Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Though The Doors Of My Rapture Flight Are Closed, Iam Still A Merciful God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Though The Doors Of My Rapture Flight Are Closed, Iam Still A Merciful God (1339 Views)

Non-tithers Are Arrogant And Open The Doors To Demons ! / Eternal Torment and a Merciful GOD - Goshen and Co, feedback needed / How Can We Call Him A Loving And Merciful God, When He Clearly Is Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Though The Doors Of My Rapture Flight Are Closed, Iam Still A Merciful God by goodvine: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2011
THOUGH THE DOORS OF MY RAPTURE FLIGHT ARE CLOSED ALREADY, IAM STILL A MERCIFUL GOD

Brethren,

As I was praying today at the Mid-night prayers, the lord spoke unto me as never before. Every single sentence is very serious and spoken by the Lord Himself and said:

Thus says the Lord God Almighty: Even if My doors are closed, Even if My Plane is in Taxi to take off, Even If All the Book of Life is closed and sealed, Even if I have already determined and chosen those who will be rapture, IAM STILL A MERCIFUL GOD. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.  So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.  For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might show my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.  Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth (Romans 9:15-18).

As I dealt with Ruth who was a Moabite cursed for eternity (Deut. 23:2-3), so will I deal with anyone who will seek, pray out, practice out and sacrifice out My Will and My Word. Ruth Touched My heart when she earnestly sought My face and required Naomi to know her God. I am the God of Naomi and Ruth wanted Me so disparately and so totally did she seek Me. Thus, will I Show Mercy to anyone in this evil generation who will seek Me with earnest, dedicated, broken and contrite heart.

Ruth became the root of My coming to the earth and has Me as her King forever as I had promised. So you can also have Me as you King forever even after I have already closed the doors and chosen My best ones. Those who will seek Me wholeheartedly will find Me and I will Make them to be launched into the Plane of the rapture even as doors are closed, and I WILL MAKE YOU RIDE IN THE FIRST CLASS WHERE I CAN MAKE PLACE FOR YOU NOW.

Yes, I your Lord and God will make a PLACE IN THE FIRST CLASS of the closed doors plane which is already in Taxi to flight right now, yes, I can launch you from nothing to the FIRST CLASS if you only and only surrender, die-to-self now and seek Me completely and Love Me dearly with all your might and strength.

Yes, Indeed 1.5% has been chosen from My best and have been made My Bride worthy of my flight through the rapture. Yes, My love for this humanity has worn out as it was with the stiff-necked and idolatrous Israel, but yet because of the Intercession of My servant Moses, I was compelled to treat again and love again My chosen one Israel. Who will stand between you and Me today? Is there another Moses today?  Who will compel me to love again?

Why do My servants not understand My behavior and My ways? Why do My pastors doubt My Words and still think that I can bear this sinful, miserable, evil and wicked world? Yes, My love for you have worn out and I will now show My wrath, Yes, I will open the cups of wrath from heaven and see if you will bear an angry and wrathful God!!!

Yes, the earth has already opened and swallowed some of My Servants who doubted me and preach what is not My will. Like Korah and his friends were swallowed, so have I commanded the earthquakes, tornados, whirlwinds, and disasters to shallow them into hell. My servant want to speak politically correct, they want to show holiness and obedience from outside, they want the people to believe that a real God does not speak harshly unto His people, when in real fact, I AM greatly enraged against them and this evil generation. I will surely open the gates of hell to torment you and in tribulation will you know that I AM had sent this humble Servant to obey My Words.

Plead your way to me. Yes, Plead and make My thought change towards you; plead your heart and make it wide Open as in the heart surgery table and I will circumcise it, if only you make it available and willing to surrender.

Thus I have closed the Book of the redeemed but while there is mercy on earth, while there is compassion on mankind, and yes, while I can still send a word, while I can still speak to My humble servants to send these words, so can I also launch you into the number of those who will take off through the everlasting, unique and timely flight of the rapture.

Change now forever and change for good now, now. This is what I require:

1. A Contrite and broken heart torn in circumcision and repentance and given wholeheartedly in surrender unto Me (Psalms 51:10-12).

2. Faith that is bound and firm unto Me your Lord and God and a heart of a child (Hebrew 11:6).

3. Seek My face and My higher ways ( Isaiah 55:cool

4. And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. Love for Me that is unwavering and settled (Mark 12:33)

5. Dress up in My Blood which is My garment and walk before Me presently and frequently and constantly. I AM the Almighty God; walk before Me, and be thou perfect (Gen 17:1).

I have spoken through My servant.

Your Lord Jesus Christ has spoken.

Message received by the Postman
Bro. Augusto Maquengo
Re: Though The Doors Of My Rapture Flight Are Closed, Iam Still A Merciful God by oaroloye(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Whereas you might be sincere, you are sincerely into yourself.

Do you actually have Teachings that are worth something?

(1) (Reply)

Atheism: The illogical philosophy / Interpret My Dream / Nairaland Theological Forum:- Is It A Forum Or A Pulpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.