Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) (61139 Views)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by membranus: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
".

That is if there will still be Nomerica by 2024..

So if they give you visa to port there today, you will decline it?

Continue to deceive yourself.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Ewedegubbler: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2022
membranus:

Offer him a Visa to Saudi and he would run for his yeye life..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Kilotat:
Americans are Regretting ever voting for Biden, Here is why:

- Gas under Trump is Cheaper than Water (1$ to anything under 2$). While Gas under Biden is 6 dollars and still going up now because of Russia-Ukraine War

- Grocery Stores shelves are going empty which means business is not striving because of Inflation and people are not buying as they should because there is no Money (this is familiar, Bubu style)

- There was peace in Afghanistan I.e A Single American soldier was not kill for 17 months when Trump started talking with the Taliban chief. (Trump showed the taliban Chief the picture of the chief house and encourage him to take peace) but Biden Handover Afghanistan to Taliban

- Putin Could not enter Ukraine or any country close to Russia under trump but he is taking Over Ukraine as You're reading this just like he took over Crimea under Obama and Georgia under George W Bush

Check My Updated Signature for PC and Smartphone Tech
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by OChimex: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2022
chatinent:
Smiles.

Sure, Trump would have made a difference. Contact me for thesis and dissertation writing.

Where was Trump and what difference did he make when Russia annaxed Krelim in 2014?
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by prophetfire: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2022
omenkaLives:
Sure such jibe would be expected from Trump, and for two reasons especially.

1. The politics of Democrats and Republicans, not to mention he's still sour from his loss at the polls.

2. For someone Trump's character, you cant put it completely past him the possibility of him still hailing Putin, although indirectly, in this situation if he were still the president. Trump's never hidden his admiration for Putty Put even when he was in the White House, a situation that offended US's allies no end.

His remarks about Zelensky showing bravery is simply him trying not to appear too pro Russia in the eyes of the public. But behind closed doors, he sure would give Zelensky the middle finger and Putin a firm handshake with a pat on the back.
. You are wrong on Zelensky. Zelensky is Trump's guy.
Forgotten it's because of Zelensky the Democrats impeached Trump? Zelensky stood by Trump during the proceedings.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Bigchristo: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Ewedegubbler:

Answer me or shut up.. how many votes does the Kremlin or the the so called Russian hackers command? your postulation that someone sat down somewhere in Moscow to decide who became the US president makes me doubt your senility.. tell me how Russia made trump president or buzz off
You be mumu… if you finally have sense maybe you will make a little research in regards to this discussion otherwise I consider you as a complete ignorant person to understand that election can be meddled by a third party some of una go Dey quote person whereas una get very low IQ of thinking
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Lucas4903: 8:06am On Feb 28, 2022
Kilotat:

- Gas under Trump is Cheaper than Water (1$ to anything under 2$). While Gas under Biden is 6 dollars and still going up now because of Russia-Ukraine War

- Grocery Stores shelves are going empty which means business is not striving because of Inflation and people are not buying as they should because there is no Money (this is familiar, Bubu style)

- There was peace in Afghanistan I.e A Single American soldier was not kill for 17 months when Trump started talking with the Taliban chief. (Trump showed the taliban Chief the picture of the chief house and encourage him to take peace) but Biden Handover Afghanistan to Taliban

- Putin Could not enter Ukraine or any country close to Russia under trump but he is taking Over Ukraine as You're reading this just like he took over Crimea under Obama and Georgia under George W Bush

Check My Updated Signature for PC and Smartphone Tech

STFU over there. I have walked the street of the US and worked there and no one speaks highly of Trump and u are there cross legged on your dilapidated table writing trash about people regretting voting out a clown and a dumb slowpoke. How does he even appeal to you more probably u guy are both on same dumb level. Go and waka in South Chicago and say Trump 2024. No be u go commot that cabal that day. Ode
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Kilotat: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2022
Lucas4903:

STFU over there. I have walked the street of the US and worked there and no one speaks highly of Trump and u are there cross legged on your dilapidated table writing trash about people regretting voting out a clown and a dumb slowpoke. How does he even appeal to you more probably u guy are both on same dumb level. Go and waka in South Chicago and say Trump 2024. No be u go commot that cabal that day. Ode
Coz They Scared of Getting hit with a Gun, Knife or fist by Haters. Look Trump is the only president that expose some African Countries by calling it a "Shit hole Country". He Understand what Nigerians and other shit hole countries are facing without even Leaving in our Continent. He speaks the Truth Boi

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2022
membranus:

Not if they give me.
I would be living in the US right now if I was like you.
I was given a Fully sponsored trip to the US Just almost a year ago and I Declined it.

We don't walk or move anyhow! We Live by " this says the Lord"
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by wizonlyson: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Not if they give me.
I was given a Fully sponsored trip to the US Just almost a year ago and I Declined it.

this says..the lord, kill u there..confuse fake pastor..everywhere sha...

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Crafteck1: 8:35am On Feb 28, 2022
cocoduck:
Didn't Putin play Joe Biden like a fiddle? Putin took advantage of Biden s stupidity. Why are you people hating Trump this much. The fact is that Putin did not do anything throughout Trump's administration.

What stupidity exactly please, where you chose to see stupidity, some of us chose to se a person trying to avert war by all means.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by membranus: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Not if they give me.

So the ministry work you are doing here cannot be done over there too?

Or maybe because you're bitter that your evil friend Trump was deposed from the American throne.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2022
prophetfire:
. You are wrong on Zelensky. Zelensky is Trump's guy.
Forgotten it's because of Zelensky the Democrats impeached Trump? Zelensky stood by Trump during the proceedings.
This is totally untrue. Zelensky never did what Trump pressured him to do; make a public statement as regards the investigations. A statement Trump hoped would put paid Biden's chances at the polls. The blackmail was to have Kyiv make the statement in exchange for US unlocking a frozen $400 million worth of military aid to Ukraine.

Ukraine on the other hand was reluctant to do so for fear of losing bipartisan support in the US.

So, your remark that he stood by Trump is inaccurate. He stood on the fence.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Foreseer: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Psycho
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by justli: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2022
ivolt:

Ignorant boy, do you even know the meaning of sovereignty?
Don't just use a word because others like you are using it.
Sovereign rights grants Nigeria the ability to determine its path and future.
Ukraine and other country also has such rights.

Do you mean Afghanistan was peaceful under your prince of peace or that Trump's plan to withdraw
US troops should have been abandoned?

I am not surprised, you are from a country which can't manufacture a simple pencil so you
can't see past current events.
Now tell us, how many wars did your prince of peace ended?
If not for opposition, he would have started a war with Iran.

It is even worse than I thought, you are one of the delusional Trump worshipper, the second coming of christ.

Would have started many wars, you said, but he never did... Keep deluding yourself Mr progressive. These whole drama with Ukraine started with Obama removing an elected Ukrainian president. Again Trump never deposed anyone. Hope you can see the double standard that's if CNN still allows you some brain sovereignty.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by justli: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Femeto:
Who brought out the plan to withdraw troops from Afghanistan? Trump.

Trump did and it was honorable, but Mr botcher in his eagerness to score cheap points hurried it and made a mockery of the operation
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Trevor007007(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
".

That is if there will still be Nomerica by 2024..
Yeah so says the guy who sees Mr Trump as his earthly messiah that will blow trumpet with his nose like an elephant, I salute you Mr Righteousness2, and for your information 2024 will come and go, with you still masturbating with your nomerica.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2022
omenkaLives:
This is totally untrue. Zelensky never did what Trump pressured him to do; make a public statement as regards the investigations. A statement Trump hoped would put paid Biden's chances at the polls. The blackmail was to have Kyiv make the statement in exchange for US unlocking a frozen $400 million worth of military aid to Ukraine.

Ukraine on the other hand was reluctant to do so for fear of losing bipartisan support in the US.

So, your remark that he stood by Trump is inaccurate. He stood on the fence.
omenka you're right
he's wrong
I'm a supportive wife
I'm supporting you
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by juman(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2022
America and their very very stupid politicians.
How come a character like trump is political power in America?

A big liar.
His actions depict he doesn't believe in democracy.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by juman(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2022
Hmmm

The guy Zelensky met a country in bad shape.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by lawkenoz(m): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2022
Swiftboy:

You are a good student of World politics. Trump managed world leaders well during his tenor. I remembered how he silenced Kim Jon um of North Korea with threat and like play, that one later shook his hands. �
He was able to sign Abraham accord with Israel and the Arabs. He doesn't stick America's nose to what doesn't concern them... He only want a great America.
Nord stream served as a deterrent to Russia cos Germany is literally pumping money into Russia. As for those that hate him commenting what they are ignorant of because they hate Trump, they are as dull as Joe Biden! angry grin

My man it's so obvious how CNN has damaged a lot of Nigerian psyche, just look at the thread the and notice the outright lies about Trump and you begin to wonder.

The Nord stream 2 was cancelled by Trump during his tenure as a sanction measure on Russia energy exports to europe, the first thing Biden did when he came onboard was remove the sanctions, yet Trump is the Putin's puppet and the enemy?

The EU is placing sanstions on Russia and yet paying Russia for energy it supplies them via Nord stream 1.....how is that supposed to work when Russia supplies Europe with almost 40 percent of her energy?

Another lie was that Trump weakned NATO at the behest of Putin. A bold faced lie, The obvious hypocrisy of NATO who depends on Russia for energy while defaulting on thier monetary obligations for the Union....which Trump was vexed about. He was particularly direct and blamed Germany directly for it the video is on YouTube for anyone who has a brain to search for independent news sources. You don't give Russia money by buying her exports and still placing economic sanctions, that's foolishness. How does that even work?

The funniest lie is this one, still cracks me up everytime; they claim the 2016 election was rigged/hacked by Russia and made Trump president, but Trump saying the 2020 elections were rigged by the democrats is undermining democracy and a lie. How do these guys live with the cognitive dissonance?

The coronavirus pandemic allowed for universal mailing balloting emergency laws which gave the democrats an edge in the last election and that was why they were able to beat Trump (which is what most of the republicans refer to when they say it was rigged)....let's see how they fare this time around for the next election cycle, As new York times brazenly admitted in their op-ed.....on how the 2020 elections were "fortified".

Voter ID laws have been passed in most states already and absentee ballot are now back to the the Normal way it was supposed to be.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Ewedegubbler: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
You be mumu… if you finally have sense maybe you will make a little research in regards to this discussion otherwise I consider you as a complete ignorant person to understand that election can be meddled by a third party some of una go Dey quote person whereas una get very low IQ of thinking

You that has been doing lots of research, can you show us proof here as to how you concluded that someone in Russia made Trump president. Abeg I dey wait ..
because watching CNN once a week and listening to debunked lies doesn't equate to high IQ..
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Bigchristo: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Ewedegubbler:

You that has been doing lots of research, can you show us proof here as to how you concluded that someone in Russia made Trump president. Abeg I dey wait ..
because watching CNN once a week and listening to debunked lies doesn't equate to high IQ..
You’re the person listening to CNN ode keep exposing your ignorant, be waiting there
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by hotseat: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
Donald Trump is a threat to democracy!
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by VULCAN(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
Cheap insults in the place of logical arguments are the refuge of the intellectually weak.

That's why you immediately resorted to them.

Trump made some statements here and instead of refuting him intelligently you just unleashed a barrage of insults.

Is it true or not that Putin did not invade any nation on Trump's watch but did so before and after him?

Is it true or not that the US is perceived as weak now under Biden?

Let me stop here.

Biden kept tantalising the foolish Zelensky with NATO membership knowing that Putin would invade and for what?

All To ensure that the Nord 2 pipeline would be cancelled.

Now Putin has invaded Biden wants to send hardware to Ukraine, hardware that the Russians will collect just like the Taliban collected US hardware in Biden's shamefully inplemented pull out of Afghanistan.

Biden has used Zelensky to achieve his aim- destabilise the new pipeline thereby restricting Russian economic growth.

That Ukrainians will die is collateral damage. Biden cannot say his advisers did not inform him that US going to bed with Zelensky will lead to an invasion.

Pls Upgrade your knowledge of world affairs.

And That begins by listening to something other than CNN which your post makes obvious is where you get your information from.
tillaman:
Trump has been gobbling on putin’s Balls since inception
He speaks so highly of Putin, probably the Russian hackers really played a important role in getting him into that whitehouse
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Lawmak: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Brexxit:

Some of you will just open mouth waaaa! yarning thrash without researching.Ekuke analyst.

Current inflation in US is caused by the supply chain crises as a result of reopening the US economy after shutdowns from coronavirus coupled with high demand from consumers.

Biden made the best decision to pull out from Afghanistan,they should take responsibility for their own country,US can't keep wasting resources there.

Putin would still have invaded Ukraine with or without trump in office.

I know y'all are still pained over Trump loss.

Bunch of sore losers!

It's not all about leaving Afghanistan but in the manner in which America would leave there. The body expressions of America in leaving Afghanistan portrays weakness in a measure indescribable. Trump also had initiated leaving Afghanistan but with laid out plan.

It is a patriotic feeling that a patriot lost an election to someone described to be dumb who is as confused as anything. That's why America is paying the price now.

Under Bush, Russia attacked Goergia, under Obama, Russia invaded Crimea, Under Biden, Russia invaded Ukraine, they might have it in mind to do it in Trump's time but could not because of the strengthful pose that America had showcaesd, he dares not.

Infact in Trump's time, Russia was never a threat but China. And he handled China like mad.
It might look intimidating to loosers which is Trump's charisma and nature but you have to swallow the pill that his administration was exceptional with good track record.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2022
PUTIN IS NOT SMART BUT A FOOOLISH CRYIN BABY FOR ATTENTION,HE ENVIES USA,SO HIS STUPID FOR LIEING ND LATER INVADED UKRAINE.BIDEN ALREADY DIDNT BELIEVE PUTIN LIES,AND KEPT MAKING THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT PUTIN WILL INVADE UKRAINE.
PUTIN HAS PROVED HIS A SILENT CRIMINAL FROM HIS KGB DAYS,HE IS A WAR CRIMINAL,HE MUST BE TRIED AND SENTENCE ICC. undecided
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by tillaman(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2022
VULCAN:
Cheap insults in the place of logical arguments are the refuge of the intellectually weak.

Trump made some statements here and instead of refuting him intelligently you just unleashed a barrage of insults.

Is it true or not that Putin did not invade any nation on Trump's watch but did so before and after him?

Let me stop here.

Biden kept tantalising the foolish Zelensky with NATO membership knowing that Putin would invade and for what?

Now Putin has invaded Biden wants to send hardware to Ukraine, hardware that the Russians will collect just like the Taliban collected US hardware in Biden's shamefully inplemented pull out of Afghanistan.

Biden has used Zelensky to achieve his aim- destabilise the new pipeline thereby restricting Russian economic growth.

That Ukrainians will die is collateral damage. Biden cannot say his advisers did not inform him that US going to bed with Zelensky will lead to an invasion.

And That begins by listening to something other than CNN which your post makes obvious is where you get your information from.
You made valid points my bro
But you ended sounding like a gaping butthole,
Trump made solid points but it’s more of pettiness and you know how it is when it comes to Republican and Democrats
Real recognizes real my bro
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Missionaire: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kilotat:

- Trump is the only American President to Enter North korean after he bully the republic by threatening to Annihilate Kim Jun un by destroying all north korea, and this is in his United Nation Speech

Check My Updated Signature for Smartphone and PC Tech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
cocoduck:
And can I know what Trump gave him? Ignorant fellow

Before I answer you, what county did you vote in 2016 or 2020?
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kilotat:

- Trump is the only American President to Enter North korean after he bully the republic by threatening to Annihilate Kim Jun un by destroying all north korea, and this is in his United Nation Speech

Check My Updated Signature for Smartphone and PC Tech

Oga go and repair phones in computer village and leaves matters that are above your pay grade
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
VULCAN:

Let me stop here.

Like Fox news? boy go sit your ass down. In all your so call knowledge of good and evil, you justify invading a sovereign nation? whoever does it is wrong, be it the US, Isreal, or Russia. wrong is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

"Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.