Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,769 members, 7,866,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ (7151 Views)

How Good Is Brazil. I Have A Sister Who Want To Travel There To Hustle / I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) / I Was At The Brazilian Independence Day Celebrations In Brasilia 2021(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

I get so thirsty anytime I see your posts

Yummy
No!
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

I wasn't sure but I studied your posts meticulously.. bro I am pretty sure you are gay..or at least Bi.

I ain't judging o, whatever you put into your anus is left to you but dude ... There are many of them here on nairaland, why not come out of the closet already?

Lol, he should relocate to Brazil it Is legal here, I believe in right for everyone to live their life the way they want as long as you don't bring it near me grin
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Dawn91(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2022
HenryDion:

Are they sharing gifts for gays that came out? undecided

No was just noticing how dumb, naive , ignorant , myopic and grossly unintelligent you are generally.

I followed your back and forth with walkbrazil4k

And I couldn't help be roll my eyes at all your down right stupid comebacks .. dude you are so dumb it should be a crime to be you.

I went through your profile, you label yourself a millionaire and try to come off as wealthy yet , even your sitting room photo was taken in a self contained .. you talk down on other writers claiming you can't be afforded by Nigerians yet you skin looks dirty pale, your hair style looks cheap, your boxers dirty , your belt is made in Aba , you are a very dirty local boy with no levels or rep who thrives by bad mouthing others

1 Like

Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Dawn91(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Raspberries:
No!

Baby girl , 6ou know I want you right
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

No was just noticing how dumb, naive , ignorant , myopic and grossly unintelligent you are generally.

I followed your back and forth with walkbrazil4k

And I couldn't help be roll my eyes at all your down right stupid comebacks .. dude you are so dumb it should be a crime to be you.

I went through your profile, you label yourself a millionaire and try to come off as wealthy yet , even your sitting room photo was taken in a self contained .. you talk down on other writers claiming you can't be afforded by Nigerians yet you skin looks dirty pale, your hair style looks cheap, your boxers dirty , your belt is made in Aba , you are a very dirty local boy with no levels or rep who thrives by bad mouthing others

shocked shocked shocked

Yet you followed me.

Why is that?

1 Like

Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Dawn91(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2022
HenryDion:

shocked shocked shocked

Yet you followed me.

Why is that?

You are crude, unintelligent a drop out , an arrogant piece of dung who has no levels and has to save 2 years for a car .

You are fake , you write alot of trash , you have no personality, you objectify women , you are dumber than a nail polish on a side walk .

People like you should not be allowed on a forum like this.

Jeez what a waste

1 Like

Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

You are crude, unintelligent a drop out , an arrogant piece of dung who has no levels and has to save 2 years for a car .

You are fake , you write alot of trash , you have no personality, you objectify women , you are dumber than a nail polish on a side walk .

People like you should not be allowed on a forum like this.

Jeez what a waste

You haven't answered the question. Why did you follow me? undecided
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Dawn91(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
HenryDion:

You haven't answered the question. Why did you follow me? undecided
Smh

I am going to stop here, or it would become bullying. You get away with your half arsed attacks at people you assume you are smarter than.

Pls come at me one day, just one day then I will make you run from this forum.

I know you, from your place in umahia , you have no levels kid, you are an extremely local unexposed cretin.

Now go and sleep

Dirty poor boy

1 Like

Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

Smh

I am going to stop here, or it would become bullying. You get away with your half arsed attacks at people you assume you are smarter than.

Pls come at me one day, just one day then I will make you run from this forum.

I know you, from your place in umahia , you have no levels kid, you are an extremely local unexposed cretin.

Now go and sleep

Dirty poor boy

Someone is studying my life. Good job!
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Dawn91(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2022
HenryDion:

Someone is studying my life. Good job!

Dirty local boy

Make one wrong move on this forum then imma strip your local Abia arse naked here for everyone to see the bullshit poor wretch local duckling you are

1 Like

Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

Dirty local boy

Make one wrong move on this forum then imma strip your local Abia arse naked here for everyone to see the bullshit poor wretch local duckling you are

You're smart, wise, a formidable warrior, and comrade.

Who am I to content with a powerful force like you?

They no born me well

undecided
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Dawn91(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2022
HenryDion:

You're smart, wise, a formidable warrior, and comrade.

Who am I to content with a powerful force like you?

They no born me well

undecided

GTFO
Crummy arse two bit , local duckling

2 Likes

Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

GTFO
Crummy arse two bit , local duckling

Thank you sir
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Papushua: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Walkbrazil you should be careful. If your wife finds out that you are posting pictures of Brazilian women on the Internet, is possible that you will have big problems. In Brazil as you know the only things that gives prison is the child's pension and drugs.

1 Like

Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Originalsly: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmm.... this must be a high brow area!... Brazil.... followed by carnival..... I was not expecting to see people wearing soooo much clothing! Bro... you have until midnight tonite to do the needful!

1 Like

Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Papushua:
Walkbrazil you should be careful. If your wife finds out that you are posting pictures of Brazilian women on the Internet, is possible that you will have big problems. In Brazil as you know the only things that gives prison is the child's pension and drugs.

Hahaha, thanks bro, my gf is aware she knows I am a media guy grin grin
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... this must be a high brow area!... Brazil.... followed by carnival..... I was not expecting to see people wearing soooo much clothing! Bro... you have until midnight tonite to do the needful!

Lol, yes that's the middle of Brasilia
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by cucumbar: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
I thought the carnival was shifted to April because of COVID.

I applied for a visa to attend this carnival. Got the visa but later developed cold feet. Just found last week that it was shifted to April.I will visit Brazil before the year runs out though.
Planning on visiting in December. Is that a good time to visit?
How I fit catch one of those beautiful Brazilian chicks ?
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
cucumbar:
I thought the carnival was shifted to April because of COVID.

I applied for a visa to attend this carnival. Got the visa but later developed cold feet. Just found last week that it was shifted to April.I will visit Brazil before the year runs out though.
Planning on visiting in December. Is that a good time to visit?
How I fit catch one of those beautiful Brazilian chicks ?

The leaders in rio shifted it to April but the carnival is on going now and yes December is a very good time to visit and beautiful women full everywhere for Brazil na you go taya grin
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Samishiba: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Let me Educate you this ignorant boy,Brazil have over 16m black people and 97 million people identify as black,it is rated 18+ for an underage kid like you

80 million identify themselve brown and mixed race 20% identifiy themselve black.
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Hedgefunds: 8:21am On May 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

We speak Portuguese in Brazil and I am trying my best and I wanted to ask the same if you are a comedian grin,, I subscribed to your channel cheesy

Hi, do you have special way of getting into Brazil ? Am interested pls. inbox me if it possible.
Re: Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 06, 2022
Hedgefunds:

Hi, do you have special way of getting into Brazil ? Am interested pls. inbox me if it possible.

No special way bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos / Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help / Rules For Dealing With Cab Drivers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.