Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Job Opening For An English Language Graduate in Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opening For An English Language Graduate in Port Harcourt (305 Views)

An English Language Graduate Is Urgently Needed. / Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / Is 50k Job suitable Enough For A Fresh Graduate in Lagos ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening For An English Language Graduate in Port Harcourt by Ericdeezy: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hello, I am in need of the services of an English graduate for immediate employment in Port Harcourt. The nature of the job is writing-related, and the location is at NTA Road, so if you reside within that area of Port Harcourt, it will be advantageous to you. You can reach me via WhatsApp on 0.7.0.1.7.5.2.7.4.8.5 (ignore the dots between the numbers).
Re: Job Opening For An English Language Graduate in Port Harcourt by Ulunne777(f): 2:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Go to Port Harcourt Jobs and vacancies page on fb and advertise.
Re: Job Opening For An English Language Graduate in Port Harcourt by Ericdeezy: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2022
Ulunne777:
Go to Port Harcourt Jobs and vacancies page on fb and advertise.

Thanks for the tip @Ulunne777

(1) (Reply)

/ Job Opportunity In Lagos State / Remember Me In Your Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.