Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Who Exactly Is The Bad Guy In This War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Exactly Is The Bad Guy In This War? (299 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Jim Iyke: "You Are A Bad Guy" / #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo / How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Exactly Is The Bad Guy In This War? by Draslo(m): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2022
I don't want to point fingers or choose sides because just like millions of other Nigerians, I'm not well versed in Soviet-US-NATO history but I know basics.

80-90% of Nigerians taking sides in this war didn't even know the full meaning of NATO before 2022. Fear of Germany and Russia birthed NATO. Germany is now part of NATO. So you see, the entire machinery of NATO as of this moment is against the Russians and occasionally the Middle East. I am also aware that NATO does do some good work too.

War is big business and whenever the opportunity comes, these 1st world countries ehn, they will just put the kind of petrol that ensures the fires of war keep burning for at least a decade. Russia never drop any major bomb, Biden don rush sign $600m military aid to Ukraine!! The military contracts from that alone is enough to go round and it most likely won't end there. When Russia invaded Afghanistan, the US and Saudi Arabia combined doled out more than $10 billion to support Afghanistan using Pakistan. Last last, the US eventually became a bigger devil in Afghanistan more than the Russia wey invade am

The US has put itself in a position where it can do no wrong in the eyes of it's sheeple around the globe. Everybody knows its atrocities in the Middle East. (too many to count). The US is the only country to have used nuclear weapons in armed conflict. That alone is enough to signal you who the bad guys are. Dem call am 'Little Boy' but Hiroshima will tell you there's nothing little about it. The Russians, thanks to Hollywood and Western media, are almost always the bad guys in everybody's subconscious. Even Yoruba people will tell you " Ko si ere ni Moscow".

So really, who is the bad guy in this war?
Re: Who Exactly Is The Bad Guy In This War? by chukwuibuipob: 12:52am On Feb 28, 2022
angry Give me Putin bald head
Re: Who Exactly Is The Bad Guy In This War? by foryourmindlol: 12:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Both of them are evil.

Ukraine wiped 15, 000 civillians from a pro-secession region. This region is made up of ethnic Russians who were unjustly carved into Ukraine.

Russia, seeing that Ukraine killed their brothers across the border in the operation, invaded Ukraine and killed hundreds of civillians.
Re: Who Exactly Is The Bad Guy In This War? by Draslo(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2022
foryourmindlol:
Both of them are evil.

Ukraine wiped 15, 000 civillians from a pro-secession region. This region is made up of ethnic Russians who were unjustly carved into Ukraine.

Russia, seeing that Ukraine killed their brothers across the border in the operation, invaded Ukraine and killed hundreds of civillians.
How come news off this genocide no reach mainstream media?

(1) (Reply)

Niger Governor, Sani-bello, To Take Over As APC CECPC Chairman From Gov Buni / No Evidence That Disgraced ‘super Cop’, Abba Kyari Laundered Money: Malami / * 10 Great Things Nigeria Achieved In The Past 2 Years*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.