Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,861 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik (13814 Views)

Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men / Polish Farmers Beg Putin To Fix Their Government, Ukraine & EU (Photos) / Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by cyprus000: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:

Shitty head, stop mentioning me.
I never quoted you. I don't quote withered brain who name-call and can't argue objectively. Follow your ilks and get lost.
My approach was deliberate, bcs you strike me as a western maisma from sub-human filth, deserving of no civilty, but the profoundest contempt reserved for a sybaritic fool.
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by new2012: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2022
Trentee4eva:

That the write up came from a Muslim doesn’t make it a lie. Dispute with facts and stopping being religiously biased

you won't now what truth is? Ben if it hits u on your face
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Enemyofpeace: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2022
*RE: UKRAINE BASED NIGERIAN STUDENTS*

Please, If you have ward who is a student in Ukraine, please, direct him/her to contact
Dr. ALBERT Kitcher
@ Office 6,
Volodymyrska St.,
11 Kyiv Ukraine
Phone: +380 (44) 229-29-89

Safety arrangement bn made. Please let's share it till it reaches our brothers and sisters in Ukraine
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by GreatrAnalyst: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Funnyandviral:
So, now that there are protest against in Ukraine, Russia etc. Why can't US invade Russia to kill Putin, Just like they did to Ghadaffi, or are you saying Putin should not be called a terrorist, because he isn't Muslim. You think what Putin is doing is fighting for Russia, he is actually fight for power and domination.

The Iranian general US killed a year ago, has he done worse than what Putin did, or aren't they both fighting for their country. You talked about Afghanistan being traceable to terrorism, that's why US invaded their country and destroyed their country for more than 20 years, now Putin is destroying Ukraine, do terrorist do more than that. Or you think those terrorist don't have their own believes too, what mak s Putin more justified that them is because he is wealthy and his country have nuclear weapons.

I really shared your thoughts. Read through my first post to you again. We are saying same thing as regard powerful countries invading one another with great caution. They all know what is at risk. In the past decades , US often invade less powerful countries. Biden has been hit and jeered the more because his voice was louder and sounded as a warning to Putin before Russia invasion, only after invasion, almost a whisper from Biden is all we could hear.

Can't really blame him, it would be foolhardy of him to go headlong against Putin. Severity of Covid, none has fully recovered from. It caused US a whole lot more, can you see inflations going through the roof because of excess dollars in circulation? It will be suicidal to now head to war again at such a time as this. People saying Putin wouldn't have tried it with Trump are saying factual lies, yeah because Trump was getting in romance with Putin until ousted from the White House. Even Trump would have chosen his battles with utmost care. He talks more than he thinks and his brags are nothing but surely brags.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by bakar007: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.rt.com/russia/550778-rt-sputnik-ban-eu/
Democracy afraid of freedom of Press. They want only one narrative,the Anti Russian narrative ��������‍♂️shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Trentee4eva: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2022
new2012:

you won't now what truth is? Ben if it hits u on your face
Say the truth na or forever languish in your disinformation (not misinformation this time).
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by tommykiwi(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2022
lekihu:
The bans and sanctions keeps increasing. Yet, Putin is resolute.
Because he has not started feeling the impacts of the sanctions, I pity the people of Russia because they are the ones that will really suffer all this.
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Emmatoza: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2022
But Nigeria did it with Twitter, nobody did anything.

Ban "free speech"?

Wow[/quote]
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Deltavariant(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2022
The first casualty of war is truth and this is what the west are desperately trying to do, there are always two sides to a story and west is also is kill one side of the story and forcefully make the world take their version of events. The know the Russians are good at the game of misinformation and propaganda like what we during Trump's election and Brexit. When NATO was busy invading Libya and Iraq who brought them account and sanctioned them for a deeply flawed intelligence which we all knew to be fiction by a black named Collins Powell in Iraq case.
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by shiwex: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
YES!!!!!

I forking hate RT with their forking twisted lies.

Atleast 60% of their programs are propaganda.

Same as any other Western media
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Sanchez01: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

How am I contradicting myself?

We want a balanced account, not just account from the Western media.

Read up on wars! Propaganda is a war tool. Controlling the media is controlling 1/3 of any war. Unfortunately, you can't get a balanced view during wars. At best, you'll get conflicting reports.

If the West and NATO ban Russian media, then Putin is half defeated. Russian media tried on their part by reporting in Russia that Ukraine was the aggressor.

It's not whether or not you like it. Deploying a sound propaganda machinery during war is psychological and the West just one on this.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Prudent5217: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
So Ukraine Bombing the Donbas region for 8 years now and not signing the Minsk Peace deal is termed what. A hand Shake ?

GreatrAnalyst:

Your assertions are partially true.
Wealthy countries with robust economy also control power to a degree. And it is true that the world powers will really really hesitate among themselves to invade one another.

Not trying to justify US at all; US has her lopsided approaches and view, depending on factors such as party in presidency, personality, present economic policies, etc
Having stated that, it is however not on the same ground that US 'invaded' Syria, Libya and Afghanistan that Russia is invading Ukraine.
All those places you mentioned have been having internal issues. Nation-wide protest was going against Ghadaffi already causing unrest, Syria was having almost decade-long crisis, Afghanistan's was traceable to al-queda and terrorism seat, and especially, more like a revenge of September 11 attack on the US.

All these don't look exactly like Russia taking war into Ukraine because of Putin's insinuations into a country (Nazi's affliation, tendencies of joining issues with NATO , etc) which is not facing internal turmoil. I am aware of Donetsk and other place within Ukraine declaring for Russia, but yet, the aggression of Russia against Ukraine can't be termed as that of "intervention".
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by somehow: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2022
They're officially trying to hide the truth.

If you get your news from just western media, then you're but the most miserable.
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by 27Pushing30: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2022
somehow:
They're officially trying to hide the truth.

If you get your news from just western media, then you're but the most miserable.

Guy when i heard the audio of the so called snake island i knew it was a lie...

Ukrainians and Russians will never converse in English...

Anybody who believes that right now Vitaly Klitchsko is carrying gun in ukraine and firing against enemy forces must be a mumu

its all western propaganda and now they want to cut off european people from aN ALternate view

laughable

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by new2012: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2022
Trentee4eva:

Say the truth na or forever languish in your disinformation (not misinformation this time).

lol! childish rants.
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by ken045501: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2022
EU follow for the problem.. very useless set of human beings , only interested in power and territories. People are dying , eu and Americans are the course
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by skywalker240(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2022
twosquare:
This is just like a fire brigade approach. If it were working, there won't be additional sanctions upon sanctions being rolled out daily.

It's of little effect...and as it appears, Russia doesn't give a f.uvk.

Èṣù ni òun fẹ́ bá ẹ gbé, o ni kò sáyè, bó ṣe góńgó imú ẹ ni, a dúró síbẹ̀.

5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh
[Daniel 7:5]
Unfortunately, that bear is symbolical to present day Iran Medes and Persian trybes. you havnt said anything.
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Trentee4eva: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2022
new2012:

lol! childish rants.
You have nothing reasonable to say. Empty brain
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Frankiss44(m): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2022
[i][/i]
twosquare:
Has that deter North Korea from testing its missiles and becoming a pain in the neck? Or Iran from secretly enriching it's uranium?

Do you mind seeking a visa to those countries you just mentioned? undecided
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by LogicBomb8: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2022
So that the world can only listen to a onesided story
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Frankiss44(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2022
twosquare:
It won't happen, because it is a beast. A beast has got some enduring strength. After all, there are still partners all around the world.

Russia is yet to roll out its own sanctions because I feel the target is not to destroy Ukraine but take over its government. If it reaches a stage where there is a fall out in negotiations and aggressive NATO, then the real Russia will show. Let them just turn off their gas pipeline for a minute on Europe.

What you people don't know is that Russia is yet to retaliate on these sanctions . They have a bigger fish to fry and many people are not seeing it

Even US as mighty as they are will struggle if all these countries decide to unite and sanction them not to mention Russia.. As it stands a Russia carrier, private jets included can't access majority of European air space, and u think Russia banning these countries will make any difference? They don't even have the option of turning off their unless they wanna starve to death. Your little lord is rattled, he didn't see a United Europe coming this hard against him.. Dude is beginning to threaten nuke grin
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Frankiss44(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2022
27Pushing30:

Guy when i heard the audio of the so called snake island i knew it was a lie...

Ukrainians and Russians will never converse in English...

Anybody who believes that right now Vitaly Klitchsko is carrying gun in ukraine and firing against enemy forces must be a mumu

its all western propaganda and now they want to cut off european people from aN ALternate view

laughable

Which audio did you listen to because the one that went viral wasn't in English, the subtitle was
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Frankiss44(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Sanchez01:

Read up on wars! Propaganda is a war tool. Controlling the media is controlling 1/3 of any war. Unfortunately, you can't get a balanced view during wars. At best, you'll get conflicting reports.

If the West and NATO ban Russian media, then Putin is half defeated. Russian media tried on their part by reporting in Russia that Ukraine was the aggressor.

It's not whether or not you like it. Deploying a sound propaganda machinery during war is psychological and the West just one on this.

These dullards should be paying you for this sound lectures.. You shouldn't be giving this free of charge
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by new2012: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Trentee4eva:

You have nothing reasonable to say. Empty brain

thanks for the insult bro.. you can't give what you don't have- unfortunately, all u have is insults.
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by GreatrAnalyst: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Prudent5217:
So Ukraine Bombing the Donbas region for 8 years now and not signing the Minsk Peace deal is termed what. A hand Shake ?

A rather partial claim from you there: Ukraine bombing Donbas region.
What led to this conflict you didn't tell us.
Separatist regions being backed by Russia militias to become rebels siezing goverment-owned properties and all , fighting the Ukraine federation in the name of independence because of Russian government, do you expect Ukraine to fold arms?
Even with all this, does this warrant Russia to declare war and invasion on Ukraine
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Zeefort: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2022
Hello beloved
With a sober heart and never thought I could ever do this in my life, I seek for financial help from you all.
Having lost my job since last year August, I have been living on the little I earn with my handiwork to take care of my family but a very big issue around me now that I have been unable to sort out is my rent which is due for payment for 4month now. Today 28th of February is the last day for me to pay or pack out before 11:55pm which was signed by me last month. I plead to you all, no amount is small, I hv 20% of the rent already but needed to complete it immediately today. Please support me with any amount.
Zero zero three six two eight six five nine six. GTB
God Almight bless you all
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Trentee4eva: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2022
new2012:

thanks for the insult bro.. you can't give what you don't have- unfortunately, all u have is insults.
You were the first to result to insult by using the word ‘childish’ and I don't spare low-lives like you that can't argue responsibly
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Abid2020(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Mynd44:
Ban "free speech"?

Wow
yes anyway you wouldn't have said that if you hadn't seen the reaction on the Twitter I'm 100% sure of that. Why will a nation that launched a full-scale invasion against a sovereign nation deserve that?
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
No freedoms or rights for the agressor. Nigeria should learn, once a man acts like an animal, withdraw all his rights and treat him as one.
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by franksam2009: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
See the people going round the world preaching democracy and freedom of speech ....
Re: Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik by new2012: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Trentee4eva:

You were the first to result to insult by using the word ‘childish’ and I don't spare low-lives like you that can't argue responsibly

Your choice of words should be sufficient for u to appraise yourself if you can. At least I figure you're Full Brain and High-live!

Mind you, I wouldn't follow you to the bottom where u thrive. Regards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are North Africans, Arabs Or African? / Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire / Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.