Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus (53909 Views)

Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Winters23: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Cantonese:

Yes there is “a separate interest”.

We are disgusted that such impunity should be allowed to happen in this age. So many have been displaced. Homes have been destroyed, families destroyed and children have been killed. If we allow this to pass, then one day Republic of Benin (that is Cotonou) can send forces to overrun Nigeria.

You've got some positive energy but Channel it against France to free the 14 African countries under their hostage.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by foreshore(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I am glad Putin is coming back to his Senses..

And who told you that!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Kingcalls: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Oh my.... u are indeed delusional oooo.... Belarus is an ally to Russia... if Ukraine were winning the war , they will not accept the request.... u are very dull ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and the sad thing is that u don't even know u are very dull grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
obedience4:

Why didn't China vote for Russia in the united Nations security council... China loves its economy and won't mind cutting Russia lose.. And besides unites States is China biggest trading partner
oga China was neutral. Did not vote. China instead increased the quantity of wheat they buy from Russia

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by hmohammed(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Russia sent only 4 delegates, Ukraine pack 7 come cheesy

Olodo, Russia sent 7 delegates
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by wink2015(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are wrong.

Putin is adopting a CARROT AND STICK approach.

You need to read more to get at the fact.

Russia may not be doing the right thing by invading Ukraine.

But Ukraine overstretched them and left them with no option.

Ukraine hosting Nato is like your neighbour putting drums of petrol in his house.

That is a threat to you living next door.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
BSsniffer:
Talks have broken down, stupid Ukrainians are asking for cremea.

How are people defending their motherland against illegal invasion stupid, this ignorant infant

Is it because you don't have a country you actually love?

If you had, you would see every need to defend and, if possible, die for it.

Nigerians actually don't have a country and won't understand how it feels.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Kingosytex(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Fall those hailing Ukraine, ones there is a major evacuation. Russia will start bombing Kyiv and Kyiv wilm be another Syria

And Ukraine doesn't have their own bombs abi?

The two parties must suffer casualties.
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
wink2015:

You are wrong.

Putin is adopting a CARROT AND STICK approach.

You need to read more to get at the fact.

Russia may not be doing the right thing by invading Ukraine.

But Ukraine overstretched them and left them with no option.

Ukraine hosting Nato is like your neighbour putting drums of petrol in his house.

That is a threat to you living next door.
And bombing them is the way out.. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by obedience4(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
History will remember how a country fought against the odds against the largest army in Europe and won..
How democracy triumph over fascism and communism.. How the people fought for their freedom..
One thing this war has brought is a united west and a stronger NATO..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by ObamaMessi: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
malcom1X:

Sanctions don't work on Russia because China is backing them up.

You need to sanction China but unfortunately the America billionaires have outsourced their jobs to china. So it won't work.
When educated folks are commenting, nursery 2 pupils like u shoul sleep.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by GardenOfGod(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oh! Now western media is no more propagating propaganda? grin grin
Himtulie247:
No !!! Ukrainian government coming back to Thier senses !
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Alexgeneration(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
obedience4:

Read and be free from ignorance..
The president don't expect anything from the meeting.. He just wants the world to know that he as always been a peaceful guy..
grin Peaceful comedian.

He doesn't expect anything from the talks, why is he going there? Let him go back to the trenches with the prisoners he released and the people he gave free Visa to come and help them fight.

Using molotov cocktails to fight nuclear weapons grin and Russia hasn't started air strikes oh.

grin Peaceful comediangrin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by rippa(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Moikiitos: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Census...you dey count. grin grin grin

Zonefree:
Russia sent only 4 delegates, Ukraine pack 7 come cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He has always wanted to talk. I'm not sure he's happy killing his brothers that's why they tried as much as possible to avoid human casualties

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by PussyMiner: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is their own Aburi Accord.... I hope it doesn't end bitter like ours back den.
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Solowise32968: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
This people no use facemasks, if na another matter you will see face masks up and down..

I thought I was the only one that noticed
Abi COVID dn use style end
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by obedience4(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=Biafran4life post=110631000] oga China was neutral. Did not vote. China instead increased the quantity of wheat they buy from Russia[/quote

Being neutral says a lot for over 15 years China hasn't Been neutral when vote are against Russia.. When Russia annexed Crimea China voted, when Russia agents killed that formal KGB agents China voted.. When Russia invade Gregoria China voted..
China been neutral says a lot..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Areola14(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
As for me ... I stand with Russian and I'm in support of their action... ask me why? America want to use Ukraine against Russian people. Ukraine gained independence from Russian and they practice communism and they are always a Russian ally... now they want to go and form an ally with America, a Russian enemy. Can Britain and America accept that..? Not that Ukraine is even far away from Russian, they are both in the same area and they both share border... if Ukraine is allow to join NATO America will have access to Russia border which is a threat.... can Britain allow Nigeria to join any ally... ordinary biafra..... dem no gree... I stand with Russian

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Invitationn: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And how many days of fighting.. Putin's army couldn't hold one village huh?
They are tired..the sanction is eating the deep..
Come on!
Stop being ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by lapazi(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Putin has always been open for peace talk.... their demand has always been in clear black and white!

Alot of compromise will have to happen on both side, but one thing i know for sure is that Ukraine will not join NATO!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by ken6488(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ukraine is losing
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by GardenOfGod(m): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Takeproft:
He has always wanted to talk. I'm not sure he's happy killing his brothers that's why they tried as much as possible to avoid human casualties
He did not plan to kill with happiness why send over 200,000 soldiers with tanks and other sophisticated military equipment down there... To do? To maintain peace? Some reasoning here is just wonderful. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
malcom1X:

Sanctions don't work on Russia because China is backing them up.

You need to sanction China but unfortunately the America billionaires have outsourced their jobs to china. So it won't work.

Admission form should be on sale soon. Go get it pls. Because we can't teach you enough on nl. Wake up! Sleepy MalcolmX
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by obedience4(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Alexgeneration:
grin Peaceful comedian.

He doesn't expect anything from the talks, why is he going there? Let him go back to the trenches with the prisoners he released and the people he gave free Visa to come and help them fight.

Using molotov cocktails to fight nuclear weapons grin and Russia hasn't started air strikes oh.

grin Peaceful comediangrin

Common bro, Russia jets have been shot over Ukraine.. What more airstrikes do you want?
The war been fought is not a conventions war.. As soon as Russia troops get into the Urban center's they are finished.. The people don't want them..
Just as the united States found during the early stages of the war in Afghanistan.. You hardly win a urban war..the battle of Stalingrad during world war two between the Soviets and German were the bloodiest battle in the war and it was fought in the streets.
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

We don't know because the West have blockaded Russian news with the excuse that it is propaganda.

Perhaps, Putin underrated the Ukrainians, but it happens.

The United States underrated the Somali militiamen during the Battle of Mogadishu and lost 19 American soldiers within 24 hours. Perhaps more soldiers died because they really got their asses whooped in that 1993 battle they had to run back to base with their tails between their legs.

I will like to see the United States fight a developed country, though.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by NairaMaster1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
kazyhm:
Demands before discussion ?

Which university did you finish or you are Jambite? Otherwise, you should know that you don't go for negotiation without an agenda. I hope you learn from this in humility.
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by mrkia(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Thank God ooo.!!! Mind you West/NATO won't like this cos they don't want the ends this soon
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by NairaMaster1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Rather, it is the Ukrainian government coming back to its senses.

How many days of fighting, and see what damage Ukraine has taken in terms of infrastructures.

Every basic service has been stalled.

But you that Russia has lost the war?
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Drayco007(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Explained this whole Russia and Ukraine propaganda to a neighbor, man said he lowkey supports Russia. Said “you don’t accommodate my enemies when we’re friends”.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.