Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians (58030 Views)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / BREAKING!!! IPOB Orders Members To Remove All Nigerian Flags In South East / Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by twilliamx(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
I'll always support & defend my country Nigeria whatsoever.
Leaders whether bad or good come and go but Nigeria is my country.
I can't because of bad successive drivers disown my lovely car.

Word
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by BleedTears: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2022
od501:

Exactly ma point, judging for the fact that it is the most useless flag I the world, it should cost lesser. I can literally piss on that thing for just a N100 recharge card.
So it should have been sold to stranded Africans for 1 million dollars so that it will no longer be useless.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Aufbauh(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2022
You sounded like one ceaseless & sensational wailer.
It is a sheer ignorance when someone seems to tell you your own story by imposing his deformity on you as if you owe him a right of proof.

I can never be you & vice versa.
I'm an irredeemable optimist with positive mentality anywhere I find myself, unlike your kind with self defeatist attitude & complexity challenge.

I can't & don't tie my course in life to personality. This have been my ideology and it has worked for me all my entire life as I believe.

mybiz234:

[s]You are drumming support for bad leaders in Nigeria.

You are not supporting Nigeria, but destroying the country.

Someone who truly loves his country will hate bad leadership.

So, you are a national enemy.

You are only pretending to be a patriot. You are a shameless liar and pretender[/s].
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by od501: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2022
BleedTears:

So it should have been sold to stranded Africans for 1 million dollars so that it will no longer be useless.

Nop. They should have dashed it out. It is still worthless either ways.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by E2000: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2022
I love Nigeria but I am not proud of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by gloryfidedesign(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2022
God is a Nigeria OOO
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2022
I use to b one of those who talk shit 'bout my country. But have come to learn it is my home no matter what, even if it is called hell or zoo or whatever by people, I was born here, my life is here, even if I flee to Europe or change my name or even become a citizen of another country, the fact remain still that am a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Starz825(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Omooo...normal levels joor...
We talking life and death here....
Even if I no be Nigerian..I go follow join their evacuation plans...
If Poland come say everybody wey buy flag must to enter Nigeria later after..na for there wahala go start...
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by JuanDeDios: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2022
CharleyBright:
Carry Nigerian flag ke?
Means they no want to be evacuated be that.
Have they seen Nigerians being evacuated by their govt?

Truth be told, the govt know that majority of Nigerians trapped in Ukraine are Southerners (schooling or working), wetin a Northerner wan go do for Ukraine?
Hence the govt is slow in responding.
If the warring country was a country that Northerner are many like ( Arab countries), the govt would have been proactive to evacuate them.
Govt acting based on vested interests.
But the foreign minister and the chairman of the Diaspora Commission are both southerners.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by prophetfire: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2022
BleedTears:
A lot of people where making negative comments about Nigerians who were reporting the unjust treatment of the Blacks/Africans in the ongoing war between the Russians and Ukrainians.

No matter how you look at it or how you think it, Nigerians are not the only Africans in Ukraine. But Nigerians are the only ones calling and they're not just calling for themselves alone, because if you watch the video you see everything they're saying is about the blacks/African unjust treatment.

Now their voices have been heard and other Africans from Ukraine are buying the Nigerian flag in Poland for €7 in order to identify as Nigerians.

Remember. Those who has someone to call unto, in time of distress call for help. And those who do not have anybody to call, never bother to call because no one will hear them.

God Bless Nigeria

https://mobile.twitter.com/Abatam01/status/1497931933157892098
. PLEASE WHAT WOULD THEY BENEFIT BY CARRYING NIGERIA'S FLAG THAT WOULD MAKE THEM PAY SUCH MONEY FOR IT.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Legendoo: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Ewe, laugh wan kee me .

Same zoogeria flag, no be working country aka saner climes them dey.

Anyways prodigal pikins go receive sense las las.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by prophetfire: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2022
Golan007:

They even paid 7 shakam for the Nigerian flag, hanging it proudly in Europe.

grin
. I am still asking. What do they get by carrying the flag instead?
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by CharleyBright(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2022
JuanDeDios:

But the foreign minister and the chairman of the Diaspora Commikssion are both southerners.

Who gives Final approval for actions to be taken?
Where is your president as of today?
Catching cruise in France at a time when all other President's are at home coordinating evacuations of their citizens.
Is he concerned?
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by mybiz234: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
You sounded like one ceaseless & sensational wailer.
It is a sheer ignorance when someone seems to tell you your own story by imposing his deformity on you as if you owe him a right of proof.

I can never be you & vice versa.
I'm an irredeemable optimist with positive mentality anywhere I find myself, unlike your kind with self defeatist attitude & complexity challenge.

I can't & don't tie my course in life to personality. This have been my ideology and it has worked for me all my entire life as I believe.

Mr Hailer of Backwardness, your optimism makes you drum support for a drug dealer and a man with inexplicable sources of wealth?

Looks like optimism now has a different meaning in your camp of national destroyers.and pretenders.

Where was your so-called optimism when PDP was in power? It was dead, right?

You are an irredeemable lair and pretender. You are just a political apologists and a Hailer of Backwardness!
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by JuanDeDios: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
CharleyBright:

Catching cruise in France at a time when all other President's are at home coordinating evacuations of their citizens.
Is he concerned?
Key word here is "final approval". Those in charge of external affairs can recommend a lot. The president only needs to give final approval. I doubt these people are coming up with proposals and the president is turning them down because only southerners are suffering.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by JuanDeDios: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
CharleyBright:

Is he concerned?
Key word here is "final approval". Those in charge of external affairs can recommend a lot. The president only needs to give final approval. I doubt these people are coming up with proposals and the president is turning them down because only southerners are suffering.

Remember how Viola Onwuliri made it expensive to mess with Nigerians when she was at the foreign ministry?
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Dreytonisback(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
heniford2:
Why e be say na 4 bad thing naija dey always use cash out why!! undecided undecided

Na bc we be bad products in disguise na why grin
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by christistruth01: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
How much are the Biafran Flags selling for in Ukraine ?
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by CharleyBright(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Remember how Viola Onwuliri made it expensive to mess with Nigerians when she was at the foreign ministry?

Does your President jetting out on 2weeks private visit to France now makes sense especially at a time some Nigerians are trapped in Ukraine?
Does it shows he is concerned?
Let your answer be YES or No
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by BoBiafra(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
As Nigerians Languish In Ukraine, India Welcomes Citizens Home.

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by JuanDeDios: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
CharleyBright:

Does your President jetting out on 2weeks private visit to France now makes sense especially at a time some Nigerians are trapped in Ukraine?
Does it shows he is concerned?
Let your answer be YES or No
I see you're just concerned about criticising Buhari - nothing more. Ok. That man is a failure. You want me to stay here shouting that with you or you want to see how the problem on ground can be solved? Anyway, carry go. Buhari is no good. END. Let's all go home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by FBIBOT(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
CharleyBright:

Is Romania and Hungary your govt?
Na them support do that for Nigerians?
So Nigerian govt should relax as Romania and Hungary are trying to help?
I don't get u

It was Nigerian government that plead with them... Or you think they care about Nigeria that much? Are Nigerians the only aliens stranded there?
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by drmuchin: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
CharleyBright:
Carry Nigerian flag ke?
Means they no want to be evacuated be that.
Have they seen Nigerians being evacuated by their govt?

Truth be told, the govt know that majority of Nigerians trapped in Ukraine are Southerners (schooling or working), wetin a Northerner wan go do for Ukraine?
Hence the govt is slow in responding.
If the warring country was a country that Northerner are many like ( Arab countries), the govt would have been proactive to evacuate them.
Govt acting based on vested interests.

Guy how did u read my mind
During the xenophobic attacks in SA, FG ignored them because na Okoros full Southy. But that
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by BleedTears: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
od501:

Nop. They should have dashed it out. It is still worthless either ways.
Yeah worthless to you but to Africans over there is their only hope because only Nigeria in the whole of Africa is talking about evaquating their people out.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Thomist(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Golan007:

They even paid 7 shakam for the Nigerian flag, hanging it proudly in Europe.

grin

Haha! You don't know.. we just doing business and cashing out with the useless flag.

When the world are standing with Ukrain, the only claim your useless president could make us that Nigeria is being denied basic rights.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by BleedTears: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
prophetfire:
. PLEASE WHAT WOULD THEY BENEFIT BY CARRYING NIGERIA'S FLAG THAT WOULD MAKE THEM PAY SUCH MONEY FOR IT.

Only Nigeria in all the African countries is talking about evaquating Nigerians. Other African countries don't even know if their citizens are there or not.

So their only hope for now is nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by newacca: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Golan007: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Thomist:

Haha! You don't know.. we just doing business and cashing out with the useless flag.

When the world are standing with Ukrain, the only claim your useless president could make us that Nigeria is being denied basic rights.

I saw you waving the green white green in the video as if your life depends on it.

Come to think of it...

grin
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by nannyo(f): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Aufbauh:

Wise words!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Thomist(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Golan007:

I saw you waving the green white green in the video as if your life depends on it.

Come to think of it...

grin

I'm only selling out your country to other African nationals, and take my own share or you still don't get it? That is the way your bubu sold you to China and take his share. What are you waiting for?
Re: Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians by Neddstark: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I knew you will be here..Okoros in a Freeland called Ukraine not Igboho in benin Republic alongside your relatives from Yewa and igangan..Oh did I tell you,those places must have been renamed..only God knows..It happened in Ilorin and Lokoja..they know you can't do nada..thanks to this low key man and mentor. How you displace yoluubaas

E pain okoro. N'wokem no nex for ya guy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.