Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad (47759 Views)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by kansoboy: 12:50am On Mar 01, 2022
goodheart01:

People like DoggoneDogg and kansoboy... Lol

I can really feel their bitterness

Lol...oga , leave visa out of this case, d fact is Russia is right for survival, and I will support them .if my neighbor should bring my enemy close and start dinning together, I will eliminate such a neighbor.

Simple and I rest my case.

America has been fighting Cuba for a long time, y should Russia not do the same?

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Lightorder: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Mysticwebb:
When he knew they are already banned from doing that through Swift exclusion. Seems this Putin is a tragicomedian. Let him wait until FIFA bans Russia then he will ban his citizens from playing football. Sooner than he expects, his citizens will rise massively against him, then coup will happen.
please brother, explain it more to our friend who goes by Sarkin Yarki. He is just above you. His love for tyranny wouldn’t let him leave me Putin
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Lightorder: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Story.

Not in retaliation of any sanction, but to protect the weakened economy and stop capital flight.

Sending Ruble abroad (buying dollars) without earning more will further weaken the Ruble.

Putin e-dogs are not intelligent after all.
you are a genius
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Lightorder: 12:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Jackanda1:
America played Putin like a puppet, isolate and turn Europe against him without risking the lives of their troops. grin

America was never going to admit Ukraine into NATO, it was a ploy to get putin emotional, so sanctions can be issued and economy crumbled. Putin let his ego get the better of him grin grin grin
a type of sense called , diplomacy
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by SarkinYarki: 12:56am On Mar 01, 2022
richeeyo:

MediaTek p22 brain, with 4kb ram

Your IQ is too low to process my frequency..Abeg shift make I look road
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 12:57am On Mar 01, 2022
kansoboy:

Lol...oga , leave visa out of this case, d fact is Russia is right for survival, and I will support them .if my neighbor should bring my enemy close and start dinning together, I will eliminate such a neighbor.

Simple and I rest my case.

America has been fighting Cuba for a long time, y should Russia not do the same?

Okay lemme ask u this intellectual question, “If Russia succeeds in annexing Ukraine what next?? Will they stop their invasion campaign?? Of course they won’t because they will keep having neighbors who are friends with the West and Poland is just next door neighbor to Ukraine, and so are Finland and Sweden who are also pro western. So the invasion will never end for Putin.

I will tell u again, your Putin goofed and fell into America’s trap. This wasn’t about warfare for the US rather they were looking for a way to cripple the Russian economy. Your Putin is unwise. What he should have done was to act as a big brother to Ukraine and entice them and they’ll beg to join Russia by themselves or he dialogues with them, rather he opted for forceful invasion because he’s a chronic tyrant. Right now all he tried to prevent is happening easily in favor of the West. Other eastern countries are now begging to be part of NATO because they now see Putin as evil and US a better partner

One attribute of a tyrant: They don’t negotiate or dialogue peacefully

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Lightorder: 1:00am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:
The world is being unfair to Russia.
All she trying to do, is protect herself.

In the UN council meeting, a minute silence is held for ukranians who lost their lives so far BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN FORCES WHO ARE BEING AMBUSHED AND KILLED!
FIFA has always said they don't mingle into politics, so why are all the sports outlets banning Russia.
Put Biden in putins's shoes.... Will it take a threat to its borders lightly?

Hopefully in the coming weeks "someone" will be brave enough to gather enough voices to support Russia.
The world cannot be at the foot of one country forever, power must change hands!
oga reason what you wrote nau. Who send Russians ? What are they doing inside Ukrain ?

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Lightorder: 1:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Amojii:
Russia fighting back...nice one this film go sweet o!
oga, do you know that too much monkey tail dey dull reasoning ?
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by adanny01(m): 1:04am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

In the UN council meeting, a minute silence is held for ukranians who lost their lives so far BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN FORCES WHO ARE BEING AMBUSHED AND KILLED!
FIFA has always said they don't mingle into politics, so why are all the sports outlets banning Russia.

Hopefully in the coming weeks "someone" will be brave enough to gather enough voices to support Russia.
The world cannot be at the foot of one country forever, power must change hands!

Dumb ass mf.cker. A soldier who invades a sovereign country deserves one thing, DEATH!

Can you compare that to a civilian living in his sovereign country.

Where did you drop your brain.

I am sorry for the insult, you gave me no choice.

Meanwhile, I agree Russia was unfairly pressured by the US, but civilian lives are a no go area as well as invading a sovereign country. Please weigh those options.

You won't be saying this if Nigeria was invaded by Russia for any goddam reason.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Lightorder: 1:05am On Mar 01, 2022
stagger:

If Putin switches off the gas supply now, 70% of Europe would freeze to death.
if you are right , he would have done it.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by kansoboy: 1:06am On Mar 01, 2022
goodheart01:

Okay lemme ask u this intellectual question, “If Russia succeeds in annexing Ukraine what next?? Will they stop their invasion campaign?? Of course they won’t because they will keep having neighbors who are friends with the West and Poland is just next door neighbor to Ukraine, and so are Finland and Sweden who are also pro western. So the invasion will never end for Putin.

I will tell u again, your Putin goofed and fell into America’s trap. This wasn’t about warfare for the US rather they were looking for a way to cripple the Russian economy. Your Putin is unwise. What he should have done as a big brother to Ukraine and entice them and they’ll beg to join Russia by themselves or he dialogues with them, rather he opted for forceful invasion because he’s a chronic tyrant.

One attribute of a tyrant: They don’t negotiate or dialogue peacefully

The end of this war will tell us who among Putin or west is smarter.

And to answer your question: he is not invading other countries, however NATO/EU should not come close to few non Nato member state remaining.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Lightorder: 1:07am On Mar 01, 2022
gambojimeta:

Yeah. Like they froze before gas was discovered grin
don’t mind him

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by adanny01(m): 1:07am On Mar 01, 2022
Sanchez01:

I doubt you understood the article.

Anyways, Putin and Russia won't last 4 weeks with this sanctions. I don't see how they will survive it. Internal conflict will most likely tear Russia apart if this lingers. Putin's fears are valid but like Ojukwu, he failed to analyse the West's worst case scenario.

This is common sense. Putin ought to have found another way.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2022
kansoboy:

The end of this war will tell us who among Putin or west is smarter.

And to answer your question: he is not invading other countries, however NATO/EU should not come close to few non Nato member state remaining.

He is not invading other countries u say?? Wow.. u shock me. So u think Putin will spare Poland which happens to be America’s friend?? U think he will want to risk having an American base in Poland close to his border?? Okay why was he threatening Finland? U still need to upgrade oo

Meanwhile every non-NATO member states have every right to join which ever organization they choose. If they chose to join NATO there’s nothing Russia can do about it. They’re are sovereign states. Putin’s madness has succeeded in pushing most of these non NATO states into considering joining, so he has himself to blame
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Lightorder: 1:10am On Mar 01, 2022
stagger:

If Putin switches off the gas supply now, 70% of Europe would freeze to death.
oga , you can lie ! It is 41% not 70%
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 1:13am On Mar 01, 2022
Basheer22:

Is it nuclear missile Russians will use to buy food and medicines? Stop thinking like a kid.
Putin is already losing the war without his nuclear weapons. Even his Russian soldiers in Ukraine are not putting mind in the fight.
If Russians suffer too much, they will overthrow Putin and it will be done by his own inner caucus.

That’s the problem wit Putin stooges. They think everything is nuclear weapons
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 1:17am On Mar 01, 2022
Bloomsvilledgit:
The west is looking for trouble. Are you aware that Asia will support Russia. If that happens, hope you all know what that means.

Make North Korea come join the support for Russia, my brothers and sisters, it's a new world order

And what will be the economic benefit for Russia if North Korea joins them. They don’t need a sanctioned country like dem too. They need money. Everything isn’t about weapons

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by REALretep(m): 1:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Russians may have to transact physically (no longer electronically) to circumvent the bans, sanctions and economic isolation.
Russian economy don crumble be that oo... citizens will definitely rise against Putin when the economy starts biting harder
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Basheer22: 1:23am On Mar 01, 2022
Bloomsvilledgit:
The west is looking for trouble. Are you aware that Asia will support Russia. If that happens, hope you all know what that means.

Make North Korea come join the support for Russia, my brothers and sisters, it's a new world order

The entire Asia couldn't come up with a single core for Covid. If they introduce another strain there now and they are dying in their thousands, you think they will have time to be babysitting Putin?
As it stands today, even China is standing afar, looking at Putin.
War is not only about weapons, Putin is about to learn the hard way.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by maybet081: 1:28am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

The protest in Russia by the "young" clearly shows Putin is not a dictator or tyrant as the world has crowned him.
The detained are undergoing theraphy to see a reason to Putin's actions.
Don't ask me how I know this... I live in a county 6 hrs away from Moscow by flight. I have Russian friends (in fact they are the best kind of pals one can ever have)!
Russias?
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by maybet081: 1:29am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

The protest in Russia by the "young" clearly shows Putin is not a dictator or tyrant as the world has crowned him.
The detained are undergoing theraphy to see a reason to Putin's actions.
Don't ask me how I know this... I live in a county 6 hrs away from Moscow by flight. I have Russian friends (in fact they are the best kind of pals one can ever have)!
Russians?
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by kansoboy: 1:30am On Mar 01, 2022
goodheart01:

He is not invading other countries u say?? Wow.. u shock me. So u think Putin will spare Poland which happens to be America’s friend?? U think he will want to risk having an American base in Poland close to his border?? Okay why was he threatening Finland? U still need to upgrade oo

Meanwhile every non-NATO member states have every right to join which ever organization they choose. If they chose to join NATO there’s nothing Russia can do about it. They’re are sovereign states. Putin’s madness has succeeded in pushing most of these non NATO states into considering joining, so he has himself to blame

I wish Ukraine good luck.at the end, Ukraine will stand to lose and regret their action.sleep I go
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by jnhmaxxwell: 1:40am On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Which swift will they use to transfer the money in the first place?

Like Putin is drunk on vodka. He has forgotten Russia has been isolated!

USA has cut ties with Central bank! Switzerland, who does not interfere in world politics has started raining it own sanctions

Putin should know it’s over!

You can’t fight United people who share common goals

Did you see the price of Bitcoin today? West is not smart. SWIFT is outdated since BTC is already doing the job perfectly. Let's see how BTC will skyrocket in the coming days. I would advice Germany to also ban Russia completely from SWIFT. BTC may hit $500,000 per one.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 1:46am On Mar 01, 2022
jnhmaxxwell:

Did you see the price of Bitcoin today? West is not smart. SWIFT is outdated since BTC is already doing the job perfectly. Let's see how BTC will skyrocket in the coming days. I would advice Germany to also ban Russia completely from SWIFT. BTC may hit $500,000 per one.

Russia has banned bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by ObamaMessi: 2:09am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Very good ..it's time we stop feeding the west
How and when have you fed the west? Will u go sleep?
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by SarkinYarki: 2:11am On Mar 01, 2022
ObamaMessi:
How and when have you fed the west? Will u go sleep?

Abeg shift
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by ObamaMessi: 2:21am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Abeg shift
Yea, typical islamic terrorist.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by TempUser: 2:21am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by sunshine1974(m): 2:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Bloomsvilledgit:

how old are you sir?

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by bepositive11: 2:24am On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Which swift will they use to transfer the money in the first place?

Like Putin is drunk on vodka. He has forgotten Russia has been isolated!

USA has cut ties with Central bank! Switzerland, who does not interfere in world politics has started raining it own sanctions

Putin should know it’s over!

You can’t fight United people who share common goals

Maybe it's part of his propaganda. He doesn't want Russians to know that they've been removed from swift
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 2:27am On Mar 01, 2022
bepositive11:

Maybe it's part of his propaganda. He doesn't want Russians to know that they've been removed from swift

You may be right. They very good with disinformation.

If Kyiv holds tonight, It means God is with them. A 40 miles barrage of trucks cruising into Kyiv. Praying for a miracle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US / Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.