Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences (4449 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election / The Man That Started Tribalism In Nigeria / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Armaggedon: 6:10pm On May 31, 2023
Checkout reactions as corp members share their experiences in hostile environments.

1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Armaggedon: 6:11pm On May 31, 2023
More

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Armaggedon: 6:13pm On May 31, 2023
Popular opinion suggest southwesterners are the culprits.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Occurstaem(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2023
As expected. Coming from the stable of the predictable, one-way traffic people from the land of the sit-at-home madness.

I know this is what Yoruba people will be facing from the children of hate and perdition whenever a Yoruba man is the President of Nigeria. Four years is long.

You're embarking on character assassination of a whole tribe because of your hatred for Yoruba. But don't cry victims when the favour is returned. Okan gbogbo yin onibale.

Yoruba are not your mate.
Deal with it.
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, is the president of Nigeria with the power of God.
There's nothing you cannibalistic people can do about it.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Ooni: 6:21pm On May 31, 2023
My people as usual. We Yorubas need to change. This is so embarrassing.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by JoeyNaza: 6:28pm On May 31, 2023
I can see northerners and other southerners pointing at the same culprits.
They better change their ways because it's becoming too glaring.
How can Nigeria move forward this way

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by solmusdesigns: 6:28pm On May 31, 2023
cool

Africans and envy

Now na Yoruba Dem go hate after Fulani left governance

Awon eleribu

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Olachase(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2023
Ooni:
My people as usual. We Yorubas need to change. This is so embarrassing.
you have forgotten that those mentioning Yorubas didn't vote for Tinubu ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Occurstaem(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2023
Olachase:
you have forgotten that those mentioning Yorubas didn't vote for Tinubu ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ
That mofo you quoted is not Yoruba. Na Seun I blame for that moniker. That moniker shouldn't have been allowed.
Don't let the oloriburuku deceive you. Many monikers like that abound on Nairaland and even on Facebook.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Seefinish: 6:43pm On May 31, 2023
Why always Yoruba?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by illicit(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2023
Well everybody to their own experiences

Here in Abuja, I have met Akwa ibomites and igbos who uses every opportunity to remind me that I am Yoruba WTF

shocked

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by duro4chang(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2023
Always playing victim mentality.

7 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by MrColdsweat: 6:47pm On May 31, 2023
A yarriba man can hate because of ordinary greeting. For unilag that year, a professor almost failed everyone because I refused to prostrate.

Come see as all my yarriba colleagues dey beg me make I prostrate.grin

13 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Zionmdde: 6:54pm On May 31, 2023
Not necessary

Yes my yoruba muslim roommates showed me shege Promax, but my best friend was still a yoruba muslim lady. Though married now but I still miss our days together

But no need for all these tribalism discussions, it only breeds more hatred

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 31, 2023
Check their post on Nl alone

Most of them are Very backward

11 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Ooni: 6:58pm On May 31, 2023
Occurstaem:
As expected. Coming from the stable of the predictable, one-way traffic people from the land of the sit-at-home madness.

I know this is what Yoruba people will be facing from the children of hate and perdition whenever a Yoruba man is the President of Nigeria. Four years is long.

You're embarking on character assassination of a whole tribe because of your hatred for Yoruba. But don't cry victims when the favour is returned. Okan gbogbo yin onibale.

Deal with it.
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, is the president of Nigeria with the power of God.
There's nothing you cannibalistic people can do about.
Every tribe is complaining about us and you call it character assassination. Isn't that playing the ostrich?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Zionmdde: 7:00pm On May 31, 2023
Occurstaem:

Deal with it.
Sharrap there Bigot
U didn't see SS and Northern names saying same thing. It's necessary your people learn to treat other tribes well. The tribalism is too glaring though. Every tribe has their faults and weakness but u see dis problem mentioned, ur brothers need to work on that

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by GeneralPula: 7:10pm On May 31, 2023
Biased comments..

But theyโ€™ll be alright..

9 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 7:12pm On May 31, 2023
illicit:
Well everybody to their own experiences

Here in Abuja, I have met Akwa ibomites and igbos who uses every opportunity to remind me that I am Yoruba WTF

shocked
Mother*cking lying machines angry

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by anungangampu: 7:14pm On May 31, 2023
The mumu principal just need my name to tell me, he doesn't want me lol.. even inside village and if you see how he was attending to his own tribesmen. Even begging them to stay.

Even in camp, they had to Cancel the Carnival result because the Yoroubas prepared poorly and their Oba treated us as if we didn't exist after our cultural display .

I remember joining some group of yorouba gyrating in camp after our cultural practice. As we join them, na so all of them started to leave one by one. Only two girls remained and the drummer. One of the girls is still my friend till date. Though she later posted that night "omo ibo leave me alone"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Nemesis0147(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2023
I can relate.
Had many of them as classmates in my secondary school daysโ€ฆthey can be very envious too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Beremx(f): 7:25pm On May 31, 2023
I experienced it during the three weeks orientation at Benue state . I made friends with a lady who was Yoruba. We were always communicating in Yoruba language. During gatherings, the Yorubas will be together same as Igbos. The day I moved to go greet my friend where she was gathering with her fellow Yoruba corpers, one stupid male corper said to me that why am I coming to join them since I am not Yoruba. I replied him in Yoruba " Ori e ti Daru". He was shocked to hear me speak Yoruba, he knew i was igbo. All the other Yoruba corpers apologized to me including him. We later because friends afterwards till we left to our various PPA.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 31, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there Bigot
U didn't see SS and Northern names saying same thing. It's necessary your people learn to treat other tribes well. The tribalism is too glaring though. Every tribe has their faults and weakness but u see dis problem mentioned, ur brothers need to work on that

Nsisong is south south name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by marlow1962(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2023
Lmao
E cun be like racism cun better pass
Re: Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences by Christistruth03: 7:30pm On May 31, 2023
Occurstaem:

Deal with it.

Ojukwu dragged them into his very senseless war just because he wanted to be Emperor of Southern Nigeria
that produced nothing but devastating damage and Sorrow for his People

When he finally abandoned them in the War front after they had lost almost everything

he left many of them confused , enraged and embittered

Instead of Ojukwu to confess the Truth to his people when he returned from exile so they could heal properly based on the Truth

he went on another lying false Propaganda campaign

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/ojukwu-wept-under-my-shoulder-for-forgiveness-over-role-in-war-%e2%80%95-amb-ukume/

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasuki Weapons Claims And Nairalanders Ignorance / Obaigbena's $1 Million-dollar Peep At Beyonce's Bra / Yar'adua Will Not Attend Un General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.