Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad (47779 Views)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nukilia: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:
The world is being unfair to Russia.
All she trying to do, is protect herself.

In the UN council meeting, a minute silence is held for ukranians who lost their lives so far BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN FORCES WHO ARE BEING AMBUSHED AND KILLED!
FIFA has always said they don't mingle into politics, so why are all the sports outlets banning Russia.
Put Biden in putins's shoes.... Will it take a threat to its borders lightly?

Hopefully in the coming weeks "someone" will be brave enough to gather enough voices to support Russia.
The world cannot be at the foot of one country forever, power must change hands!

Putin is the defender of truth and I wish him success

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Techguy96(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Uyigue12:
How did you get that fact plss can you post! And Russia has the highest nuclear weapons so far!
This talk of Russia having more nuclear weapons dey vex me.

Powerful military is not by the number of nuclear weapons you have.

Just google US defense budget then google Russia defense budget.

U will realize that Russia is a poor country were US are.

Lemme just tell you. US spend about 700 billion dollars for defense while Russia spend about 60 billion dollars for defense.

Speaking about nuclear weapons, most of Russia nuclear weapons were from the Soviet union days, the nuclear weapons belongs to all USSR nations, not just Russia. Infact Ukraine use to have nuclear weapons too. But they all gave their nuclear weapons to Russia that in return Russia would not fight them.

Russia nuclear weapons are older, unmaintained and less deadly than that of US. All nuclear weapons are deadly tho whether old or new.

Im just trying to explain to u that owning more number of nuclear weapons doesn't mean their army is superior to that of us.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Awkabigboy: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

I have all the right to support, unsupport and not-support who I like

I don't support Putin! What are you going to do about that? Cry? Sleep without eating? Fry plantains? Cook beans

And what does it matter what you think, see or feel about my opinion

I repeat: (I DON'T SUPPORT PUTIN - cry me an ocean) but the last statement in this article of Russians using their currency as tissue paper is Western Propaganda
Make your statement without buts then, stop fighting yourself i don't know who the hell u are

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Techguy96(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Uyigue12:
How did you get that fact plss can you post! And Russia has the highest nuclear weapons so far!
This talk of Russia having more nuclear weapons dey vex me.

Powerful military is not by the number of nuclear weapons you have.

Just google US defense budget then google Russia defense budget.

U will realize that Russia is a poor country were US are.M
Lemme just tell you. US spend about 700 billion dollars for defense while Russia spend about 60 billion dollars for defense.

Speaking about nuclear weapons, most of Russia nuclear weapons were from the Soviet union days, the nuclear weapons belongs to all USSR nations, not just Russia. Infact Ukraine use to have nuclear weapons too. But they all gave their nuclear weapons to Russia that in return Russia would not fight them.

Russia nuclear weapons are older, unmaintained and less deadly than that of US. All nuclear weapons are deadly tho whether old or new.

Im just trying to explain to u that owning more number of nuclear weapons doesn't mean their army is superior to that of us.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Kelvin3476: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Very good ..it's time we stop feeding the west
Am sure even condom cannot defend us from ur IBERIBERISM

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Originality007: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Story.

Not in retaliation of any sanction, but to protect the weakened economy and stop capital flight.

Sending Ruble abroad (buying dollars) without earning more will further weaken the Ruble.

Putin e-dogs are not intelligent after all.

I tell u, dey are very daft

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Originality007: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

In the UN council meeting, a minute silence is held for ukranians who lost their lives so far BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN FORCES WHO ARE BEING AMBUSHED AND KILLED!
FIFA has always said they don't mingle into politics, so why are all the sports outlets banning Russia.

Hopefully in the coming weeks "someone" will be brave enough to gather enough voices to support Russia.
The world cannot be at the foot of one country forever, power must change hands!

are u crying already, Putin boy boy.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Feelings79: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mysticwebb:
When he knew they are already banned from doing that through Swift exclusion. Seems this Putin is a tragicomedian. Let him wait until FIFA bans Russia then he will ban his citizens from playing football. Sooner than he expects, his citizens will rise massively against him, then coup will happen.
FIFA/UEFA has banned Russia, just this evening

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Originality007: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
ButterBurger:
I never knew Putin had so much fans in Nigeria.
majority of them are those, US and EU refuse to give Visa. they are still angry

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Invitationn: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Story.

Not in retaliation of any sanction, but to protect the weakened economy and stop capital flight.

Sending Ruble abroad (buying dollars) without earning more will further weaken the Ruble.

Putin e-dogs are not intelligent after all.
An overzealous NATO e-pig is having the time of his life grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by darediamond(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
ButterBurger:
There is difference between Organic and inorganic.

Anyone who is Dynamic in and sound in reasoning would be a Fan of PUTIN an organic Being.

I am His Fan.

I stand against the Tyranny of Britain and her workshop USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by SarkinYarki: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kelvin3476:
Am sure even condom cannot defend us from ur IBERIBERISM

Kelvin thank God condoms were unaffordable the day you were

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Stevenson1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Ukraine borders about 5 EU/NATO countries. A missile fired from outside Ukraine towards Moscow will be far less effective or likely fail because Ukraine is huge on land mass.
If you have any military experience even from reading books, you would know this is an advantage for any nation.
If Ukraine joins nato it is a direct treat on Russia soil. You think Putin just woke up and decided to invade Ukraine.
Even the Bible says, if the hand is corrupt and will lead you to sin, CUT IT OFF!

Oga, Ukraine is not the problem but Putin.
You can't keep disrespecting a sovereign state and then order it not to find support or you will annihilate them. It's not done anywhere.
Ukraine wanted to join EU and NATO because they have had enough of Russian bullies.
Imagine invading and annexing your cities and states from you eg Odessa and Crimea unprovoked and then still warming you not to join NATO or EU.
Russia is the agressor here. You can't dictate to a sovereign state who to join and who not to join.
Incase you don't know... Poland and Romania is close to Russia and they are allies to America. So tell me, why haven't America attacked Russia through them since??
Forget the fake news, Putin has personal beef with Ukrainian president and that's his only reason not NATO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Kelvin3476: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
In this global village? It will be circumvented if this news is true.

I have noticed that most of these 'putin updates' are from UK platforms and that is making me suspicious if these are the true state of things inside Russia.
I will trust a German news platform more on Russian news.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
U must be a hypocrite if u belive RUSSIANS are truly invading UKRAINE becus the western media also predictd it

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Dbegining: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Nobody depends on the west ...the west depend on the rest of the world but through some heavy brain washing they have made y'all think you depend on them ...ask yourself outside the illusion what does the west actually do for U?

Who refines oil for the giant of Africa?

SarkinYarki:

Do they need to refine oils for us ?they make sure our refineries never work so they can make us pay them to use our own oil

Na my fault say I reply you. Na me cause am.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by kunle75(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mysticwebb:
When he knew they are already banned from doing that through Swift exclusion. Seems this Putin is a tragicomedian. Let him wait until FIFA bans Russia then he will ban his citizens from playing football. Sooner than he expects, his citizens will rise massively against him, then coup will happen.

You've said all,the main goal of the west is to raise his people against him like Gaddafi just watch the coming months will be nasty in Russia

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Kelvin3476: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

U PUTIN SUPPORTERS ARE NT WILD ANY LONGER. U GUYS NOW TALK WITH A VERY CALM TUNE

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by ButterBurger: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
darediamond:

There is difference between Organic and inorganic.

Anyone who is Dynamic in and sound in reasoning would be a Fan of PUTIN an organic Being.

I am His Fan.

I stand against the Tyranny of Britain and her workshop USA.
okay, your opinion is noted. You can have your seat.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by ButterBurger: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Originality007:

majority of them are those, US and EU refuse to give Visa. they are still angry
then make dem go collect Russia visa na, Putin suppose give them free na

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by SarkinYarki: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dbegining:

Who refines oil for the giant of Africa?

Do they need to refine oils for us ?they make sure our refineries never work so they can make us pay them to use our own oil
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Adiwana: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Ukraine borders about 5 EU/NATO countries. A missile fired from outside Ukraine towards Moscow will be far less effective or likely fail because Ukraine is huge on land mass.
If you have any military experience even from reading books, you would know this is an advantage for any nation.
If Ukraine joins nato it is a direct treat on Russia soil. You think Putin just woke up and decided to invade Ukraine.
Even the Bible says, if the hand is corrupt and will lead you to sin, CUT IT OFF!

Except that NATO was never going to admit Ukraine. NATO knows that any admittance would lead to nuclear warfare which frankly neither Putin or NATO wants.

Then Putin went and now played his whole hand. Dude was clearly holding all the cards regardless. Pulling back his troops after the threats last week was just enough to strengthen his position of power.

Ukraine was a bait which he whole heartedly took. The whole thing looks so Ill prepared. He neither has his people’s support or any support from the outside. It doesn’t even look his soldiers are fully motivated for the fight. The China he may have been banking on have been unusually quiet.

He’s now talking about getting the nuclear units ready. Ready for what? Nobody is ready to drop any bomb in Russia, so why is he now talking about Nuclear. Your country’s life support is clearly been targeted. Economic sanctions are flying in from left right centers, It’s open season for hackers to target your your financial institutions. Everything leads right to internal implosion. Your people will revolt and kick you out. Dude fuccked up big time and he will pay for it

7 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jackanda1:
America played Putin like a puppet, isolate and turn Europe against him without risking the lives of their troops. grin

America was never going to admit Ukraine into NATO, it was a ploy to get putin emotional, so sanctions can be issued and economy crumbled. Putin let his ego get the better of him grin grin grin

So you just admitted Americans and Nato just sacrificed the life of Ukrainians for their selfish goal.
You are intelligent
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Heffalump(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:
grin grin

Poor Ukrainians and Russians are reaping from the egos of their leaders

You tried to make sense this time, why not stick to your role model, Putin?
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by SENATOR19(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

World is against Putin because he deployed Russian troops inside Ukraine to kill them,it was a mistake Putin would have win this war through threat and diplomacy.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Adiwana:

Except that NATO was never going to admit Ukraine. NATO knows that any admittance would lead to nuclear warfare which frankly neither Putin or NATO wants.

Then Putin went and now played his whole hand. Dude was clearly holding all the cards regardless. Pulling back his troops after the threats last week was just enough to strengthen his position of power.

Ukraine was a bait which he whole heartedly took. The whole thing looks so Ill prepared. He neither has his people’s support or any support from the outside. It doesn’t even look his soldiers are fully motivated for the fight. The China he may have been banking on have been unusually quiet.

He’s now talking about getting the nuclear units ready. Ready for what? Nobody is ready to drop any bomb in Russia, so why is he now talking about Nuclear. Your country’s life support is clearly been targeted. Economic sanctions are flying in from left right centers, It’s open season for hackers to target your your financial institutions. Everything leads right to internal implosion. Your people will revolt and kick you out. Dude fuccked up big time and he will pay for it

This the West game plan to get Putin our of the picture, they believe he is become too powerful and no one man should have such power, and also they feel threatened by him.it just a pity that American and the entire West could sacrifice the life of Ukrainians and inflict so much hardship on Russia citizen in other to arrive at their goals. Shame
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by tony5(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
I am listening to the Ukrainian representative at the UN council meeting, He mentioned that Russia are killing and attacking their civilians but didn't mention the damages and how they are winning the war and how they have been resisting the Russian forces. Their is something missing which is pictorial evidence of the attacks. It's obvious these Ukrainian government is a western puppet, You are under attack and you're able to drive to the border to cross to other countries. A dullard would know it's all shades of lies. I am not supporting Russia but the Western World is the liar... I weep for poor Ukraine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by gambojimeta: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

A thief that invades someone's house is likely to get shot if the house owner has a gun. It doesn't matter if the invader is a next door neighbor.

If the the invader hurts someone in that house, people will be remorseful to the house owner and not the invader.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Raylight2(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Now I pity the innocent Russians. Putin why are you doing this? cry

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
kunle75:

You've said all,the main goal of the west is to raise his people against him like Gaddafi just watch the coming months will be nasty in Russia

God bless you, I think you have connected the dots. And let be suprise you with the truth this has been the total agenda from the on set , an the west has with the help of NATO orchestrated this from the on set. It a same they had to sacrifice so much life to get to their goal.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by gambojimeta: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
ButterBurger:
You never knew Nigerians like dictators and oppressors?

How did you think Buhari became president grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by tony5(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
How on earth is this possible??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) / Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.