Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians (58023 Views)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / BREAKING!!! IPOB Orders Members To Remove All Nigerian Flags In South East / Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by gwinaB(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2022
CharleyBright:
Carry Nigerian flag ke?
Means they no want to be evacuated be that.
Have they seen Nigerians being evacuated by their govt?

Truth be told, the govt know that majority of Nigerians trapped in Ukraine are Southerners (schooling or working), wetin a Northerner wan go do for Ukraine?
Hence the govt is slow in responding.
If the warring country was a country that Northerner are many like ( Arab countries), the govt would have been proactive to evacuate them.
Govt acting based on vested interests.

You are very wrong. The Nigerian government has made provisions for nigerians, including temporary shelter and food in border countries to Ukraine. Do not always think the worse of your country and make negative insinuations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Ferdinandu(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2022
BleedTears:
A lot of people where making negative comments about Nigerians who were reporting the unjust treatment of the Blacks/Africans in the ongoing war between the Russians and Ukrainians.

No matter how you look at it or how you think it, Nigerians are not the only Africans in Ukraine. But Nigerians are the only ones calling and they're not just calling for themselves alone, because if you watch the video you see everything they're saying is about the blacks/African unjust treatment.

Now their voices have been heard and other Africans from Ukraine are buying the Nigerian flag in Poland for €7 in order to identify as Nigerians.

Remember. Those who has someone to call unto, in time of distress call for help. And those who do not have anybody to call, never bother to call because no one will hear them.

God Bless Nigeria.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Abatam01/status/1497931933157892098
I'm sure na one sharp Igbo boy go arrange those flags begin sell am to his fellow refugee shaperly. Igbo men no dey dull

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by CSTRR: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2022
eeetuk:

Nigerians living in Ukraine are 100% Ibos --a tribe most likely to engage in activities that earned Nigerians bad reputation. Why is the Nigerian government directing them to move to Poland instead of sending them back to Nigeria?
The Nigerian government is the worst government in the world!
Hushpuppi, a Yoruba man has damaged Nigeria's image more than 1000 igbos in Asia put together.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by pafra(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
it still doesn’t change the fact that the country is a jungle

Is your mentality that reflects your reality.

Don't use your mentality to determine the out come of other people perspective..

If you think the country is a jungle , do we believe you are an animal living in the jungle?

I am just asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Valuepaints20(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by CSTRR: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2022
That is why I am passionate about who becomes Nigeria's next president.

With just a few tweaking and small improvements in key sectors, Nigeria would be better or comparable economically to most of Eastern Europe.

Make we Know say na western and northern Europe remain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Litmus: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2022
BleedTears:
A lot of people where making negative comments about Nigerians who were reporting the unjust treatment of the Blacks/Africans in the ongoing war between the Russians and Ukrainians.

No matter how you look at it or how you think it, Nigerians are not the only Africans in Ukraine. But Nigerians are the only ones calling and they're not just calling for themselves alone, because if you watch the video you see everything they're saying is about the blacks/African unjust treatment.

Now their voices have been heard and other Africans from Ukraine are buying the Nigerian flag in Poland for €7 in order to identify as Nigerians.

Remember. Those who has someone to call unto, in time of distress call for help. And those who do not have anybody to call, never bother to call because no one will hear them.

God Bless Nigeria

Happens all the time. When Africans get in trouble abroad, they beging saying they are Nigerians. They do this either to draw us into thire fight, example during xenophobia attacks on them in South Africa; to deflect from thire nation, as in the hight of migrants crossing to Europe; in misguided attempts at confusing authorities when they break the law and are being questioned by police; and as in now when they want to be evacuated from trouble spots and situations such as Libya (slavery),
China (Covid) etc .

The worst thing is that these ungrateful ingrates join in cussing Nigeria even more than IPOB, exploiting IPOB name in many instances. They know everything about Nigeria due to the fact Nigerians are very open, helpful and forthcoming with information when asked. Our Social media footprint is also large.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by McLizbae: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2022
The best of Nigeria is outside Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Handsum64: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2022
Mynd44:
Most likely fake news
Wailer inc spotted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by BluntCrazeMan: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2022
BleedTears:

God Bless Nigeria

This is what NIN would have solved.
Holding the Nigerian Flag doesn't make you a Nigerian.
The Nigerian Passport, tied to the person's NIN as a Citizen (and not as a resident), is what someone can use to identify himself as a Nigerian.

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by DisLifeSha: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2022
Biafra is never and would never be a country. It's a shit hole

Osagyefo98:
No longer zoo.

So they want to identify as a member of zoological republic and not the land of their rising moon...

I am yet to see them waving biafran flag so that Igbos will come and evacuate them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by BluntCrazeMan: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2022
Mynd44:
Most likely fake news
I just like the way you see things..
I nearly forgot that the news came from Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by CharleyBright(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2022
gwinaB:

You are very wrong. The Nigerian government has made provisions for nigerians, including temporary shelter and food in border countries to Ukraine. Do not always think the worse of your country and make negative insinuations

Can you name one single country where such have been provided?
Have you not seen the many videos going round of nigeria citizens calling to Nigerian govt to come to their rescue?
Abi the videos are doctored?
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Smartiyke40: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2022
CharleyBright:
Carry Nigerian flag ke?

Truth be told, the govt know that majority of Nigerians trapped in Ukraine are Southerners (schooling or working), wetin a Northerner wan go do for Ukraine?
If the warring country was a country that Northerner are many like ( Arab countries), the govt would have been proactive to evacuate them.

Gbagamm ...... 4 u my brother. That's the rear truth... I affirm ur statement!!!
Nothing will happen to our brother's and sisters... they'll all be saved by d mercies of God.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Hubeznigeria(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
I'll always support & defend my country Nigeria whatsoever.
Leaders whether bad or good come and go but Nigeria is my country.
I can't because of bad successive drivers disown my lovely car.
If you successively engage bad drivers, over time you would no more have a car to cherish let alone a lovely car. Think about it.

****May we never be unfortunate****
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Tabnation(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2022
CharleyBright:
Carry Nigerian flag ke?

You no just get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by DisLifeSha: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
That's why we all must get set with our PVCs come 2023

jrusky:
As of this moment I still remain and stand for my country Nigeria, tomorrow I don't know but as of today I'm proudly Nigeria anyway anytime.

I have travel far and wide, pursued, overtook and conquered yet home is home only bad, demonic and useless leaders put the country in these mess.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
pafra:

Is your mentality that reflects your reality.

Don't use your mentality to determine the out come of other people perspective..

If you think the country is a jungle , do we believe you are an animal living in the jungle?

I am just asking
your long story still doesn’t change the fact that Nigeria is a jungle. Keep deceiving yourself with patriotism.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Lightorder: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2022
The poster please , how much are other countries’ flags sold? It is only Nigerian flag that is for sale ? Just asking for those tiny minds, reading meaning to this news upside down
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by sunbreaker: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Aufbauh:

Not fake news. I watched it on Al jazeera channel.
so Nigeria is a zoo,but people still want to identify with it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by doshiyad1: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2022
BleedTears:

God Bless Nigeria

Nigeria i hail thee! e go beta cool cool
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by CharleyBright(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Tabnation:

You no just get sense

I would remain so than envy your slimmy poo filled brain.

Truth is bitter. But I enjoyed feeding you with one.
So go sidon one corner and let it cleanse your maggot brain.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by mybiz234: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
I'll always support & defend my country Nigeria whatsoever.
Leaders whether bad or good come and go but Nigeria is my country.
I can't because of bad successive drivers disown my lovely car.

You are drumming support for bad leaders in Nigeria.

You are not supporting Nigeria, but destroying the country.

Someone who truly loves his country will hate bad leadership.

So, you are a national enemy.

You are only pretending to be a patriot. You are a liar and pretender.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by mybiz234: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are contradicting yourself or being clever by half in a way.

Give honour to whom honour is due especially when you know that you can not do better than those making all the sacrifice.

You will not die if you encourage and pray for the leaders serving you(Rom 12:1-2).

Talk is cheap ,to type, lament and go is the easy part but to go out there daily and serve , to recieve bullets etc is the hard part wink

God bless Nigeria, our leaders and all Nigerian Patriots.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Can you mention what Buahri and your cursed APC politicians have done that can be translated as a sacrifice for Nigeria?

Or you are just blurting out all these because it is APC that is ruling? If Nigeria is under PDP and things are as they are.now, will you still showcase this your show of fake patriotism?

No?

You are a pretender and fake patriot.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by FBIBOT(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2022
CharleyBright:
Carry Nigerian flag ke?

Didn't you hear the news that Romania and Hungary have opened borders for Nigerians there for free migration.. No visa.. Just means of identity... Residential permit, work permit or passport
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by almarthins(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Give honour to whom honour is due especially when you know that you can not do better than those making all the sacrifice.

You will not die if you encourage and pray for the leaders serving you(Rom 12:1-2).

Talk is cheap ,to type, lament and go is the easy part but to go out there daily and serve , to recieve bullets etc is the hard part wink

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

You re for tinubu. Shame on you!
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by BoBiafra(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Identity as Nigerians grin
Poverty capital of the world.
A country that. Uses 92% of her GDP to service loans.
Third most terrorized country on earth
1.2 million Nigerians living in IDP camps chased away by terrorists.
No national airline.
Identifying as a Nigerian s overseas is a curse ask anybody abroad; check out countries; like India ; Nigerians have no citizenship rights; abeg fake news.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by CharleyBright(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2022
FBIBOT:

Didn't you hear the news that Romania and Hungary have opened borders for Nigerians there for free migration.. No visa.. Just means of identity... Residential permit, work permit or passport

Is Romania and Hungary your govt?
Na them support do that for Nigerians?
So Nigerian govt should relax as Romania and Hungary are trying to help?
I don't get u
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Panda7(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2022
good people of nigeria, there is that blessed optimistic spirit in nigerians
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2022
Do nigerians need to buy Nigeria flag to be different from the other black
Black is black
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Zeefort: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2022
Hello beloved
With a sober heart and never thought I could ever do this in my life, I seek for financial help from you all.
Having lost my job since last year August, I have been living on the little I earn with my handiwork to take care of my family but a very big issue around me now that I have been unable to sort out is my rent which is due for payment for 4month now. Today 28th of February is the last day for me to pay or pack out before 11:55pm which was signed by me last month. I plead to you all, no amount is small, I hv 20% of the rent already but needed to complete it immediately today. Please support me with any amount.
Zero zero three six two eight six five nine six. GTB
God Almight bless you all
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by BleedTears: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

This is what NIN would have solved.
Holding the Nigerian Flag doesn't make you a Nigerian.
The Nigerian Passport, tied to the person's NIN as a Citizen (and not as a resident), is what someone can use to identify himself as a Nigerian.

Nigerian Passport is still ok for any form of country origin and identification. But this is war crisis those protocols will be bypassed.

Life and safety comes first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) / Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.