Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Interpret My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpret My Dream (1338 Views)

Urgent.....someone Pls Interpret My Dream. / Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream / Who Will Interpret My Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

Interpret My Dream by kennafols(f): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2012
I dreamt that i was surrounded by fresh eggs, pls what is the meaning.
Re: Interpret My Dream by LogicMind: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
Offsprings
Re: Interpret My Dream by DeepSight(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
It could be several things depending on your fate trajectory, but all of the things that it could be would all centre around new life and fresh energy. It could as logic mind said be babies, but it could also be wealth, ideas, new opportunities, new beginnings, etc. Most likely depending on the state of your life you yourself should have an inkling as to what it refers to.
Re: Interpret My Dream by kennafols(f): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
Thanks for that wonderful interpretation.
Re: Interpret My Dream by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2012
Hi what about once teeth falling off without pain.I have had dat dream twice this year
Re: Interpret My Dream by kennafols(f): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
You have to be careful of decisions you make, so that you will not be put to shame. Falling of teeth also mean losing of strength to fulfil a purpose.
Re: Interpret My Dream by Arosa(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
suggary:

Hi what about once teeth falling off without pain.I have had dat dream twice this year

This means that a friend of yours is going to break up with you, but you wouldn't be bothered. cos you have other friends.  undecided
Re: Interpret My Dream by kennafols(f): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2012
Please what does it mean when you see an old friend almost naked in a dream and am dressed nicely.
Re: Interpret My Dream by mygirrl: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2012
Is this person still your friend. i.e still a friend or now an enemi in other words a frenemy
Re: Interpret My Dream by ebenezer95(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2012
Oga oo u have plenty babies in ur body be carefull of unwanted pregnancy
Re: Interpret My Dream by LogicMind: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2012
ebenezer95:

Oga oo u have plenty babies in ur body be carefull of unwanted pregnancy

What type of interpretation is this?
You can say this to any woman of childbearing age.
Re: Interpret My Dream by kennafols(f): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2012
How do dreams affect your life
Re: Interpret My Dream by ebenezer95(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
i finally get though the meaning of your dream after a lot of prayers , my sister you need to be good to the children or people around you
Re: Interpret My Dream by LogicMind: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
ebenezer95:

i finally get though the meaning of your dream after a lot of prayers , my sister you need to be good to the children or people around you

This applies to everybody, you wayo interpreter.
Re: Interpret My Dream by kennafols(f): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
Please NL what does it mean when you see yourself always buying or given used cloths in the dream.
Re: Interpret My Dream by ebenezer95(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
Logic Mind @ Thank You
Re: Interpret My Dream by kennafols(f): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2012
Am waiting for the interpretation pls.
Re: Interpret My Dream by ebenezer95(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2012
Call ur pastor

Does The Holy Spirit Direct The Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses? / Sacrifice You Can Offer To God / Wrestling With God; WWE Wrestler Shawn Michaels, The Heartbreak Kid Tells It All