Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

5 Powerful And Effective Tips To Help You Have A Productive Day - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Powerful And Effective Tips To Help You Have A Productive Day (209 Views)

How To Have A Productive Morning / How To Have A Productive Day With 3 Simple Acts / 4 Easy Ways To Become More Productive & Attract Favour In Your Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Powerful And Effective Tips To Help You Have A Productive Day by Faithymatt(f): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2022
1. Drink water immediately you wake up.
Many believe that drinking water when you wake up helps with mental alertness and improves mental performance.

Research shows that mild dehydration can affect mental alertness, memory, and physical performance.

So if you want to stay on top of your game throughout the day, drink water!

2. Take some time to meditate and think about your day.
This doesn't have to take long, just take some time to picture how you want your day to go.

This helps keep the mind alert and keep bad thoughts away.

You can make this more effective by reciting a mantra or confessing positive affirmations.

3. Write down all you want to achieve in a day in order of priority.
I used to struggle with this a lot.

I knew I had a lot to get done but I didn't know which to do first and I ended up doing less than half of the things I wanted to do.

So I started writing down what I wanted to do each day and it worked!

Every morning, I'd make a list of things I want to do in order of priority and I found that at the end of each day, I'd have done most, if not all the things I planned to do.

4. Make your bed!
So you've drunk water, meditated, and written down all you want to achieve.

The next step is to lay your bed. You might be wondering how this helps, well here it is.

Laying your bed helps you feel neat, organized and accomplished.

This could serve as motivation to help you get things done for the rest of the day. Seriously, you should try it.

5. Have a healthy breakfast.
A lot of people skip breakfast because they don't want to get late to wherever they're headed to, but skipping breakfast is very dangerous.

If you have a busy schedule and you skip breakfast, you might end up eating actual food late in the afternoon which isn't good for your body system.

The brain particularly needs glucose to function properly and the truth is it doesn't manufacture it's own glucose, instead by products of glycolysis(the process of breaking down glucose) is what goes into the brain and gives it energy.

Where is glucose gotten from? Food! Particularly carbohydrates.

Not consuming anything before you leave your house in the morning leaves the body without enough glucose to run on, and before you know it, you feel tired and unmotivated in the middle of the day.

Basically, having a productive day doesn't have to be complicated. Once you set the pace for it, it kicks off automatically.

Have a great day!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Internationally Recognized SDIL Training Courses For The New Month / What If There Is A Way For You To Close More Sales? / “sabification Over Certification”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.