Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad (47770 Views)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by idahme(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:
The world is being unfair to Russia.
All she trying to do, is protect herself.

In the UN council meeting, a minute silence is held for ukranians who lost their lives so far BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN FORCES WHO ARE BEING AMBUSHED AND KILLED!
FIFA has always said they don't mingle into politics, so why are all the sports outlets banning Russia.
Put Biden in putins's shoes.... Will it take a threat to its borders lightly?

Hopefully in the coming weeks "someone" will be brave enough to gather enough voices to support Russia.
The world cannot be at the foot of one country forever, power must change hands!

This can be likened to a thief who invades your house kills and had some casualty along the way. They should have a minute silence for the third?

What is Russia doing on the soil of a sovereign country? Distabilizing Ukraine by sponsorship of aeparatist was not enough for them. They decided to Invade.

Maybe after they must have gotten the economic shock that's when they will leave.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by gambojimeta: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
kunle75:

You've said all,the main goal of the west is to raise his people against him like Gaddafi just watch the coming months will be nasty in Russia
If he had not invaded small ukraine, nobody will hold him responsible. Actions have consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Thomist(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
In this global village? It will be circumvented if this news is true.

I have noticed that most of these 'putin updates' are from UK platforms and that is making me suspicious if these are the true state of things inside Russia.
I will trust a German news platform more on Russian news.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Continue deceiving yourself. Is like you don't have television in your home. Aljazeera site can also help you.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Judybash93(m): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:
grin grin

Poor Ukrainians and Russians are reaping from the egos of their leaders

I know right!
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by fxexperts: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
sirDUKE:

This the West game plan to get Putin our of the picture, they believe he is become too powerful and no one man should have such power, and also they feel threatened by him.it just a pity that American and the entire West could sacrifice the life of Ukrainians and inflict so much hardship on Russia citizen in other to arrive at their goals. Shame

So now the entire war was planned by the west.
Its no longer Putin your supreme Lord and master is going to destroy America.
Some of you here will smoke elephant grass and come online to write rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
gambojimeta:

If he had not invaded small ukraine, nobody will hold him responsible. Actions have consequences.

You are right he is still a human and Has his limitation and he has make a big loss. The west are winning. But let me ask is the life sacrifices worth it? Because the west has planned all this. They invited countries like Ukraine to join the, knowing fully well they had no intention of admitting them.
The whole world should be careful of the game west. And Us is playing but how will they know ? It a shame
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by idahme(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
WarriAproko:
The war dey go on for Ukraine why west dey use sanctions

You don't know sanctions is part of war? Economic war, Ukraine is using boots while the west is using sanctions.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Thomist(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

In the UN council meeting, a minute silence is held for ukranians who lost their lives so far BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN FORCES WHO ARE BEING AMBUSHED AND KILLED!
FIFA has always said they don't mingle into politics, so why are all the sports outlets banning Russia.

Hopefully in the coming weeks "someone" will be brave enough to gather enough voices to support Russia.
The world cannot be at the foot of one country forever, power must change hands!

So he is protecting his border by invading other people country and start bombing and killing them? Do you have common sense at all?
If negotiation was possible now, why not initiate it earlier instead of bringing war to people's homes?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by idahme(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
WarriAproko:
they don't know this

It will hurt Russia more than it will hurt Europe . Swift is only done partially for a reason. Russia should go ahead and retaliate we are watching.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by VicM6: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Chia, market don burst, Oja ti burst....My client wey wan send me money frn russia promise me say na tomorrow him go do the transfer but now, garri don pass water.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
fxexperts:

So now the entire war was planned by the west.
Its no longer Putin your supreme Lord and master is going to destroy America.
Some of you here will smoke elephant grass and come online to write rubbish.

Don't bring in emotions into this okay? You make me laugh though Putin is a power druck degenerate. Every single words I has pen down here is my opinion from research okay and I am entitled to it.
I have friends in Ukraine and it might interest you to know I haven't ever visited Russia ore have ties with her not to mention Putin. Infact I think I am Pro Ukraine than Russia okay.
The truth is I am factual and honest and not sentiment okay of which you are directly opposite.
Well it your faculty do with it as you please.

Level up.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Very good ..it's time we stop feeding the west

See this gworo chewing suicide bomber. Who is we?? Putin na ya papa or are u now a Russian?? Aboki wey no sabi anything, so when did Russia start feeding the West?? As it stands the Russian economy isn’t even up to the economy of a state in the US. The economy of only Texas is way bigger than their economy.

For your information Putin is only shooting himself in the leg the same way u suicide bombers kill yourselves. Who’s even doing business with Russia that he’s placing an invisible ban... Lol

I know you’re angry with the US for frustrating all terrorist head slamming countries, and they’ll keep doing it till eternity

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by idahme(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
marvin906:

Your really ignorant..
The sanctions on swift did not affect all Russian bank

It was partial Swift ban.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Adiwana: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
sirDUKE:

This the West game plan to get Putin our of the picture, they believe he is become too powerful and no one man should have such power, and also they feel threatened by him.it just a pity that American and the entire West could sacrifice the life of Ukrainians and inflict so much hardship on Russia citizen in other to arrive at their goals. Shame

Someone in his position should know better and should not be making such rookie mistakes. This is what happens when you are surrounded by yes men who agree with everything you say out of fear.

Every indicator points towards the invasion being a total disaster from the go and just playing right into the hands of the west. If people were talking to him at Kremlin, this would not have happened. Unfortunately, America has been playing this game long and well enough

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by victorsola: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jackanda1:
America played Putin like a puppet, isolate and turn Europe against him without risking the lives of their troops. grin

America was never going to admit Ukraine into NATO, it was a ploy to get putin emotional, so sanctions can be issued and economy crumbled. Putin let his ego get the better of him grin grin grin
this here is a deep thinking.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Thomist:

So he is protecting his border by invading other people country and start bombing and killing them? Do you have common sense at all?
If negotiation was possible now, why not initiate it earlier instead of bringing war to people's homes?
It pains me to see the likes of you, that do not research. This issue did not start today okay? it been over eight years now. Russian has always registered her displeasure and the international body's won't have it, Ukraine won't negotiate and you come here and spew trash?
You should be ashamed. And I do not say this out of any disrespect but it the truth.
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Billygee2u: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Which swift will they use to transfer the money in the first place?

Like Putin is drunk on vodka. He has forgotten Russia has been isolated!

USA has cut ties with Central bank! Switzerland, who does not interfere in world politics has started raining it own sanctions

Putin should know it’s over!

You can’t fight United people who share common goals
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jackanda1:
America played Putin like a puppet, isolate and turn Europe against him without risking the lives of their troops. grin

America was never going to admit Ukraine into NATO, it was a ploy to get putin emotional, so sanctions can be issued and economy crumbled. Putin let his ego get the better of him grin grin grin

That’s why the US remains the world power. Everything isn’t by muscle or force, there are some things u use your head of which Russia has always lacked right from the days of the USSR. They never learn

6 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by ncoolsome(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

People like u just type for typing sake..you come into my country to try to kill me and I ambush you,you still want a minute of silence for what exactly??
So FIFA shld allow the champions league final to take place still in russia abi??

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Adiwana:

Someone in his position should know better and should not be making such rookie mistakes. This is what happens when you are surrounded by yes men who agree with everything you say out of fear.

Every indicator points towards the invasion being a total disaster from the go and just playing right into the hands of the west. If people were talking to him at Kremlin, this would not have happened. Unfortunately, America has been playing this game long and well enough

I agree with you totally and it only a pity lot of life's had gone down and will still go down on this account.
It nice we could come to a come ground.

My only concern and pain is that this war needed not to have happened. It a total shame to both leaders and they will regret it
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

So far as Putin was stupid enough to go into a war with Ukraine without thinking or even trying to dialogue with them, he deserves every punishment he’s getting. Putin is a dictator and that’s why he’s also considering invading Finland who wasn’t even part of the Soviet Union

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
nomenclature:
And you think russians do not have alliance ?

What alliance?? Name it pls I want to know. Even China has refused to finance them because they too don’t want to hurt their growing economy. The Chinese value their economy than friendship. Do u also want to talk about small Iran?? No country wants to be aligned to Russia for now so as not to feel the axe

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Trymeagain: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Unfair... really! Russia invaded a sovereign state... evn when everyone was telling him to chill for dialogue...

The people am pitying is the people of russia... cos i know they are not in support of this putin move.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
BKayy:

The sanctions is already hitting the West.
Fuel scarcity is already knocking.

I know sey na person like u go talk this one.. buhahahaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
eminikansoso:

China, North Korea, Iran, India and some Asia countries will rally round and support Russia and they can form a strong economy union to counter US and the West.

Which Asian countries?! Laos, Vietnam or Thailand? Lol abeg no make me laugh

Even India won’t be on that table because of their issue with China

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Newton2024: 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
tonididdy:

helinues:
grin grin

Poor Ukrainians and Russians are reaping from the egos of their leaders
SarkinYarki:
Very good ..it's time we stop feeding the west
[/s]
All these kids on NL, supporting Putin and regurgitating right wing propaganda, I have a question for you all. If what Putin is doing is so great why are RUSSIANS protesting against him? You do no research, you read nothing without an emoji yet you want to come to a public forum and be proud of your ignorance.
Most terr-orists surporting Putin are irrational and illogical. They must headslammers, northerners or members of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by idahme(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
tonididdy:

They lost their lives defending their nation, Russia has not directly targeted civilians.
If you have a gun pointed at me and I have a gun in my hand too, will I point mine to the skies?

In someone's sovereign territory? I have never seen where an invader or assassin or armed rubber when killed is given a minute silence. May be those who sent them can give them the minute silence honour but certainly not the victim and the onlookers.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by tonididdy(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nukilia:

Putin is the defender of truth and I wish him success

Anything to topple the crown that has being so comfortable on the western head is welcome. Any tactics used to archive this does not matter.

The earlier the world realise that the world is being policed by the West, the earlier we unshackle ourselves from this slavery.

I miss Mandela, I miss Mugabe. This is an opportunity for Africa to make her mark on the world scene but NO, they are sleeping waiting for the next American dollar to embezzle.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Thegamingorca(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Once Kyiv falls the war will be over grin
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
ictplotter:

Nigerians ar stupid sha, just listen to ur analysis. Close economy still the best system of economy. Russia don't need forex to strengthen their economy. Forget those capitalism and democracy of satanic NATO and America which they used to chain Africans n other some gullible nations. Ask urself why Kuwait hav the strongest currency in the world today, what ar they importing and exporting?

Kuwait has the strongest currency and so what’s their GDP?? Are they amongst the richest or strongest economy in the world?? Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Boss469(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2022

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Spanki:

And what if that was his retirement plan as an ex KGB Lord. Then after the coup, the claim is that Putin is assassinated. And someone else steps in. �

Lol.... Stop watching too much movies. It makes u senseless in real life situations. U see man wey dey try to save him dying economy just in 3 days and u dey talk of retirement plan... Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US / Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.