Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik (13815 Views)

Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men / Polish Farmers Beg Putin To Fix Their Government, Ukraine & EU (Photos) / Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by freshkpomo(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2022
grin
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2022
The west owns the world psychologically, they can make u belief anything

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by BloomingDale(f): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Africans, see your lives. See what a black man is saying.

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by alexola20(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2022
RT(Russia Today)is my number favourite news channel.I have been having problem browsing the website,I think since Friday but it got worse yesterday.

EU leaders are utterly foolish,IMO.

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by 99thEnemy(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2022
Kazeem47:
Soon Russia will be like North Korea;Isolated from the global community.

E go make sense

Plenty sense to isolate them.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by anonymous1759(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Freestainworld:
Anything to bring Putin to his knees is a welcome development, he overstepping his bounds recently, I use to admire the man until he bleeped up.

Open your eyes
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by ivolt: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Something I've learnt about this war is, if you country is rich and heavily armed, nobody will try nonesense with you, we know how America invaded Afghanistan, Syria, libya etc. For having a different believe, now see Russia doing something similar and more worse, the US are stepping back.

Another thing is don't think when you are gentle, calm and armless, you neighbours will be calm to you. I just putting Africans countries when one evil neighbours go reason our matter. Some one can just wake up one day, check how armed your country is, if your country is among those holy holy country, they will start invading. Can Russia invade US or China like this, even US can't invade China, but let Afghanistan or Iraq test any nuclear weapon, you will see real invasion
If Syria was invaded, Assad will be long dead.

Go and read about the reasoning for the invasion of Afghanistan and Vietnam too.
It has nothing to do with believe.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Frankiss44(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2022
twosquare:
This is just like a fire brigade approach. If it were working, there won't be additional sanctions upon sanctions being rolled out daily.

It's of little effect...and as it appears, Russia doesn't give a f.uvk.

Èṣù ni òun fẹ́ bá ẹ gbé, o ni kò sáyè, bó ṣe góńgó imú ẹ ni, a dúró síbẹ̀.

5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh
[Daniel 7:5]

The idea is to crumble the Russian economy.. You got to be kidding if you think it isn't working
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Kazeem47(m): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2022
99thEnemy:

E go make sense

Plenty sense to isolate them.
am telling you.
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by TollMind: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2022
Ban everything so their propaganda plan would be effective, these people are trying to act God and it’s terrible seeing some people praise their act, War isn’t good, why didn’t they sanction USA when Dey invaded Cuba and all other middle Eastern sovereign states, am not supporting the invasion of Ukraine but a simple dialogue would have put an end to it all especially the genocide that has Been going on in Ukraine over 5yrs now, instead of a dialogue and coming to an agreement with Putin which Putin has wanted, the west and Ukraine keep screaming that Russia was going to invade Ukraine cause they didn’t want a dialogue and knew the aftermath of a failed dialogue would result to Russia invading Ukraine, so they started the propaganda agenda early so Russia looks like the bad guy
Putin is just testing the mic in Ukraine, when the real song starts am not sure if we would even see the Ukraine pupet Presidential on air

I badly want Europe and America blows up although it’s going to affect the world, I want them to tast the effect of their arm race that they have been testing in other countries

Putin putting Nuclear weapon on high alert and everybody calls him mad

Isn’t the USA mad for building the first atomic bomb which Hitler suspended the project during WWII

Hitler wasn’t mad enough to want to complete the project but America was MAD enough to use it

You reason am sef na

13 Likes

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by gigabyte13: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gbas gbos for Putin
Hard time to be called a Russian now.
Oga don go buy market, wey too heavy to carry.
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by DECLAN2015(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
YES!!!!!

I forking hate RT with their forking twisted lies.

Atleast 60% of their programs are propaganda.

Just umagine saying that what is going on is not war but millitary invasion.
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by ictplotter(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2022
EU and NATO ar just barking but they can't bite. They should roll out all their media propaganda and sanctions. Putin and Russia don't giv a single danm. EU and NATO own the media weapons while Putin own the war weapons.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Jackanda1(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2022
anonymous1759:
Funny people it’s obvious Ukraine is being pushed to her early grave. grin with a balance news we will be able to detect for ourselves now they want us to listen to propaganda.

If Russia is whopping Ukrainian Asss we won’t be Able to know in other to plead with Russia for Sympathy.

Russia will be killing Ukrainians western media will be saying otherwise. I feel for Ukrainians but this war will be devastating and the media will make everyone believe They’re winning.
If you don’t fear the west for media propaganda what else will you fear? cry
Ukraine isn't the target, Russia is. The west was just looking for orpputunity to isolate Russia and Putin gave it to them. grin
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by puremaker7(m): 7:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Putin should press the bottom jare, let's everybody get nuked
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Funnyandviral: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2022
ivolt:

If Syria was invaded, Assad will be long dead.

Go and read about the reasoning for the invasion of Afghanistan and Vietnam too.
It has nothing to do with believe.
So, invading those countries is right, now that after like 20 years of war with Afghanistan, destroying lots of things, they've left the country in regret, and Afghanistan is now back to their rightful owners, and peace is reigning in the country.

Same thing with what US did to Iranian general, the invaded their country to kill the general, their fight with Iran is basically because Iran are testing nuclear weapons.

The reason why they do all this is because they have more power than those countries. You think Putin haven't done worse than what those Iranian leaders did

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by powerblaze(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Every single western media lied about the 13 Ukrainian soldiers that they claimed were killed.
Only RT showed the truth.

The west has been shelling out series of propaganda since this conflict began, but always expect their usual hypocrisy.
Accuse someone of doing exactly what they do.

10 Likes

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by anonymous1759(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Jackanda1:
Ukraine isn't the target, Russia is. The west was just looking for orpputunity to isolate Russia and Putin gave it to them. grin

It means the west are evil using a whole country as a bait . Ukraine are the biggest losers I hope this war will be an eye opener.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Trentee4eva: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Stevenson20:
The party is about to go down. Russia are you ready for the new dance step
You can't fight and win people that are united. What you think you know or have, they also have.
Dialogue is the only way out
They’ve ignored Russia’s proposal for dialogue for a long time. I’m happy some people now see how dirty and biased the west is.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by twosquare(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Frankiss44:

The idea is to crumble the Russian economy.. You got to be kidding if you think it isn't working
It won't happen, because it is a beast. A beast has got some enduring strength. After all, there are still partners all around the world.

Russia is yet to roll out its own sanctions because I feel the target is not to destroy Ukraine but take over its government. If it reaches a stage where there is a fall out in negotiations and aggressive NATO, then the real Russia will show. Let them just turn off their gas pipeline for a minute on Europe.

What you people don't know is that Russia is yet to retaliate on these sanctions . They have a bigger fish to fry and many people are not seeing it

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by gamechanger547: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2022
It would be US ‘golden dream’ to have nuclear weapons in Ukraine — diplomat
Maria Zakharova recalled that Italy and many other countries possess the US nuclear weapons but do not have access to them
MOSCOW, February 28. /TASS/. Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said the emergence of nuclear weapons in Ukraine would be a "golden dream" for Washington.
"The US deployed its nuclear weapons on the territory of European countries. It’s not France and the UK that have their own nuclear weapons. This is Italy and many other countries that possess the US nuclear weapons but they do not have access to them. The US controls them there. It was a golden dream that it would appear in Ukraine," she said in an interview with Vladimir Solovyov on the Rossiya-1 television channel.
According to Zakharova, this "unbridled and absolutely uncontrolled conduct of the Anglo-Saxon pseudo gurus" will cover not only Russia, but also everyone who will somehow "get in their way". "They didn’t believe us then. That was ten years ago. China is now facing this on all fronts," Zakharova concluded.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by gamechanger547: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2022
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Myanmar supports Russian actions with respect to Ukraine,including Moscow’s specialmilitary operation, and maintains that Russia has the right to defend its national interests,a spokesman for the Myanmar military Maj.Gen. Zaw Min Tun,told Sputnik.
"First, in my opinion, in the situation with Ukraine, Russia is taking the necessary actions to preserve and strengthen itsown sovereignty. Second, Russia,as a great power, ensures the balance of worldforces, which allows maintaining worldpeace," Zaw Min Tun said.
He expressed hope that Russia will be able to unroot "modern colonialism", pointing out that the US is movingcloser to the Russian borders in order to .
"...the situationaround Ukraineis not aproblemof the twocountries. The President, the government and the people of Russiawere obliged torespond tothe emerging geopoliticalsituation in the world, whereUkraine wasonly oneofthe links," the spokespersonforthe Myanmar militarytoldSputnik.
He emphasised that the actions of the Russian leadership are aimed at protecting national interestsand demonstrate the unity ofthe Russian people.
"Russian President Vladimir Putin, the Russiangovernment and the Russianpeoplehave demonstrated to the world thatthey haveabroader visionofworld political problems, and thatRussiacan and must protectitsnational interests andunity," the spokespersonsaid.
Zaw Min Tun recalled how Western countries had financedopposition forces in Myanmar and said that the current Ukraine crisis was caused by USunwillingness to provide Russiawith security guarantees.
"Today, Ukraine fully follows the policyand ideologyofthe blocof Westerncountries. This situation resulted in Russia rightly putting forward its demandsforitsown security, but we sawthatAmericadid not respond tothem and continuedto actcontrary to the fairsolution of problems. We are seeingthe consequences of thisright now," the spokespersonsaid.
On Thursday, Russia began a special operation to demilitarise and "denazify" Ukraine, responding to calls from the Donetsk and Lugansk People'sRepublics for help in countering the aggression of Ukrainian forces.
Moscow has repeatedly saidthat
. However, despite this fact, many foreign countries accused Russiaof invading the neighbouring country and violating itsterritorial integrity, and pledged to provide Kiev with to fightthe Russian armed forces.
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Guyman02: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2022
The same hypocrites telling us about free speech, they want their people to watch CNN and be fed with one sided propaganda from CNN, MSNBC, Fox, BBC. They don't want to hear the other side of the story.

Their media lied about the killing of 13 Ukrainian soldiers who said Go Fck Yourself to a Russian ship, them Russia media brought a video of them collecting food and water and now they are banning Russia media so that they keep feeding us with lies

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by petertamtam6(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2022
Wait grin
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Trentee4eva: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2022
TollMind:
Ban everything so their propaganda plan would be effective, these people are trying to act God and it’s terrible seeing some people praise their act, War isn’t good, why didn’t they sanction USA when Dey invaded Cuba and all other middle Eastern sovereign states, am not supporting the invasion of Ukraine but a simple dialogue would have put an end to it all especially the genocide that has Been going on in Ukraine over 5yrs now, instead of a dialogue and coming to an agreement with Putin which Putin has wanted, the west and Ukraine keep screaming that Russia was going to invade Ukraine cause they didn’t want a dialogue and knew the aftermath of a failed dialogue would result to Russia invading Ukraine, so they started the propaganda agenda early so Russia looks like the bad guy
Putin is just testing the mic in Ukraine, when the real song starts am not sure if we would even see the Ukraine pupet Presidential on air

I badly want Europe and America blows up although it’s going to affect the world, I want them to tast the effect of their arm race that they have been testing in other countries

Putin putting Nuclear weapon on high alert and everybody calls him mad

Isn’t the USA mad for building the first atomic bomb which Hitler suspended the project during WWII

Hitler wasn’t mad enough to want to complete the project but America was MAD enough to use it

You reason am sef na
They ignored Russia’s call for dialogue

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by MrPADDY(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Na wao
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2022
Kazeem47:
Soon Russia will be like North Korea;Isolated from the global community.
Who made North Korea that way? Was it the West or their leader?
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Something I've learnt about this war is, if you country is rich and heavily armed, nobody will try nonesense with you, we know how America invaded Afghanistan, Syria, libya etc. For having a different believe, now see Russia doing something similar and more worse, the US are stepping back.
A very good observation. I was even shocked when Biden confirmed it that he will ot send US troops there. I mean, how do you say that? If you arent sending, still keep everyone guessing to check Putin. That man just opened his mouth and vomited it all out. I was like....a what?

Another thing is don't think when you are gentle, calm and armless, you neighbours will be calm to you. I just putting Africans countries when one evil neighbours go reason our matter. Some one can just wake up one day, check how armed your country is, if your country is among those holy holy country, they will start invading. Can Russia invade US or China like this, even US can't invade China, but let Afghanistan or Iraq test any nuclear weapon, you will see real invasion

Sir, NATO and US still do not understand the meaning of this war. Bro, this war can lead to many outcome possibilities. But the one I want to talk about is the possibility of all nations desire to get nuclear weapon. We have all seen it that if Ukraine had not given up her nuclear weapons, Russia cannot invade it. So, all nations must have nuclear weapons. The US and NATO are the ones that normally sanctions nations building nuclear weapons whereas they keep having more. So, you can see the game. Now, look at Ukraine that they pretended they will defend. Lol.

The point now is that Russia is the only country capable of backing nuclear programs. So, all thebnatuins who are ready to build nuclear weapon will automatically ask Russia. I want to see how NATO and the US will stop Russia from partnering with any nation which wants nuclear program now. The US and NATO have shown that they are weak. So, let's say those Arab nations want it, definitely, they are going towards Russia like Iran. Does the US and NATO have the gut to stop such deal?

See, Putin knows what he is doing. And I keep following Trump's words. That man called Trump...hmmm. He really should be investigated. Honestly.

The outcome I see Putin is going for is not to use nuclear weapon but to show the whole world that you can come to me and get your nuclear weapon and NATO and the US can do you nothing again.

This financial sanctions here and there is the issue I do not really know what the outcome will be. It is the only test I want to check if Russia can pass. If she passes it, seriously speaking many nations will approach Russia for it start with all the Arab states....and Israel is already in soup. That place Biden said is his priority (imagine Biden said that the middle east is US priority and they wont gonto Ukraine....hmmmm) will turn to real war if what I am.seeing checks out.

So, either a coup plot stops Putin, or this financial sanctions stops him (but really I doubt it), or a miracle happens. Bro, the after effect will be serious crisis on the middle east. Let everyone mark my word. Serious crisis in the middle east. I really do not see Putin deploying nuclear weapon. I do not think Putin is mad to that stage. Destroy Kiev with the brother love they have? Russian supported him to not allow Ukrain join NATO, but they are mostly against him for flying jets there. It is morally wrong and they are all pissed off. Not Kiev. Moscow should be defending Kiev even with the Crimea issues in place. Russians are saying that we csn both throw words, and throw punches but never attack Kiev. So, I really do not think Putin is mad to that extent to deploy any nuclear weapon.

But devil no send anyone ooo. The devil dancing in the heart of Putin now can be really dangerous..hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Guyman02: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2022
Stevenson20:
The party is about to go down. Russia are you ready for the new dance step
You can't fight and win people that are united. What you think you know or have, they also have.
Dialogue is the only way out

They are showing the world how racist Europeans are, see what they are doing to foreigners by segregation at the Polish border.
Russia media is bringing up those racist attacks and western media is losing the propaganda war, this is panicked measure by western leaders, after the scam of Covid 19 that destroyed several lives and businesses in the last 2 years in cahoots with the main stream media their citizens no longer trust the media
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by dvkot(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2022
God bless Russia... Let the west continue with their propaganda at the end Russia have nothing to lose sanction them all you want as long as NK is not dead Russia will not die too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are North Africans, Arabs Or African? / Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire / Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.