Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) (61261 Views)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by mfm04622: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kilotat:
Americans are Regretting ever voting for Biden, Here is why:

- Gas under Trump is Cheaper than Water (1$ to anything under 2$). While Gas under Biden is 6 dollars and still going up now because of Russia-Ukraine War

- Grocery Stores shelves are going empty which means business is not striving because of Inflation and people are not buying as they should because there is no Money (this is familiar, Bubu style)

- There was peace in Afghanistan I.e A Single American soldier was not kill for 17 months when Trump started talking with the Taliban chief. (Trump showed the taliban Chief the picture of the chief house and encourage him to take peace) but Biden Handover Afghanistan to Taliban

- Putin Could not enter Ukraine or any country close to Russia under trump but he is taking Over Ukraine as You're reading this just like he took over Crimea under Obama and Georgia under George W Bush

- Trump is the only American President to Enter North korean after he bully the republic by threatening to Annihilate Kim Jun un by destroying all north korea, and this is in his United Nation Speech

Check My Updated Signature for Smartphone and PC Tech

Lol!!!!!
I also laugh at all those who liked your write up.

Do you by any way know what is called inflation? Well, we are presently experiencing global inflation due to too much money in the world. The money were pumped into world economy during the pandemic to counter the deflation happening then. So, this is NOT about Bidden. Or even about Buhari. The whole world is experiencing global inflation.
The ongoing war in Ukraine will also increase the cost of goods all over the world.
Trump is the worst American President. The Worst. Ranking done by Americans. He was a patsy to Putin when he was President. Name one good thing he achieved for America in his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Ubiman(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
tillaman:
Trump has been gobbling on putin’s Balls since inception
He speaks so highly of Putin, probably the Russian hackers really played a important role in getting him into that whitehouse

Type with some sense please. The nonsense you've been feeding your kind with on CNN, BBC, CNBC,ANC, CBS,MSNBC, Aljazeera and other liberal media networks is now stale. The Russian lie concocted by Obama against Trump has lost all potency now that the actors behind it have been uncovered. Same Rrump that was trying to pressure European Nations to stop emboldening Putin through economic deals with his administration is now the one gobbling Putin's balls? Lol. That's pretty dumb and no wonder the western media play you like a ping pong
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by assholemods: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
mybiz234:

You are already cursing your 5th generation because of Biden and Trump.

You must be a useless, mentally dead human being.

May you have reason to weep in sorrow when everyone around you is rejoicing.

May the curse on your head transfer to your children. And your children will pass the curse to their next generations until the cursed start calling your generation cursed.

If you think you are mad, I'm ready for you. Bring it on, you mentally dead idiot.
For your mind now you don curse finish.... cheesy cheesy..
Do you know what Yoruba call "Ewure" that is what your are....a neuropsychiatric patient from family of vagabonds.. maggots are better than you and your useless family.... Your type is only useful in anatomy laboratory..you will make a very good cadaver, I will dissect your body and use it to study and then feed you to vultures..... Your are worthless alive to the society!
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by tillaman(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ubiman:

Type with some sense please. The nonsense you've been feeding your kind with on CNN, BBC, CNBC,ANC, CBS,MSNBC, Aljazeera and other liberal media networks is now stale. The Russian lie concocted by Obama against Trump has lost all potency now that the actors behind it have been uncovered. Same Rrump that was trying to pressure European Nations to stop emboldening Putin through economic deals with his administration is now the one gobbling Putin's balls? Lol. That's pretty dumb and no wonder the western media play you like a ping pong
Nicely said but you ended up sounding like a gaping arsehole
You can make your point without hurling insult like the stupid cretin that you are, it’s a public forum and I didn’t ask you to Quote me
Avoid me breh
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by ajl: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kilotat:

- Gas under Trump is Cheaper than Water (1$ to anything under 2$). While Gas under Biden is 6 dollars and still going up now because of Russia-Ukraine War

- Grocery Stores shelves are going empty which means business is not striving because of Inflation and people are not buying as they should because there is no Money (this is familiar, Bubu style)

- There was peace in Afghanistan I.e A Single American soldier was not kill for 17 months when Trump started talking with the Taliban chief. (Trump showed the taliban Chief the picture of the chief house and encourage him to take peace) but Biden Handover Afghanistan to Taliban

- Putin Could not enter Ukraine or any country close to Russia under trump but he is taking Over Ukraine as You're reading this just like he took over Crimea under Obama and Georgia under George W Bush

- Trump is the only American President to Enter North korean after he bully the republic by threatening to Annihilate Kim Jun un by destroying all north korea, and this is in his United Nation Speech

Say someone residing in Nigeria. I am right here in Texas, and what you put up there are thrash.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by MrBONE2(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Golan007:
Trump is obviously more Russian than American.

No Nooo Bwana.

He is more of a Shitholergrin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by mybiz234: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
assholemods:

For your mind now you don curse finish.... cheesy cheesy..
Do you know what Yoruba call "Ewure" that is what your are....a neuropsychiatric patient from family of vagabonds.. maggots are better than you and your useless family.... Your type is only useful in anatomy laboratory..you will make a very good cadaver, I will dissect your body and use it to study and then feed you to vultures..... Your are worthless alive to the society!

Nice
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by dododawa1: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Either TRUMP is AFONJA or IGBO.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by assholemods: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
mybiz234:

Nice to know that your cursed parents are goats from vagabond family.

So, what are you going to do about it? Will you accept your cursed fate and just die under the curse?

Don't worry. Your carcass can be used for gross anatomy practical.
Olodo... What do you know about anatomy? You are already a cadaver... Pikin wey dey sleep with him mama nor hard to know... Keep fucking your mother you hear? Imkpi! Very soon your mother will give birth to your child...
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by mybiz234: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
assholemods:

Olodo... What do you know about anatomy? You are already a cadaver... Pikin wey dey sleep with him mama nor hard to know... Keep fucking your mother you hear? Imkpi! Very soon your mother will give birth to your child...

You that is replying to a cadaver, what does that make you? A rotten carcass, right?
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by assholemods: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
mybiz234:

You that is replying to a cadaver, what does that make you? A rotten carcass, right? How long did your carcass spend in the mortuary before you were transferred to anatomy lab to be dissected for practical?

You are just a cursed foul idiot that thinks he is wise.

Don't let me descend on you, you son of many fathers.
Oh lovely.... So English comprehension is also part of your problem.... Let me get hold of you that is when I will turn you into a cadaver and you know what that means.... Come to Ogun State and get your skull mined by ritualist that is what you deserve. By the way has mother delivered your child? You mother that you are fucking... Stray bullet kill you any where you are!... Vagabond!
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Spandau: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ewedegubbler:
\

The record speaks for itself.. Under your messiah Obama, it was chaos all over the world, ranging from Obama/Hillary's sponsored islamists lunacy and Russia doing their hiki haka, then Trump came and put an end to all those nonsense. Not a single war and he brought Fat Kim to the table, negotiated peace between Israel and the UAE Etc. But your malice filed bosses at CNN kept filling your ears with nonsense until Joe arrived and now another war is here.. E go reach una one by one. just wait

Oga, I am a Nigerian. So how is Obama my messiah? Wetin concern me with all this gibberish wey you de yarn? I only answered you based on the history we have all come to know about the Republicans in the US a la the two Bushes and Reagan. Whatever happens in America, whether under the watch of the Republicans or Democrats will not put food on your table Oga. The country belongs to them and they know how to handle their things. On the long run, America benefits. So take a chill pill and buzz off.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by olawonder(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Guyman02:

That narrative of Russian interference has been debunked as a lie, it's all over the internet
Debunked only by the media, especially those online ‘media’ guys! The conclusion in US’s political stage, as well as of the Senate Panel is that Russia indeed interfered in the elections. Remember all the initial sanctions laid on Russia at that time?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by tellmemore15: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Republicans, if you don't address mail in voting, you'll loose again, the Democrats have perfected the act of stealing by mail in vote.

it should be taken seriously, more or less cancelled.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by mybiz234: 1:24am On Mar 01, 2022
assholemods:

Oh lovely.... So English comprehension is also part of your problem.... Let me get hold of you that is when I will turn you into a cadaver and you know what that means.... Come to Ogun State and get your skull mined by ritualist that is what you deserve. By the way has mother delivered your child? You mother that you are fucking... Stray bullet kill you any where you are!... Vagabond!

H
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by assholemods: 1:58am On Mar 01, 2022
mybiz234:

Boy, you are already a cadaver, a formalin-filled, stinking one at that. If you want to make your cursed situation permanent, come down to Ilorin. Ask for Alimi family house. My brothers will want to see how a walking, stinking cadaver looks like. You should taste part of the beating our forefathers gave afonja and his weak Yoruba soldiers before we captured Ilorin.

We promise to teach your cursed head a lesson you will never forget in a hurry.
Lol..
grin cheesy so you are one those Yoruba bastards... The slaves to Fulani.. oh I see no wonder you reason like the dullard you people kept at Ask Rock.... Slave boy from Alimi family, Fulani Slaves.... Fool that is asking a cadaver Walk.. LMAO. Cadaver dey walk?... Oloriburuku omo!
I am not surprised that you want to beat me up after all you are from criminal family, your mama criminal, your papa criminal, your children agbero, you all are useless to the society. Send your address if you don't na stray bullet go kill you.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by 9jakool: 3:22am On Mar 01, 2022
TheWolfen:
My man cheesy

Now this is the Trump I knew.
It is good for a man to have balls but a leader should have 3 balls cheesy.

A leader with three balls has testicular cancer. Nigerians have suffered under the tyrannical dictators who like to project tough guy image to shelter their damaged ego. Yet with all those balls, we’ve managed to remain so backward as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Poleski: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2022
This m*oronic liar, criminal, a known Putin's puppet is still talking about "rigged" election!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by mybiz234: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2022
assholemods:

Lol..
grin cheesy so you are one those Yoruba bastards... The slaves to Fulani.. oh I see no wonder you reason like the dullard you people kept at Ask Rock.... Slave boy from Alimi family, Fulani Slaves.... Fool that is asking a cadaver Walk.. LMAO. Cadaver dey walk?... Oloriburuku omo!
I am not surprised that you want to beat me up after all you are from criminal family, your mama criminal, your papa criminal, your children agbero, you all are useless to the society. Send your address if you don't na stray bullet go kill you.

Imagine

Stop yapping on nairaland.

Come to Alimi family house in Ilorin and let me and my brothers teach you a small lesson.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Bossman25(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2022
Russia bomb craze for Ukraine
Baba Confirm invasion Ooo

abbey621:

If Ukraine was a NATO country, dem no born Russia well to invade, America, UK and the other top NATO countries are bound by agreement to come to the rescue of any NATO country. As of now, Ukraine is not a NATO country hence nothing is guaranteed!
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by abbey621(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bossman25:
Russia bomb craze for Ukraine
Baba Confirm invasion Ooo

If Ukraine was a NATO country
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by assholemods: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
mybiz234:

Imagine

Stop yapping on nairaland.

Come to Alimi DIRTY family house in Ilorin and let me and my DIRTY and IRRESPONSIBLE brothers teach you a small lesson.

Why are you not sending your address?
Send your address you did not but you are ranting like a wolf...let me come to your dirty, shit and maggots infected family house...Ewure!
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by mybiz234: 5:08am On Mar 02, 2022
assholemods:

Why are you not sending your address?
Send your address you did not but you are ranting like a wolf...let me come to your dirty, shit and maggots infected family house...Ewure!

Everybody in Ilorin knows Alimi family house. When you reach Oja Oba, just ask and they will direct you. Tell anyone you see there that you are looking for Ahmed. Then we will respond to you. cheesy cheesy. Then you will repeat everything you wrote here with your mouth. grin

Them you will spend some time with us in our dirty, shit, maggots infested Family house grin

If you are not a basttard, make sure you come. If not, you are just an empty headed fool with dead brain.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by assholemods: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2022
mybiz234:

Everybody in Ilorin knows Alimi family house. When you reach Oja Oba, just ask and they will direct you. Tell anyone you see there that you are looking for Ahmed. Then we will respond to you. cheesy cheesy. Then you will repeat everything you wrote here with your mouth. grin

Them you will spend some time with us in our dirty, shit, maggots infested Family house grin

If you are not a basttard, make sure you come. If not, you are just an empty headed fool with dead brain.
Lol......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy werey...you are a mad man...... laugh wan kill me here... your case suppose go psychiatrist...who knows Alimi the criminal family?... See the local name sef...Oja Oba!...Oja Oba ko Oja tuntun ni! Oja Oba ko baboko market ni!
Very dirty places in Ilorin...very dirty family make I come contact sickness from your killer Fulani family....I am sure you are Almajiri.. Useless stinking dirty boy from useless, horrible, irresponsible vagabond family. Satan punish you this morning.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by mybiz234: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2022
assholemods:

Lol......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy werey...you are a mad man...... laugh wan kill me here... your case suppose go psychiatrist...who knows Alimi the criminal family?... See the local name sef...Oja Oba!...Oja Oba ko Oja tuntun ni! Oja Oba ko baboko market ni!
Very dirty places in Ilorin...very dirty family make I come contact sickness from your killer Fulani family....I am sure you are Almajiri.. Useless stinking dirty boy from useless, horrible, irresponsible vagabond family. Satan punish you this morning.

Thank you. You are right. It is dirty.

If you are a man and not a useless weakling, just come. Stop making excuse for your weakness.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Kilotat:

As an American, I call you a huge liar. Trump and his kids are headed to jail and we’ll dance with joy.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2022
tellmemore15:
Republicans, if you don't address mail in voting, you'll loose again, the Democrats have perfected the act of stealing by mail in vote.

it should be taken seriously, more or less cancelled.

Dumbest, most ill-informed, incorrect comment ever.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by assholemods: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
mybiz234:

Thank you. You are right. It is dirty.

If you are a man and not a useless weakling, just come. Stop making excuse for your weakness.
Stupid invitation to a dirty house. You are miscreant, it is obvious from your attitude. Ahmed you are cursed! Your family is cursed!
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by mybiz234: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
assholemods:

Stupid invitation to a dirty house. You are miscreant, it is obvious from your attitude. Ahmed you are cursed! Your family is cursed!

You said I should give you my address, I gave you. But here you are making excuse not to come.

You are just an empty noise maker. Stop hiding behind internet. Come to my place and let us teach your cursed head a lesson you will never forget in your cursed life.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

As an American, I call you a huge liar. Trump and his kids are headed to jail and we’ll dance with joy.
All these people that their only achievement is being American yet they die on Nigerian sites.
I can’t imagine finally achieving citizenship in another place and still be hanging out in Nigerian areas, especially when I claim to hate the country. You no see Reddit to join, madam Americana?
I guess it’s because you know say whites no send una. grin
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
All these people that their only achievement is being American yet they die on Nigerian sites.
I can’t imagine finally achieving citizenship in another place and still be hanging out in Nigerian areas, especially when I claim to hate the country. You no see Reddit to join, madam Americana?
I guess it’s because you know say whites no send una. grin

Finally achieving citizenship? No, I was born here. No one has ever seen or heard me claim to hate Nigeria. I don’t owe you or anyone else an explanation.
As a person your life probably has no direction but here you are telling me where to go. Go away from me Sir
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
1stGenAmerican:

Finally achieving citizenship? No, I was born here. No one has ever seen or heard me claim to hate Nigeria. I don’t owe you or anyone else an explanation.
As a person your life probably has no direction but here you are telling me where to go. Go away from me Sir
[/s] Go to your American sites

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline / Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.