Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (85240 Views)

Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine / Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles / Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
GboyegaD:
Hopefully, the cease fire meeting ends well and Russia isn't requesting a head and an arm from Ukraine.
That's the problem. Russia must cash out big or die trying.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Alexgeneration(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Leave the mugu....u know she is a very dull child grin
Na woman be that?
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by obedience4(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Glory to Ukraine
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Disgrace on Putin and his nairaland puppet..look how he's been displayed like a d*g.. cry
It's such a pity that Putin didn't think thrice before invading..he made a very big mistake he will forever regret..
Where is DoggoneDogg I pleaded with you to place a bet that Ukraine won't fall on Sunday instead you chickened out..here we are Ukraine is still standing firm..you are a disappointment to all Putin's puppet on nairaland.. cheesy

If "THEY" support Putin then the war is already lost by Russia. Whoever they support loses at the end, from Jonathan to Atiku to Trump to Aregbesola, etc. Give them gold and it turns to brass at their touch.

1 Like

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Newton2024: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
Pierocash:
They should also show is the number of Ukrainian forces that has fallen under the superior fire power of the Russian troops
[/s]All these kids on NL, supporting Putin and regurgitating right wing propaganda, I have a question for you all. If what Putin is doing is so great why are RUSSIANS protesting against him? You do no research, you read nothing without an emoji yet you want to come to a public forum and be proud of your ignorance.
Most people surporting Putin are irrational and illogical. They are likely headslammers, northerners or members of APC.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Disgrace on Putin and his nairaland puppet..look how he's been displayed like a d*g.. cry
It's such a pity that Putin didn't think thrice before invading..he made a very big mistake he will forever regret..
Where is DoggoneDogg I pleaded with you to place a bet that Ukraine won't fall on Sunday instead you chickened out..here we are Ukraine is still standing firm..you are a disappointment to all Putin's puppet on nairaland.. cheesy
You are really Trying...No rest at all... grin grin

Anyway from a friend witnessing things live in Ukraine, Ukraine is killing Russian soldiers in numbers...According to him, putin sent out those guys without proper equipments..They are running out of fuel and other basic needs thereby making them vulnerable to the home soldiers (Ukraine army) who actually knows their envisions well...

Some times, I feel most soldiers are typical zombies..forget the Order is Order from above... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by MDK777: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
According To Puttin This Is Not A War. Is Just A Military Operations. Black PiGS Wouldn't Understand. UkRAiN Will Never By Any Chance WithStand Russia When Ever It Comes To Real War
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by obedience4(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pierocash:
They should also show is the number of Ukrainian forces that has fallen under the superior fire power of the Russian troops

I know you pained bro.. The Ukraine are showing there's.. Russia should show us theirs.. Early in the invasion they were showing their tanks and weapons..
Hahahhahaa..
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Newton2024: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

What do you gain if Russia annihilate Ukraine?
Pierocash is a headslammer.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Born2Breed(f): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Power is myth
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Propaganda!!! Where is the video of the actual capturing? There is a footage showing how Gadaffi, Saddam, Samuel Doe, Osama were all captured. This is 2022 people don't fall for Western propaganda. I am not saying that Russia have not suffered any casualties, just saying the video and the pic don't add up... For example the snake Island Heroic Ukrainian soldiers story have now been debunked and proven to be fake.

Igbofam2:
Video of the aftermath of actual attack he was captured from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo7GntOoTTA
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by christistruth01: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Christian Ukraine gave birth to Russia

and It was Ukraine that Converted Russia to Christianity

It was Greece that Converted Ukraine

and it was St Paul and St Barnabas that Converted Greece to Christianity

Putin made a very bad move
that must backfire
Ukraine is Russia's Spiritual Father

Even in African Culture it is well known and understood that any Son who attacks his father will definitely face serious Consequences

1 Like

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by chrizzyace: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Lol...

We don totally 4get about covid19 update news, sotey no news about it making headline angry

Na only Russian vs Ukraine mater dey make headlines.

I wish the war ends soon

Na there you go know say this covid thing was just blown out of proportion... The war is the new covid news grin
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by gambojimeta: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Munzy14:

You are really Trying...No rest at all... grin grin

Anyway from a friend witnessing things live in Ukraine, Ukraine is killing Russian soldiers in numbers...According to him, putin sent out those guys without proper equipments..They are running out of fuel and other basic needs thereby making them vulnerable to the home soldiers (Ukraine army) who actually knows their envisions well...

Some times, I feel most soldiers are typical zombies..forget the Order is Order from above... angry
And a lot of them were actually told they were going for training at the border only to end up inside Ukraine. Moral of the soldiers are extremely low.

I saw a video in SM yesterday of Russian soldiers blown to pieces.

Absolutely zero sense invading Ukraine. A country where the citizens hate Putin with a passion. An installed puppet never worked and got impeached in 2014. He wants to install another puppet that will suffer the same fate.

Now Russia's already fragile economy is getting hammered.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Binhamid(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
PROPAGANDA NEWS, Ukraine is winning but they already ran to the Ukrainian border to negotiate, Believe what you read on BBC and CNN at your own peril.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by BJanta: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
anonimi:

Does it not make you think of Saddam Hussein who was caught in a rat hole with American chocolate and pistol that he could not kill himself with before capture?
All his saber-rattling mother of all wars evaporated in thin air.
Dictators are such cowards finally.
Is Putin next

Every bully is a coward first before he turns to a bully. When a coward has ambition and pride, he resorts to aggression to feed his pride and ego to achieve is ambition. When the fearless would turn with a stern look, you'll the coward in him trembling and quaking and looking for a way of escape. Check out a pride of lions, you'll find it that way.

2 Likes

Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Binhamid(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
This war will be over in one week and at most two weeks trust me and Ukraine can never win.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by ochiosa(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
It baffles me how a right thinking leader will send his citizens to go die for something you can talk over some cup of coffee. End time leaders.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Kingcalls: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Na woman be that?

Na woman wey de pretend to be man
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by christistruth01: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
ochiosa:
It baffles me how a right thinking leader will send his citizens to go die for something you can talk over some cup of coffee. End time leaders.

If you look at Putin's face well from Yesterday you will see that he is either on drugs or has being drinking
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by asltraining: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Vickyvice:
When I was in sec school, some guy used to say,,,, small body no be sickness... I ask them how I wan take fight who strong and grab pass me, e say just take am Down from below, dont allow grappling or close range fight.focus punch only on collar bone, blokos, in fact stand one place when e dey rush come, then dress or pan to your left when he throws punch with his right hand, that will make you to get behind him.it worked for me . Na that tactic Ukraine are using, every strength get weakness way den dey use against it. D best thing is to be at peace with everyone. Walk away where and when argument wan enter.

Your analogy only work when the a tall guy underestimate you. Russia is fighting a proxy war with USA not Ukraine
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by LaIabobo: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
MansoryMX:
[

Who ask you this one? Y’all Bitterness towards US is something else Ah swear!!!

All I'm saying is that Iran also captured some US soldiers but US still won the war.
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Toktee(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pierocash:
Is the duty of the invading forces to give the casualty figures. Why the thing come pain u na?
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
asltraining:

Your analogy only work when the a tall guy underestimate you. Russia is fighting a proxy war with USA not Ukraine
yeah bro. Russia its really proxy kinda war. They are actually fighting us/england
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
See what Putin has done to you grin
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by GardenOfGod(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Seems covid-19 was all lies after all. I see no reason why people have not been declared to have contracted the virus during this war confusion in that country.
Hezzyluv:
Lol...

We don totally 4get about covid19 update news, sotey no news about it making headline angry

Na only Russian vs Ukraine mater dey make headlines.

I wish the war ends soon
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by internet: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pierocash:
They should also show us the number of Ukrainian forces that has fallen under the superior fire power of the Russian troops

Shame shame shame shameeeeee
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by t2luv1: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
American soldiers can't defeat we Nigerians in our land, keep nuke aside. See as commander come mellow like ice fish

I beg to differ. Ukrainians are willing to fight and die for their country. Ask yourself how many Nigerians as the country is presently constituted are willing to fight and die for that Country. I bet you none. In fact, I can bet you there will be Nigerians that will volunteer in helping America if they ever try to invade Nigeria. Nigeria is a piece of real estate masquerading as a country
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Oddfinder: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
gambojimeta:

20% interest rate. Poor Russians suffering for the bloated ego of a dictator and a bully.

grin
CNN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
We already know all these will happen..its not new to us. You should also be aware that this is not the first time it's happening..
The west is making u a black man emotional and concerned about the invasion of less dan 40million ppl by Russia..but ur country is burning because of thesame western powers..
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Alexgeneration(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Na woman wey de pretend to be man
I don fvck up
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by Pierocash(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Newton2024:
[s][/s]All these kids on NL, supporting Putin and regurgitating right wing propaganda, I have a question for you all. If what Putin is doing is so great why are RUSSIANS protesting against him? You do no research, you read nothing without an emoji yet you want to come to a public forum and be proud of your ignorance.
Most people surporting Putin are irrational and illogical. They are likely headslammers, northerners or members of APC.
The Russians are protesting same way Nigerians are protesting against the removal of subsidy even though it is for the national good of the people.

By the time NATO takes over Ukraine,and ambush Russians in their own Backyard,their tears will be more than their protest.

This kids know nothing,they think Putin is their asslicking type of president like their useless PDP/APC leaders.

I don't need to educate you about the reason for their conflicts,your little IQ won't grasp.

There is no place for emotion when survival is needed
Re: Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
uniquetechng:
with superior weapons in the hands of the Amercans Nigeria will be leveled in days, we cant even defeat Boko Haram for 9 straight years now and you're takking about defeating Americans.
government don't want to defeat BokoHaram it's their Cash cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.