Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus (53922 Views)

Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by NairaMaster1(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2022
kazyhm:

What kind of question is this ?

There an invasion already on your soil and we call for peace talk then you starting making demands even before we converge for the peace talk......

To me that a big sign of weakness because as a smart man and i already know how to handle you.

Kikikikikiki

You sound like a Jambite.
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by kazyhm(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Kikikikikiki

You sound like a Jambite.

Oh! Thanks.
I actually thought I sounded like someone in kindergarten.
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by 24brains(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

If you believe that, then it means you can believe anything.
didn't putin brainwashed you that he is not going to invade Ukrain? "how can i invade my neighbour" he said.

so don't be fooled again that the slained Russia soldiers is a false claim, because mr. putin will never admit out of shame!! pikin beat papa na shame oga.
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Since when did a residential building become a defence target? So firing a rocket on civilian buildings is not worth condeming? Yes you just supported Putin for causing pains to millions of victims of him unprovoked attack.
attacking residential buildings is highly condemnable but to the day that I made this comment, it was very minimal. I'm not in any way supporting the invasion. Only making comments from the observation of the attacks so far. I saw videos where they announce to soldiers to surrounder to avoid unnecessary bloodbath.

I'm not taking side in this war because the America that's pushing Ukraine on are hypocrite. They don't have any moral right to condemn Russia but they're nudging Ukraine on for their own interest. And Europe keep following America without considering the damage it will do in their own region
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2022
uniquetechng:
Even in the barracks where I grew up all that are left there are widows of soldiers killed by Boko Haram, the talk that Nigeria soldiers are good on land is actually a might. Remember we're still struggling to defeat Boko Haram on land for 10 straight years, our arny lack the tactical intelligence required for modern wars and thats Boko Haram and ISWAP have been able to dominate the north.
American army will defeat Nigeria whether on land, air or sea, we cant even defeat Egypt and Morocco army you are talking about defeating US army in land battle.

The United States military has struggled in every war they have fought against terrorists and Arab or predominantly Sunni Muslim countries.

In 1903, before Lord Lugard took over Sokoto, he said something about going to war against Muslims. It is hard to defeat them.

Tell me one conflict involving Sunni Muslims that the United States have been able to solve?

They were mercilessly beaten on land by the Somali militiamen in 1993 (a defeat that changed their intervention policy in Africa). After 20 years, and over 1 trillion dollars of military expenditure, they could not defeat Al-Queda. The Taliban is back, and the Americans have demilitarize.

So you think the United States will win a land fight against Boko Haram or ISWAP in the arid lands of Borno?

How many globally recognized terrorist groups have been defeated despite high millitary budgets?

ISIS

Al-Queda

ISWAP

My brother, never judge the Nigerian Army based on their inability to finish off ISWAP.

It is very difficult to totally defeat Islamic terrorist groups.
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by placeofallure(f): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
But sometimes,you lose to gain.
If the West didnt fight against Hitler and lost many, the world would have been under the control of one man or his successors

quote author=placeofallure post=110634222]

Everyone loses.

Hmmmmn!
This is not really my opinion. I only quoted somebody with the intention to correct the bad English.

How do you do?
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by placeofallure(f): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
But sometimes,you lose to gain.
If the West didnt fight against Hitler and lost many, the world would have been under the control of one man or his successors

quote author=placeofallure post=110634222]

Everyone loses.

Hmmmmn!
This is not really my opinion. I only quoted somebody with the intention to correct the bad English.

How do you do?
24brains:
didn't putin brainwashed you that he is not going to invade Ukrain? "how can i invade my neighbour" he said.

so don't be fooled again that the slained Russia soldiers is a false claim, because mr. putin will never admit out of shame!! pikin beat papa na shame oga.
attacking residential buildings is highly condemnable but to the day that I made this comment, it was very minimal. I'm not in any way supporting the invasion. Only making comments from the observation of the attacks so far. I saw videos where they announce to soldiers to surrounder to avoid unnecessary bloodbath.

I'm not taking side in this war because the America that's pushing Ukraine on are hypocrite. They don't have any moral right to condemn Russia but they're nudging Ukraine on for their own interest. And Europe keep following America without considering the damage it will do in their own region

So because they announced to the Ukrainian Force to surrender before attacking them, it was okay right? If you were them, you would surrender your territory just because some bully asked you to?

You're an Adolph Hitler in the making when you talk like this. People should be wary of you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Rawhumper(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
How was ur day?
Its been very long time. Hope it has been well over there

ote author=placeofallure post=110661949]

Hmmmmn!

How do you do?[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by placeofallure(f): 1:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Rawhumper:
How was ur day?
Its been very long time. Hope it has been well over there.

ote author=placeofallure post=110661949]

Hmmmmn!

How do you do?

Thanks for asking. We're good.
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Rawhumper(m): 1:51am On Mar 02, 2022
I missed ur chats.....you always my daisy flower.

quote author=placeofallure post=110674712]

Thanks for asking. We're good.[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Rawhumper(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hi dear....did love to give u a call. Lost ur number.

Just uploaded my pic, will stay for few days I put it down.

ote author=placeofallure post=110674712]

Thanks for asking. We're good.[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by placeofallure(f): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Rawhumper:
Hi dear....did love to give u a call. Lost ur number.

Just uploaded my pic, will stay for few days I put it down.

ote author=placeofallure post=110674712]

Thanks for asking. We're good.

You looking good. Better than the last time I saw you. Keep it up!
Re: Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus by Rawhumper(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Thanks ....its the Lords doing

uote author=placeofallure post=110722623]
You looking good. Better than the last time I saw you. Keep it up![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.