Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (85234 Views)

Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine / Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles / Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by gamechanger547: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine has entered its fifth day. Russian troops are driving deeper into the country having
attacked Ukraine from three directions: its northern border with Belarus, the eastern frontier with Russia, and in the south from Crimea, the Ukrainian peninsula Moscow annexed in 2014.
Monday February 28
Ukrainian troops successfully defended
Kyiv after a Russian attack overnight on Sunday that saw columns of Russian troops repeatedly tried to storm the city, according to the Ukrainian military commander leading the defence of the capital city.
The Ukrainian military said Russian troops continued to attack airports, air defence systems, critical infrastructure and residential areas around the country, launching missile strikes on buildings in cities of Zhytomyr and Chernihiv .
Russia’s military claimed it had captured the cities of Berdyansk and Enerhodar and the “territory around” a nuclear power plant in Zaporizhiya in the country’s south-east. It also said it had taken control of Ukraine’s airspace.
Russian and Ukrainian military claims cannot be independently verified.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by HBB1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheGift:

“ No doubt Russia will pay a price but I am sure they have included that in their calculus”

Were you saying that Russia will pay a price at the beginning of the invasion or did you think Russia will completely over run them? Say the truth.
Also , did you not read that even high ranking officials were not fully aware of Putin’s plan, and you say they have included loss of Russian lives on their calculus?

Can you not tell that Putin is deluded by His weaponry and Megalomania fuelled by His Stalinist views of Russia’s role in the new global order.

Even Russians are without fear protesting their country’s war in Ukraine. Do you know more than them about what is at stake?

Even if , and especially if, Zelensky is killed , will not translate to a victory for Russia. Infact, it Putin still has some sense, He should ensure Zelensky doesn’t die, otherwise, the whole world will come for Him.

Right now , Zelensky is seen as a hero while Putin is viewed by most as being a tyrannical bully.

Mark my words, even if Russia survives this, Putin will not survive this irrational and largely unpopular action.

That is the problem-- notable people staying back to fight has put them in a fix.

Dammed if they bomb the capital to smithereens, damned if they don't!

Nobody will forgive Russia, if President 'Zinolesky' or the Klitshcko brothers die!
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Godbless3(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pierocash:
They should also show is the number of Ukrainian forces that has fallen under the superior fire power of the Russian troops

Its a plus to ukraine to capture such a high ranking officer after attack..
He can be use in negotiation for a cease fire.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
annawhite:
Drag doggonedog����
Good ol' days Anna... cheesy
How have you been?
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by aribisala0(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
danngnews:

Do you know how Russia lost in Afghanistan?
Were you born at the time? I actually remember
By the way it was the Soviet Union ( which included Ukraine) not just Russia

It was not as dramatic or as disgraceful as the US defeat when they ran away in the middle of the night
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by pquaver(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
aribisala0:
The reality on ground is Russia is advancing into Ukraine
Nothing tactical and no they do not have the same training
Many of the fighting men were babies or not born when the Soviet Union fell.

Ukraine will put up a good resistance with the help of the NATO advisers /special forces/mercenaries but in the end they will succumb

It is inevitable

Nato use Ukraine sample Russia.. As they have seen nothing is there na why all the countries wey no even get nuclear weapons Don dey shout for Russia.. Ukraine made breeze to blow we now say chicken yansh
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by OBALOLA55(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pierocash:
They should also show is the number of Ukrainian forces that has fallen under the superior fire power of the Russian troops
https://www.nairaland.com/7008055/what-wrong-picture
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Schprobs: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Disgrace on Putin and his nairaland puppet..look how he's been displayed like a d*g.. cry
It's such a pity that Putin didn't think thrice before invading..he made a very big mistake he will forever regret..
Where is DoggoneDogg I pleaded with you to place a bet that Ukraine won't fall on Sunday..here we are Ukraine is still standing firm..you are a disappointment to all Putin's puppet on nairaland.. cheesy

Listen to one side of the story
And u thinks u have won

That's was how America was winning Afghanistan on social media until the Taliban's kick their ass out and seize their weapons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Airoflaw(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
NATO is the cause of this nonsense. Just tell Ukraine you no want them .chikena the war is over .but this is what they want WAR.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by oluwaseyi0: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Disgrace on Putin and his nairaland puppet..look how he's been displayed like a d*g.. cry
It's such a pity that Putin didn't think thrice before invading..he made a very big mistake he will forever regret..
Where is DoggoneDogg I pleaded with you to place a bet that Ukraine won't fall on Sunday..here we are Ukraine is still standing firm..you are a disappointment to all Putin's puppet on nairaland.. cheesy

There is only one question I want to ask about people supporting Putin

Let's say in the next 200years+ so many things have changed and for whatsoever reason the then Russia wants to join NATO do you think neighboring countries say Ukraine should invade Russian and kill Russians for attempting to join NATO (or the then NATO version)?

Don't say the scenario is impossible because 100years ago during the WW2, most people then will probably not be able to believe that Germany will become tight friends and reliable allies with UK, US, and the rest of Europe just as we have it now

Do you think Ukraine should be the one to be deciding for the then Russia who/what they can join and what they cannot join
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by aribisala0(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
pquaver:

Nato use Ukraine sample Russia.. As they have seen nothing is there na why all the countries wey no even get nuclear weapons Don dey shout for Russia.. Ukraine made breeze to blow we now say chicken yansh
I have noticed you. I suggest you go to school and get an education
Don't waste your youth
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Jephthah12(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
They should also
Show is the number
Of Ukraine
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

There is only one question I want to ask about people supporting Putin

Let's say in the next 200years+ so many things have changed and for whatsoever reason the then Russia wants to join NATO do you think neighboring countries say Ukraine should invade Russian and kill Russians for attempting to join NATO?

Don't say the scenario is impossible because 100years ago during the WW2, most people then will probably not be able to believe that Germany will become friends with UK, US, and the rest of Europe just as we have it now

Do you think Ukrain should be the one to be deciding for the then Russia who/what they can join and what they cannot join
Nice question but they will never have an answer..
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by preciousmetals: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Continue believing in Russia propaganda, you guys have been disappointed
Oddfinder:
PROPAGANDA
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by aribisala0(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Schprobs:

Listen to one side of the story
And u thinks u have won

That's was how America was winning Afghanistan on social media until the Taliban's kick their ass out and seize their weapons
No matter how you try to spin it the US was disgraced out of Afghanistan
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Go look how ukraine are stopping blacks from leaving their country because of racism you azz is here supporting them chaii shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by SeunNotOwner: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
GboyegaD:
Hopefully, the case for meeting ends well and Russia isn't requesting a head and an arm from Ukraine.

What would be expect from the devil?

1 Like

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by ikdaddy01(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
I dont think that even the soldiers were ready to enter this battle having been assured by Putin that it was just mere presence
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by AngelicBeing: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
anonimi:

Does it not make you think of Saddam Hussein who was caught in a rat hole with American chocolate and pistol that he could not kill himself with before capture?
All his saber-rattling mother of all wars evaporated in thin air.
Dictators are such cowards finally.
Is Putin next
Yes, Putin and Buhari is next, anonimi the President General of Gif in the world grin, long time, you just go hide for CBN dey chop dollars and Naira, you are waiting for 2023 to come out of hibernation to support OSIBANJO.

Let me go back to Planet Jupiter to hide and continue to view the war drums in Eastern Europe cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Kingcalls: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Where is DoggoneDogg I pleaded with you to place a bet that Ukraine won't fall on Sunday instead you chickened out..here we are Ukraine is still standing firm..you are a disappointment to all Putin's puppet on nairaland.. cheesy

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.... hagbacha ha guo mile
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
If you like capture chief of Army staff. Putin is still weeping your asses with better blows! Better go and make Peace and stop this media nonsense with UK and Boris!
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by storm001(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fake news.
So the man took his passport to war??

The west dishing out fake news since 1904

Tryna make it look like Ukraine is winning but they are not.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by enonche85(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Vickyvice:
When I was in sec school, some guy used to say,,,, small body no be sickness... I ask them how I wan take fight who strong and grab pass me, e say just take am Down from below, dont allow grappling or close range fight.focus punch only on collar bone, blokos, in fact stand one place when e dey rush come, then dress or pan to your left when he throws punch with his right hand, that will make you to get behind him.it worked for me . Na that tactic Ukraine are using, every strength get weakness way den dey use against it. D best thing is to be at peace with everyone. Walk away where and when argument wan enter.

The thing is Russia and Putin underestimated Ukraine. My fear is that Putin might get frustrated and start using biological weapons, that might be where the whole world will turn on Putin.

1 Like

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Kingcalls: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Alexgeneration:
"Ukraine is winning the war" but giving out free Visa and citizenship to anyone willing to come help them.

"winning " but releasing prisoners to come help them fight.

"Winning " but going to the house of the friend of your enemy to negotiate.

Lols

Leave the mugu....u know she is a very dull child grin
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by bepositive11: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
American soldiers can't defeat we Nigerians in our land, keep nuke aside. See as commander come mellow like ice fish

You mean Russian not American. Lol
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Awoleesu(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Only 3 thoughts struck me at this news:

1. Ukraine no need this show off... It's rather too early and provocative of the enemy.

2. Could this be a deliberate sabotage from the Russian troops, who may have personal reservations against Putin's orders... Or

3. This is a Trojan horse?
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Kingcalls: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Comrade our motivation is truly making a big impact oo,are they reading the post from right here in nairaland
Very soon EU and Nato will have no choice than to launch a counter offensive on Alagidi Putin.
I like the news jareh �

Illiterates plenty for this NL sha... so u actually think Ukraine is winning grin grin grin.... in war , the party that makes the most noise are the ones loosing ... go and check history
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by gambojimeta: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oddfinder:
PROPAGANDA
20% interest rate. Poor Russians suffering for the bloated ego of a dictator and a bully.

grin

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by AdeProgrammer(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oluwatoseenn:
Am very sorry for posting this here please am seeking for a assistance for the sake of almighty God please am currently suffering a lot with my little baby since I lost both of my jobs and my husband with no helpings hands it has lead to a lot of hunger for me and my child, please if it's with a job to try to help me and by the special grace of God you shall never experience a backwardness and an untimely death in your life amen

Please if it's for us to eat my acct is
GT, bank, 06.84.78.48.40, Oluwatosin Muyiwa Olabisi
What is your qualification?
Which state do you reside?
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jesse25:

Go look how ukraine are stopping blacks from leaving their country because of racism you azz is here supporting them chaii shame
Keep crying racism while your leaders are milking your country dry..

1 Like

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by MrBONE2(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
come mellow like ice fish
Yeah you right Bwana, waiting to be grill by their Kebabci grin

1 Like

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by BJanta: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

What do you gain if Russia annihilate Ukraine?

He's brainless fool who knows not what he talks about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.