Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) (47218 Views)

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by wink2015(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
I only pity Ukraine for allowing the West to push her to war with Russia.

......................Modified..................
Yes, Ukraine is not fighting Russia but defending her territory but what is the cause?

Truth be told, both parties will lose but Ukraine is already losing too much and it's paining me. cry cry cry

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.

The West fooled Ukraine with a view to fighting a proxy war
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by alphabbey1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls can you tell me how the west pushed her to war?
Russia made it simple. We don't want Nato military base close to our brothers... But US started making propaganda of signing Ukraine and Georgia to Nato in 2008. Russia first declare war on Georgia that same year but it ended quickly.... then they started invading Ukraine space in 2014
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by anytexy: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
OsborneDynamic:

Like really, you just think these soldiers are stupid, they don't follow politics, listen to news, local and international. How can you be listening to western media propaganda news. When their families are protesting at home and being arrested. These people where not deceived, they know what they are fighting for.
They were deceived, some posted they were told that are only engaging in military execise in the border, only to be forced Into war.
Very young soldiers and were threatened, go to russian telegram community and see a lot of russian moms posting about their children that went to just compulsory militry training, but now their mobiles can't be reached
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by alphabbey1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
franchasng:
What do you mean by allowing the West to push them to war with Russia?

Did Ukraine invade Russia?

Okay Russia claim Ukraine wanted to join NATO, why not wait till they join then you attack them and if NATO dare stop you, you show NATO that you are the most powerful nation as you want the world to believe.

Russian invasion of Ukraine have no moral justification in 2022. 2022 is not 1960 nor 1990.

How can you wake up and invade a country, throwing bombs, missiles, etc as if they attacked you first.

If Russia is that strong a nation like they make gullible people like you believe, why can't they invade Estonia or Latvia or Lithuania or even Poland that the world have been using to send military wares into Ukraine?
i

You are talking nonsense..... Why don't America wait for Cuba to accept Russia military in its base before attacking.... All of you have Forgotten Monroe doctrine that says a super power nation will not set up its military base near another super power nation. You think China will not invade its neighboring countries if Nato tried that nonesense close to them !!!

And mind you, if this escalate to a full scale world war, China will solidly be behind Russia because if Russia is taken out of the picture, it will cause power imbalance and America will dominate the world....

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by suicidesheep: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ukraine is only winning this war on social media. Theres a 17mile Russian Convoy on its way to kiev now.

Something that should be easy pickings for the Ukrainian airforce. I just laugh at people that think Russia is losing this fight.

Nato and the west with their audio help
Hungary has said nato/EU weapons won't pass their country to get to Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by kay29000(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

You better pity [b]Russian soldiers that are going around in Ukraine hungry [/b]and begging to pay for food if any will beprovided, a lot of them was deceived Into going to war.

You're very funny. War that hasn't been up to week. You know nothing about military training.

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by suicidesheep: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
alphabbey1:
Russia made it simple. We don't want Nato military base close to our brothers... But US started making propaganda of signing Ukraine and Georgia to Nato in 2008. Russia first declare war on Georgia that same year but it ended quickly.... then they started invading Ukraine space in 2014

Same thing that happened in that Georgia war is happening now.. winning wars on social media but losing the the actual battle
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
kay29000:

You're very funny. War that hasn't been up to week. You know nothing about military training.

I'm not Into you typical Nigerian kind of arguments. If you want to engage me, be factual, i'm very well enlightened to the core.
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by kay29000(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

I'm not Into you typical Nigerian kind of arguments. If you want to engage me, be factual, i'm very well enlightened to the core.

Okay.
First of all, show me proof that Russian soldiers are hungry and begging for food in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by bafsonbaf: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
They are fighting and they still have light, in Nigeria common rain the go take light for like 2weeks for drying
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by YangaBabe: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
When two elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers it.
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Tomek09(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
franchasng:

Okay Russia claim Ukraine wanted to join NATO, why not wait till they join then you attack them and if NATO dare stop you, you show NATO that you are the most powerful nation as you want the world to believe.

Russian invasion of Ukraine have no moral justification in 2022. 2022 is not 1960 nor 1990.

How can you wake up and invade a country, throwing bombs, missiles, etc as if they attacked you first.

If Russia is that strong a nation like they make gullible people like you believe, why can't they invade Estonia or Latvia or Lithuania or even Poland that the world have been using to send military wares into Ukraine?

Putin is a coward who hides his cowardice with threats. Imagine threatening the world with nuclear weapon. If he dares that, Russia will be deleted from the face of earth without any traces of Russia ever again, he should try it.

EU have banned Russian airlines from their airspace, since he is that daring let him dare and send Russian airlines to fly over EU airspace.

Yeye people supporting nonsense.

If you like start mentioning Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Iran, Palestine, Cuba, etc na you sabi
[/s]
Analyzing rubbish from the comfort of ur bedroom. Ezi

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Tomek09(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
Akwamkpuruamu:
Can't Ukraine throw just one missile to Russia. Must they continue fighting in their own space
[/s]
Ukraine is handicapped already.

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Tomek09(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
tolue42:

But There's nothing wrong with a country who invade another country ??

Must Russia dictate or decide who Ukraine sign a treaty with?

Abi it seems I don't understand what's going on

Must Nigeria dictate who Ghana or Cameroon mingle with, Either US or NATO?

Please enlight me Abegiiii. I want to learn
[/s]
Awon werey ni gbogboyin

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Tomek09(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
Dongyi123:

Not mad. He's greedy and foolish.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
kay29000:

Okay.
First of all, show me proof that Russian soldiers are hungry and begging for food in Ukraine

Please I can't get hold of the video now, Come to twitter, just follow trending Ukraine and see a lot of videos.

They were really roasted today, Come and see what drones are doing to them from above.
Russian soldiers are not War oriented, they more in lines like mongoose and are susceptible to Ukrainian soldiers ambushes.

Enjoy below.

Let me show a lot of more things that happened to russian forces today, I have decided now to be saving links to videos
https://twitter.com/KirikAy2012/status/1497962496078008328?t=iv7h_5j5sedeX-pNz-YLUg&s=08

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by suicidesheep: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Please I can't get hold of the video now, Come to twitter, just follow trending Ukraine and see a lot of videos.

They were really roasted today, Come and see what drones are doing to them from above.
Russian soldiers are not War oriented, they more in lines like mongoose and are susceptible to Ukrainian soldiers ambushes.

Enjoy below.

Let me show a lot of more things that happened to russian forces today, I have decided now to be saving links to videos
https://twitter.com/KirikAy2012/status/1497962496078008328?t=iv7h_5j5sedeX-pNz-YLUg&s=08

But there's a 17mile Russian convoy heading to kiev now. Wars aren't won on social media

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Am I the only one that noticed that inspite of the bombing, this guys still get light. shocked Nigeria which way! angry angry
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
bafsonbaf:
They are fighting and they still have light, in Nigeria common rain the go take light for like 2weeks for drying
Oil dey your head grin
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
suicidesheep:

But there's a 17mile Russian convoy heading to kiev now. Wars aren't won on social media

I'm posting you evidence and you are telling me War are not won on social media.

Ok, below are what is happenimg to your russian convoys one after the other, from above they are being bombed without seeing it coming. DRONES.
https://twitter.com/Militarylandnet/status/1498056592868012033?t=OLWx240ZbqcJg7lN-1Y4mA&s=08

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by fineberry(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin too mumu, the guy na idiot
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by nnamdi640: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
I only pity Ukraine for allowing the West to push her to war with Russia.

......................Modified..................
Yes, Ukraine is not fighting Russia but defending her territory but what is the cause?

Truth be told, both parties will lose but Ukraine is already losing too much and it's paining me. cry cry cry

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.
Push her to war as if they are the one that invaded Russia. Sometime, it better to keep quiet than posting trash
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by fineberry(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Analyzing rubbish from the comfort of ur bedroom. Ezi
Analize your own
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by MoIbrahim: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still not answering..
Normal beating around..if you can't just slide off.. wink

Yes, I can't, so I am sliding.
Stay with your knowledge as it is.
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by suffering: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Honestly I no care for the war, but it's everywhere on TV and the Internet. I'll choose to stay ignorant, yet an opinion will form from the little I digest. Whoever wins doesn't concern me so far Africans are untouched.
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by darediamond(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Vicotex:
“Dictator” is a propaganda term. A[b] “dictator”[/b] is defined as “someone we don’t like.” For example, Saddam Hussein was considered a great guy when he was fighting Iran and Iran was giving the U.S. problems. But he magically transformed into a “dictator” when he did things we didn’t like. This is not saying what he did was good or bad. His invasion of Kuwait was bad.

Another example was Suharto in Indonesia. He was a mass murderer who killed millions of people and fed communists to crocodiles. Instead, as Chomsky properly noted, the U.S. media focused on Pol Pot, who was also a mass murderer. But Suharto was considered a great guy by the U.S. because of his anti-communism.

Or consider the term[b] “terrorist” vs “freedom-fighter.”[/b] A terrorist is someone we don’t like. A freedom fighter is someone who commits the same acts, but for us. Again, the objective good or bad they are doing needs to be analyzed in a less biased and politicized manner.

For example, Osama bin Laden:

Keep doing the good work PUTIN

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by toffyz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
franchasng:

Putin is a coward who hides his cowardice with threats. Imagine threatening the world with nuclear weapon. If he dares that, Russia will be deleted from the face of earth without any traces of Russia ever again, he should try it.

EU have banned Russian airlines from their airspace, since he is that daring let him dare and send Russian airlines to fly over EU airspace.

Yeye people supporting nonsense.

If you like start mentioning Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Iran, Palestine, Cuba, etc na you sabi
You're the fool here!
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by gawu1: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Can't Ukraine throw just one missile to Russia. Must they continue fighting in their own space
Me too dey wonder dat ooo!
Yet, some goons here say na dem dey win the war.
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Ademola47(m): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Vicotex(m): 12:32am On Mar 01, 2022
moralistic:
aljazeera is the best right ? Islam done brainwashed this one oooo
I'm a Christian Mr man.
Russia is more Christianized than most countries in the eu including the US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobia: 8yrs Old South African Girl Mocked For Bearing A Nigerian Name / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate / Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.