go and see the galz brother if he cared afterall he was working then..

If nairaland does not give u succor, pls Linda Ikeji will...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44 nwoke isi gbawara
Make una epp..

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by youngest85(m): 5:52am On Aug 07, 2016
Chioma is now successfully married to me.
So forgerit!
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by helovesme(f): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2016
You should state your brother's first name or the name he was addressed by Chioma?

Why not go to her village and speak to the village head? He might be able to help you.

Check on Facebook for "village associations". There might be a profile for people from the girl's village and they might be able to help.

Edit: I made some searches on Facebook. Contact all these groups and stats your story. Someone might know her/remember she came back to the village from Lagos unmarried and with a son.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Iolite(f): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2016
helovesme:
You should state your brother's first name or the name he was addressed by Chioma?

Why not go to her village and speak to the village head? He might be able to help you.

Check on Facebook for "village associations". There might be a profile for people from the girl's village and they might be able to help.

Edit: I made some searches on Facebook. Contact all these groups and stats your story. Someone might know her/remember she came back to the village from Lagos unmarried and with a son.

Nice one. They should also locate the girl's brother via shell company.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2016
The girl came to your house and your sister told her to come back later cry
A drivers sister with baby in her arms saying it was her posh brothers son.
I can just imagine the scene that day. Girl crying and your sister shouting at the girl.

A good big sister will leave doors open just in case the story was true and she will immediately summon and question her brother
your family didn't do well at all

1993 is not that a long time ago
There were letters, phone booths, Nitel . . . . .

Why is your brother and the rest of the family suddenly looking for this 23 year old kid?

Go to shell and ask for the driver, even if he is retired, someone might be able to remember him and give you info.
then locate him and ask him about his sisters whereabouts.

I will be surprised though if that family will want to have anything to do with you lot.....not after 23 years

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by EfemenaXY: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2016
Spirit1:
Fellow nairalanders, I must say that I have been impressed with the way this website and it's members have worked to reunite families together.
I am hoping that you can do the same for my family.
My older brother who is now successful in the USA had a son sometime in 1993 with a neighbors sister who was his "secret girlfriend" in those days. In those days, you can't have a girl friend openly if you are not married. My family didn't allow things like that.
He was a young graduate then living in the boys quarters of my sister's house at 40 Gerard Road Ikoyi.
The girl in question was living in the neighborhood with her brother who worked as a driver with Shell.
Her name is Chioma and she is from Ngwa in Abia State. It was an unplanned pregnancy.
The son must have been born sometime between September and November 1993.
Unfortunately my brother didn't know that Chioma was pregnant when he left Lagos for Immigration course in Kano for 9 months. Please note that there were no cell phones or emails readily available in those days.
It was after he returned about two years to the area that people told him what happened and by that time Chioma was gone from the area and he didn't have any more information to contact her.
Before Chioma left Lagos, she brought the boy to our big sister, who adviced her to return months later when my brother will be around, but Chioma was probably sent back to the village by her brother and never returned.
Over the years our family have been trying to locate Chioma and my brother's son. Unfortunately he doesn't have more information about Chioma apart from what I have said here.
But I believe in the power of nairalanders. Please help.
Please this child was never neglected, my brother just didn't have a way to contact him or his mother. We want him to reunite with his father's family and to compensate Chioma for years of sacrifice, although no amount of money can repay her.
Mods please help post in front page. Anybody who may know a story similar to above please contact me.

You're economical with the truth and not being entirely honest here.

The fact that there weren't any mobile phones or emails back in the early 90's doesn't mean people couldn't keep in touch if they really wanted to.

No, the way I see it, your family thought they were of better social standing and too good for the likes of Chioma and her family.

Your brother lived in his / your sister's boys quarters. Ms Chioma lived with her brother who was nothing but a "common" driver. Even after birthing your brother's son and taking him to see your family (sister), your family weren't in the least bit interested.

Nothing stopped your sister from taking basic details from Chioma. I.e her surname, her family details including that of her brother, the name of Chioma's village, her background information, etc. Do you lot even know the name of this child fathered by your brother?

Even when your brother returned two years later, what stopped him from going to the compound where Chioma and her brother lived to at least get her brother's surname? Then trace his work colleagues? Afterall, he did work with Shell which is a pretty big company and they definitely would have records of their staff. Why didn't this brother of yours and your family do this back then?

Now 23 years later - probably after Karma's taking its revenge on you lot - you come on here claiming to look for your brother's lost son. And to add insult to injury, you talk of compensation.

Lol! Karma is indeed a real bítch sha.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by luciouscookie: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2016
Seems your bro is now impotent.

14 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by flyca: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2016
For you to tell us that your brother is now successful in the US tells me all is not well. Maybe, a bait to lure Chioma and her son back. Either Karma is knocking already or your bro is impotent as someone mentioned already.

Anyway, if I were Chioma, I will never come back even if all is well. 23 years?! Why the sudden love and search? When her days of sorrow, regret, blame and disgrace are over. When she is counting her blessing now. Son might already being rounding up with first degree sef. And you want to come back now and remind them of sorrowful past - probably out of selfish interest.

I wish you well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2016
I suspect someone is in dire need of a male heir . . . . Because obviously your brother didn't try enough to locate the boy back then. And your family didn't help either.

Boy, this karma sha. . . .

9 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by obicentlis: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Enough of the bashing, none is above mistake. We can still help and pray for the reunion. Mistakes have been made, even if the reason for the son is for heir or any other reason, it is not out of context for one to look for his blood.

I pray the reunion brings joy.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by crackhaus: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2016
helovesme:

Interesting...

At least someone is being helpful.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Spirit1(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2016
Iolite:

Nice one. They should also locate the girl's brother via shell company.

This happened 23 years ago.

Ngwa is a big town in Abia State and there are several parts; not a village.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Spirit1(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2016
crackhaus:

Interesting...

At least someone is being helpful.

Thank you.

My brothers first name is Ikechukwu.
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Spirit1(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2016
obicentlis:
Enough of the bashing, none is above mistake. We can still help and pray for the reunion. Mistakes have been made, even if the reason for the son is for heir or any other reason, it is not out of context for one to look for his blood.

I pray the reunion brings joy.

Thanks for your understanding. Yes people make mistakes, but this involves human life and family.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Spirit1(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Ujoan:
I suspect someone is in dire need of a male heir . . . . Because obviously your brother didn't try enough to locate the boy back then. And your family didn't help either.

Boy, this karma sha. . . .

No actually he has 2 other sons. Why leave this unfortunate boy out there, when he has become successful enough to care for him and atone for the mistakes?
This is more of family than what he stands to gain.
All members of the family have been pushing to retrace the boy.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Spirit1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
flyca:
For you to tell us that your brother is now successful in the US tells me all is not well. Maybe, a bait to lure Chioma and her son back. Either Karma is knocking already or your bro is impotent as someone mentioned already.

Anyway, if I were Chioma, I will never come back even if all is well. 23 years?! Why the sudden love and search? When her days of sorrow, regret, blame and disgrace are over. When she is counting her blessing now. Son might already being rounding up with first degree sef. And you want to come back now and remind them of sorrowful days - probably out of selfish interest.

I wish you well.

Keep in mind that in most Igbo land, a son has no claim in his maternal home.
Finding a lost father therefore is a necessity.

If you read the story carefully you will realize that it wasn't deliberate. People make mistakes. He did in this case. I am not defending him. But blood is thicker than water.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by crackhaus: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
luciouscookie:
Seems your bro is now impotent.
Speculative, but brilliant attempt. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by luciouscookie: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Spirit1:

No actually he has 2 other sons. Why leave this unfortunate boy out there, when he has become successful enough to care for him and atone for the mistakes?

I am still wondering what took him so long after 20 something years. If chioma was twenty years old when your brother impregnated her by now she would be like 43. What would happen to her what if she's still single, would your brother marry her or just compensate her

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by crackhaus: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Spirit1:

Thank you.

My brothers first name is Ikechukwu.
Your brother's name may not be necessary here, try finding out Chioma's other names - perhaps surname or middle name, there has to be something else your bro can remember her by.
What about the name of the school she was attending then or any schools you think she may have attended?

Only her name or the name of her village will not suffice unless you plan on taking a trip to that village yourself.
I suggest you also consider the comment by helovesme...that was very intuitive of her, and I must admit it would never have occurred to me.

There is very little that can be done without a photo or a full name.

I don't see how Shell can be of help like some suggested.
You don't just waltz into Shell or any other multinational and start requesting employee info (past or present)... I wonder how he would even make it through the security outpost without first stating his business there.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by crackhaus: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
mynduu44:
Oga dele, ur brother dey fork gal wey him no sabi her surname

The truth was that ur family never wanted anything to do with the Chioma nd son because they could neither get her full name nor her village...

Secondly, we knew they were no GSM but people used phone booth then abii I could remember I ve used Nipost to send a letter to enugu and I also got a reply..
So save ur lies..

Now to solution:
You have to drop your brothers full name because no be ur brother be the only fuckative then for ikoyi wey give gal belle, this might enable third party who re privy to ur brothers name to get across to chioma.

I pray u guyz find that boy, if not for anything, to bring joy to Ms Chioma who must ve been in pain..
Sincerely I pity for Chioma.
Chief.... that year, before you call person with payphone for booth or borrow-from-neighbour landline, you no go first know the number wey you wan dial?

Before you send your letter via post-office, you no go first know & write the address of where you wan send am go?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by kaziblake(f): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Spirit1:

I know a lady in my street bearing chioma with a 23yrs old son born outside wedlock...she told us how the man family rejected her and how she and her new husband suffered to train him in school but if she is the one you guys are talking about,just forget it.
1,Your brother is heartless and I won't show or tell her anything about this post..God has redeem himself in their life and the boy is done with school.

Just forget about him

Karma is a b!tch

1 Like

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by crackhaus: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
kaziblake:
I know a lady in my street bearing chioma with a 23yrs old son born outside wedlock...she told us how the man family rejected her and how she and her new husband suffered to train him in school but if she is the one you guys are talking about,just forget it.
1,Your brother is heartless and I won't show or tell her anything about this post..God has redeem himself in their life and the boy is done with school.

Just forget about him

Karma is a b!tch
Judge, Jury, and Executioner.. cheesycheesy

Easy oo.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Spirit1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
kaziblake:

Just forget about him

Karma is a b!tch

Thank you. I hope you never ever make mistakes. You do realize the young man where ever he is, will make the ultimate decision.
If we can help him make this decision , we would have done noble as humans.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by kaziblake(f): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Spirit1:

Thank you. I hope you never ever make mistakes. You do realize the young man where ever he is, will make the ultimate decision.
If we can help him make this decision , we would have done noble as humans.
Even if I tell her she won't answer me...concentrate on yourself and leave chioma alone

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by Spirit1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
luciouscookie:

I am still wondering what took him so long after 20 something years. If chioma was twenty years old when your brother impregnated her by now she would be like 43. What would happen to her what if she's still single, would your brother marry her or just compensate her

They will have to make that decision themselves. Just like the young man will make his own decision. At least he should have the opportunity to benefit from his father's wealth if he wishes.

I know he is rich enough to offer him some comfort, although nothing can replace all these years of absence
Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by kaziblake(f): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
crackhaus:

Judge, Jury, and Executioner.. cheesycheesy

Easy oo.
This thread is making me angry..Even if it's the chioma I know i wont tell her anything

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. by kaziblake(f): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Spirit1:

They will have to make that decision themselves. Just like the young man will make his own decision. At least he should have the opportunity to benefit from his father's wealth if he wishes.

I know he is rich enough to offer him some comfort, although nothing can replace all these years of absence
Which yeye father wealth?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Myths And Omens About Moles(birthmarks) / Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.