Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians (57993 Views)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / BREAKING!!! IPOB Orders Members To Remove All Nigerian Flags In South East / Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by kingyakos: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Country wey sale condemn oil as fuel for him citizens and till today dey no arrest and detained anybody. tofiakwa
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by TheGift: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
ajl:

Throw that giant of Africa thing into the thrash. You can never be what you are not. It's not by mouth or braggadocio. Or by land mass or size of your country population. There are smaller country like Botswana in Africa that deserve such tern. Not a good for nothing geographical space that is filled with injustice, corruption, terrorism, nepotism, mass killings, evil politicians and all not so palatable human traits.

There was a context to what I said. But if you are going to ignore it, feel free to go and sell Botswana flags to Black Africans at the Ukraine-Polish Border. Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Femsyn(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
No matter how bad your country is; when the chips are down, your host country will always remind you, you are not one of them.

You can change your passport, but you cannot change your race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by omoharry(f): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Those adjectives don't qualify Nigerian citizens.

Nigerians are just hypocrites. Nobody likes this country...we are just deceiving ourselves. Both government officials and ordinary citizens don't like this country and don't want to see it united.

If Nigeria truly wants to be one, the first step will be to stop accepting that useless LGA/state of origin as an official document.

As far as we continue to recognize that nonsense as an official document over place of birth, even you writing this trash is a first degree hypocrite.
Let state of origin remain ooo! I used to support the argument that state of origin should be expoinge but with the recent Fulan style of occupying a place and conquering it, has changed my mind . All they need to do is to settle down in a region and breed like rats to populate the place. Then, they will start claiming the land as thier own by killing the original indigene of that land just like what is happening in Benue & Jos
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by NGpatriot: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
So proud to be a Nigerian... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mod has done it again cheesy

Breakfast don reach your side cheesy
Zonefree:

Ghetto politician, Farabale
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Zonefree(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Mod has done it again cheesy

Breakfast don reach your side cheesy
grin
You're happy bah?
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Happy bawo, I'm just rejoice grin
Zonefree:

grin
You're happy bah?
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Zonefree(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Happy bawo, I'm just rejoice grin
Na turn by turn sha wink cheesy

E go reach everybody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by devilmaycry1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
business nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by iambijo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
CharleyBright:
Carry Nigerian flag ke?
Means they no want to be evacuated be that.
Have they seen Nigerians being evacuated by their govt?

Truth be told, the govt know that majority of Nigerians trapped in Ukraine are Southerners (schooling or working), wetin a Northerner wan go do for Ukraine?
Hence the govt is slow in responding.
If the warring country was a country that Northerner are many like ( Arab countries), the govt would have been proactive to evacuate them.
Govt acting based on vested interests.
there are 267 sokoto state students in Ukraine including my cousin sister, tambuwal did live video with them 2 days ago and they already air lifted to Poland by sokoto state government.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Sparrk007(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
WHEN I SAY WE ARE THE GIANT OF AFRICAN SOME PEOPLE WILL BEGIN TO SAY I SHOULD KEEP QUIET BUT NOW LA LAS E CLEAR FOR UKRAINE MATTER, THE ONLY HELP U CAN GET IN
THIS PART OF THE WORLD NA NAIJA..
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by babajero(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
I'll always support & defend my country Nigeria whatsoever.
Leaders whether bad or good come and go but Nigeria is my country.
I can't because of bad successive drivers disown my lovely car.
You can tell that to your brother buhari chilling in Paris right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by AdaAwka1: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Orch1981:

Another fool spotted

It takes a fool to know a fool.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Federalofficia(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Na one Igbo man go run pack am go there oooo I too like this people
BleedTears:
A lot of people where making negative comments about Nigerians who were reporting the unjust treatment of the Blacks/Africans in the ongoing war between the Russians and Ukrainians.

No matter how you look at it or how you think it, Nigerians are not the only Africans in Ukraine. But Nigerians are the only ones calling and they're not just calling for themselves alone, because if you watch the video you see everything they're saying is about the blacks/African unjust treatment.

Now their voices have been heard and other Africans from Ukraine are buying the Nigerian flag in Poland for €7 in order to identify as Nigerians.

Remember. Those who has someone to call unto, in time of distress call for help. And those who do not have anybody to call, never bother to call because no one will hear them.

God Bless Nigeria

https://mobile.twitter.com/Abatam01/status/1497931933157892098
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Draslo(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mynd44:
Most likely fake news
Brooo, this period ehn, and probably to 5-10 years from now, this Russia-Ukraine-NATO crisis will keep lazy journalists busy
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 01, 2022
Aufbauh:
I'll always support & defend my country Nigeria whatsoever.
Leaders whether bad or good come and go but Nigeria is my country.
I can't because of bad successive drivers disown my lovely car.

God bless you my Nigerian brother.

Some people don’t understand how important it is to be Nigerian, we are the big boys of black Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Federalofficia:
Na one Igbo man go run pack am go there oooo I too like this people

Nope. Na one Nigerian pack am go there.

Park well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Elbeamer: 2:14am On Mar 01, 2022
I have a friend in Ukraine ��
God protect him as he crosses to poland
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by showafrica(m): 2:40am On Mar 01, 2022
Oblongata:
Nigeria is a great country! Bad leaders but great country !!!

What i know is that there is no abokii in Ukraine.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by CharleyBright(m): 5:53am On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=iambijo post=110641981] there are 267 sokoto state students in Ukraine including my cousin sister, tambuwal did live video with them 2 days ago and they already air lifted to Poland by sokoto state government. [/quote

A
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by CharleyBright(m): 5:58am On Mar 01, 2022
iambijo:
there are 267 sokoto state students in Ukraine including my cousin sister, tambuwal did live video with them 2 days ago and they already air lifted to Poland by sokoto state government.

Assuming i should believe you and the figures you claim, you mean the Sokoto state government selected Sokoto state indigenes and airlifted them to Poland? What about other Nigerians?
So the airliftment should be by individual states?
You see, we are saying the same thing. There is tribal and religious interest in this thing. We know it.
By the way where is Buhari?
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by nerd004: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2022
Stupid ipobians , Biafra and oduduwa rubbish Republic won't like this....
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by gwinaB(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
CharleyBright:

Can you name one single country where such have been provided?
Have you not seen the many videos going round of nigeria citizens calling to Nigerian govt to come to their rescue?
Abi the videos are doctored?
Hungary

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) / El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.