Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale (1575 Views)

Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale by HelpYourself(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Difrent:
Propaganda
With over 900000 active millitary personnel even if half dropped their weapons....the remaining half is still twice the size of Ukraines army now....and we all know they cant match russian millitary hardware even with all the so called military aid the west have given them

By their words you know them. The servants of Lucifer. They fantasize of his coming and hate God the father with their hearts. They praise evil and enjoy the pain and suffering of others ..

The end time has come and their true form shall be shown to the world.

This is one of them...
Re: Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale by Druggey(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls I beg you ..try yourself out and use any insultive words at me then watch what happens..
And I'm also begging to keep disrespecting other people's belief and see cool
Re: Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2022
BLOODY PUTIN,MAD COW. undecided
Re: Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale by falcon01: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2022
Kelvin3476:
ANOTHER HYPE MEN
HYPe MaN yeah.. right! Like I'm from Ukraine or Russia.
Re: Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale by falcon01: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2022
dangermouse:

Are u anywhere near Ukraine at the moment?
I've got friends there. Watch and see how it's gonna unfold.
Re: Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale by Difrent: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
GofuckYourself:

By their words you know them. The servants of Lucifer. They fantasize of his coming and hate God the father with their hearts. They praise evil and enjoy the pain and suffering of others ..

The end time has come and their true form shall be shown to the world.

This is one of them...

GofuckYourself
Re: Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale by dangermouse(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
falcon01:
I've got friends there. Watch and see how it's gonna unfold.

Are your friends in kyiv presently or near the polish border?
Re: Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale by HelpYourself(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Difrent:

GofuckYourself

As you typed to insult me for speaking truth so have you sentenced yourself. You will seek penance in dust. Dust shalt be like water to you.

Goodday
Re: Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale by Difrent: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
GofuckYourself:

As you typed to insult me for speaking truth so have you sentenced yourself. You will seek penance in dust. Dust shalt be like water to you.

Goodday

Is that not your name....i just called you out....didnt insult you. Meanwhile i wish you all you wish me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi / Nigerians Are Now Being Deported By Zambia! Zambia! Zambia! / Nelson Mandela Is Dead! Could This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.