Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (85235 Views)

Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine / Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles / Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by success2me(f): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Which kind COVID-19? since 2019 till 2022, Abeg make COVID-19 matter rest small
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by TheGift: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
aribisala0:

Me? If this is personal for you it is not for me I do not think I am the issue or that I am that relevant.
I do not think you and I sat down anytime to discuss before today
If you want to discuss issues fine I am not interested in making this personal.
Did the whole world come for anyone when Gaddafi died

Did thousands of US soldiers not die in Viet Nam Iraq or Afghanistan?

It is not impossible to invade another country without paying a price.

I continue to advocate objectivity as a Nigerian . I am not a Putin apologist. I just do not see that the West have the moral authority to criticize him because they do a lot worse. So do not ask me to be a spokesman for Putin.

And why would you think this is personal for me?

And why do you think I am not advocating objectivity here? What was not objective about what I said?

I am not speaking based on the morality of Russia’s actions but on the reality of the outcomes, which we are all seeing.

I hope this has not become personal for you.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Aaay: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by aribisala0(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheGift:

And why would you think this is personal for me?

And why do you think I am not advocating objectivity here? What was not objective about what I said?

I am not speaking based on the morality of Russia’s actions but on the reality of the outcomes, which we are all seeing.

I hope this has not become personal for you.
TheGift:

“ No doubt Russia will pay a price but I am sure they have included that in their calculus”

Were you saying that Russia will pay a price at the beginning of the invasion or did you think Russia will completely over run them? Say the truth.
What point were you making with this?

Did you and I have a conversation before? Why the emotional nonsense

Guy dey your lane abeg
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by aribisala0(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
pquaver:

Idioten.. Verschwinde Arschlocher.
Go to school and get a decent education
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by MansoryMX(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
LaIabobo:

All I'm saying is that Iran also captured some US soldiers but US still won the war.

Brother lemme tell you something. I don’t know why so many people thinks this war on Ukraine revolves around US. It has nothing to do with US. What if I told you Russia has invaded other neighboring countries with the hope of forming USSR again. Believe me is this war concerns America the world will be shaking by now! Millions of lives will be lost
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by TheGift: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
aribisala0:

What point were you making with this?

Did you and I have a conversation before? Why the emotional nonsense

Guy dey your lane abeg

Who is being emotional here? What excatly did not make sense to you?

Ok. Sorry. No vex. You hear?
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by pquaver(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
aribisala0:
Go to school and get a decent education

Deine Mutti.. Geh mal dort auf den Bordello.. Deine Mutti wohnt dort. Sie wartet. Sie schluckt auf meinen Schwarz. Sohn einer Hüre. Deine Mutti ist die größte Schlampe der Welt. Analphabet sieht sich an als ausgebildet.. Mit dir zu reden, ist einfach Zeit vergeudet.. Das will ich nicht tun. Tschüss
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by mipeesoft(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Now that Ukraine is winning some people go change their bet Naija tickets, carry straight winning give Ukraine grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Finnish: 4:34am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Disgrace on Putin and his nairaland puppet..look how he's been displayed like a d*g.. cry
It's such a pity that Putin didn't think thrice before invading..he made a very big mistake he will forever regret..
Where is DoggoneDogg I pleaded with you to place a bet that Ukraine won't fall on Sunday instead you chickened out..here we are Ukraine is still standing firm..you are a disappointment to all Putin's puppet on nairaland.. cheesy

I remember this, the guy Don run
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Yankee101: 5:32am On Mar 01, 2022

John 11:50
You do not realize that it is better for you that one man die for the people than that the whole nation perish
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by annawhite(f): 1:22am On Apr 18
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good ol' days Anna... cheesy
How have you been?
m goooood grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.