Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) (47224 Views)

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by AmazingELixir: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
grin

So Ukraine do not have missiles that will get to Russia
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by kansoboy: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Can't Ukraine throw just one missile to Russia. Must they continue fighting in their own space

Where the misille dey na?

3 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by mattbass(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin the tormentor of the Western pigs.........

4 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Lamasta(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
I only pity Ukraine for allowing the West to push her to war with Russia.

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.
Ukraine did not go to war with Russia its Russia that is at war with Ukraine in their land

5 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by JayJay2010: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is getting serious day by day
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Opponents of the Georgian government seek to drag #Georgia into a conflict with #Russia over Ukraine and repeat the events of August 2008, the country’s Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili said.
Georgia said she will not impose any sanctions on Russia.

8 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by AroleOduduwa2: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

What is Ukraine’s crime please?

Aligning with my enemies

3 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by tolue42(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.

But There's nothing wrong with a country who invade another country ??

Must Russia dictate or decide who Ukraine sign a treaty with?

Abi it seems I don't understand what's going on

Must Nigeria dictate who Ghana or Cameroon mingle with, Either US or NATO?

Please enlight me Abegiiii. I want to learn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by ivolt: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

War is never the answer.
#StopWar

Not everybody is content with living as a slave.
Some of you will never understand.

3 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Bouncin(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ukraine should do better. They should try hitting at least one Russian city.
Those niggars don't even know there's a war going on whereas their soldiers are causing mayhem in Ukraine undecided

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by setobaba: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Is good to have a stand
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by whitebeard(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

You better pity Russian soldiers that are going around in Ukraine hungry and begging to pay for food if any will beprovided, a lot of them was deceived Into going to war.
fake news...west have gotten into ur head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by jimtemi1: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls can you tell me how the west pushed her to war?
dont mind him, if they wan collect ur papa property fold a dey look
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by AroleOduduwa2: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
seunny4lif:
Opponents of the Georgian government seek to drag #Georgia into a conflict with #Russia over Ukraine and repeat the events of August 2008, the country’s Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili said.
Georgia said she will not impose any sanctions on Russia.

Their eyes have opened after been deceived in the past to go to war with Russia

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Oyiboman69: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
heniford2:
Fernandezisback appeared grin cheesy the Thug-feminist of a lady grin
he/she is a demented fellow who lack social decorum...the annoying part is that no one understands where his/her idea Is aiming at...

6 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
jimtemi1:
dont mind him, if they wan collect ur papa property fold a dey look
I was expecting an answer from him.. but I am disappointed.. cry
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Xisnin(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

......................Modified..................
Yes, Ukraine is not fighting Russia but defending her territory but what is the cause?

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.

This line is stale.
You should pity Russia for being pushed into war.
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by HarunaWest(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Can't Ukraine throw just one missile to Russia. Must they continue fighting in their own space
They have been boxed in. Russia took the war to them. Instead of fortifying their borders, they all ran to kyiv.

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Dongyi123: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
bennybuhari:
Putin is mad

Not mad. He's greedy and foolish.
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Oduduwa707: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
[b]I only pity Ukraine for allowing the West to push her to war with Russia.

Yes, Ukraine is not fighting Russia but defending her territory but what is the cause?

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by heniford2: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oyiboman69:
he/she is a demented and fellow who lack social decorum...the annoying part is that no one understands where his/her idea I'd aiming at...
lol grin cheesy crazy transgendered of a lady angry
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by ivolt: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lamasta:

Ukraine did not go to war with Russia its Russia that is at war with Ukraine in their land
They know.
These Putin defenders are angry that Ukrainian government refused to disband at the request of Putin.
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by UncleDaddy2017(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Small time now, one Naija prophet will tell us he prophesied about Russia/Ukraine war.
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
whitebeard:
fake news...west have gotten into ur head

Pleass go to twitter updates by residents and feed your Eyes with raw videos, everything is not about saying fake news.

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Truth be told, both parties will lose but Ukraine is already losing too much and it's paining me. cry cry cry

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.

Pls educate us why Ukraine shud remain slave to russian, and wat are u seeing from Nigeria that all the 44million Ukrainian are not seeing?

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Lamasta(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
ivolt:

They know.
These Putin defenders are angry that Ukrainian government refused to disband at the request of Putin.

I weak for all this pro Putin them seriously
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Their eyes have opened after been deceived in the past to go to war with Russia
Yes oooh
Russians is responsible for Georgia good tourism business.
Georgia agriculture is now own by Russia
Even Turkey said she can’t impose sanction on Russia has Turkey need Russia market for Agriculture

4 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Kelvin3476: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
heniford2:
Fernandezisback appeared grin cheesy the Thug-feminist of a lady grin
Hahahahaahhah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobia: 8yrs Old South African Girl Mocked For Bearing A Nigerian Name / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate / Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.