Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,165 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed (1251 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting / Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Calling someone boy while typing from your mother's bedroom. Grow a pair
Still very easy..you either do that or keep crying.. grin
Bringing no point here just dragging yourself in the mud.. cheesy
Pls all I need is some reasonable answer not this kid words.. cheesy

Sounds like you in tears huh? cheesy
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by AroleOduduwa2: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still very easy..you either do that or keep crying.. grin
Bringing no point here just dragging yourself in the mud.. cheesy
Pls all I need is some reasonable answer not this kid words.. cheesy

Sounds like you in tears huh? cheesy

Faceless forum, you are free to rant if thats makes you feel better, but doesnt change the fact that your iq and utterance is that of a teen. When you finally grow some pair, come back and ask whatever you need to know, but in the meantime back to your mom's lap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Faceless forum, you are free to rant if thats makes you feel better, but doesnt change the fact that your iq and utterance is that of a teen. When you finally grow some pair, come back and ask whatever you need to know, but in the meantime back to your mom's lap
Say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot... cheesy
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by AroleOduduwa2: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Says someone who lives with his parent, when you're of age, you can come back for this conversation or you can hand the phone back to your elder who have knowledge of international politics

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by AroleOduduwa2: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Problem with misguided people like you is, you think because US go through peoples socials as part of verification process for visa application, you think by spewing incoherent comments will give you more edge at securing a visa. Iro paro fun ro.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Says someone who lives with his parent, when you're of age, you can come back for this conversation or you can hand the phone back to your elder who have knowledge of international politics
As I said say this when you stop feeding from her pot..boy slide off or provide an answer.. cheesy
Look how you are making a mockery of yourself..you say I have no idea concerning politics but you can't prove me wrong..
Still waiting for an answer or your tears..you don't just drop statement like that.. cheesy
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Problem with misguided people like you is, you think because US go through peoples socials as part of verification process for visa application, you think by spewing incoherent comments will give you more edge at securing a visa. Iro paro fun ro.
All I need from you is an answer tho..this talk is getting boring.. grin
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by AroleOduduwa2: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As I said say this when you stop feeding from her pot..boy slide off or provide an answer.. cheesy
Look how you are making a mockery of yourself..you say I have no idea concerning politics but you can't prove me wrong..
Still waiting for an answer or your tears..you don't just drop statement like that.. cheesy

Prove you wrong on what, when the article is there for you to read, maybe you lack comprehension, if you do thats not my fault, blame your parents.
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by AroleOduduwa2: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

All I need from you is an answer tho..this talk is getting boring.. grin

It will get boring because you finally met someone that won't stand your childish taunt.

Flat track bullies always chicken out when they meet people stronger than them
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Prove you wrong on what, when the article is there for you to read, maybe you lack comprehension, if you do thats not my fault, blame your parents.
The article is there and I gave justifications for the invasion and brought out points but you are hitting at me with tears..all I need is an answer nothing else... undecided
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

It will get boring because you finally met someone that won't stand your childish taunt.
An answer pls.. cheesy
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Roger3D(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

In what way?
You mean Egypt can tell your country what and what to do with their own country? shocked
Wow tell me more I am all ears..
Can the Americans allow the Russians place nuclear warheads in Cuba or Mexico just like they did during the 1963 Cuban missile crisis?
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by AroleOduduwa2: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The article is there and I gave justifications for the invasion and brought out points but you are hitting at me with tears..all I need is an answer nothing else... undecided

Who approved the peace keeping mission Ukraine claimed they went to Iraq for. The fact remains Iraq was invaded based on false claims, you and I know this.

Ukraine have been used in many instances for this sort of missions in the past.
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Who approved the peace keeping mission Ukraine claimed they went to Iraq for. The fact remains Iraq was invaded based on false claims, you and I know this.

Ukraine have been used in many instances for this sort of missions in the past.
False claims you say.. Saddam committed crimes against humanity..I fail to see why you people ain't seeing this tho..
Still no justification for Russia's invasion..
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by AroleOduduwa2: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

False claims you say.. Saddam committed crimes against humanity..I fail to see why you people ain't seeing this tho..
Still no justification for Russia's invasion..

What crime, name them pls. I am not here to change your views, all I am asking is for you to be fair and truthful.

Are you aware the UN voted against the invasion of Libya, what did the US do, they invaded the country, murdered Gaddafi
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

What crime, name them pls. I am not here to change your views, all I am asking is for you to be fair and truthful
Pls check this link out thanks..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Saddam_Hussein
Saddam Hussein was hanged for ordering the deaths of 148 Shiite men and boys in the village of Dujail after an assassination attempt there in 1982... But by the standards of his brutal rule the Dujail killings were a relatively minor crime...he killed thousands..
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Investigative: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

I am sure you didn't read the article before asking your usual nonchalant questions
The Mumu didn't know Africa are beginning to wise up
Not those time they lies and we assimilate their lie like that.
Now we will scrutinize it and remove every lies and propaganda
Though some confuse Africans will fall for it
But no longer as many like before
Meanwhile
No more social distancing

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Investigative: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls check this link out thanks..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Saddam_Hussein
Saddam Hussein was hanged for ordering the deaths of 148 Shiite men and boys in the village of Dujail after an assassination attempt there in 1982... But by the standards of his brutal rule the Dujail killings were a relatively minor crime...he killed thousands..
Biden
Obama
Bush
Leopold of Belgium killed millions of Africa thousand times more of what you accuse Saddam

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Danjikanbauchi: 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Biodun556:
US claimed Saddam Hussein was developing weapon of mass destruction. After invasion of Iraq 2003 that resulted in death of 1.2 million Iraq civilians, it turned out that US claim was a lie. Ukraine was part of the allied forces used by the US.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-National_Force_%E2%80%93_Iraq
and then so fucking what, killing a million Terrorists is a good step in the right direction.
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Pelecius: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hashabiah:
True talk . Vladimir Putin's speech exposed the so called "Weapons of mass of destruction " in Iraq that the US tossed up and down for years.

But thank God we know the truth , and Ukraine must pay for having a hand in the destruction of lives and properties of innocent Iraqis
Who will pay for the destruction of live and properties in Nigeria by the hands of terrorists?

Whenever nations like Syria, Libya, Yemen, "Palestine" are mentioned, some folks go wild. But I wonder why they care less about the destruction happening in their one Nigeria
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Hashabiah: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
Pelecius:

Who will pay for the destruction of live and properties in Nigeria by the hands of terrorists?

Whenever nations like Syria, Libya, Yemen, "Palestine" are mentioned, some folks go wild. But I wonder why they care less about the destruction happening in their one Nigeria
[/s] Why should I care about what happens to Nigeria when people like you choose to support westernized democracy that does not work in the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians ...? You capitalist pigs keep swallowing all sorts of westernized bullshit and propaganda that adds nothing to your growth or development in the short term or in long run .

But when people like me support Russia or other communist states that kick against America and European hypocrisy, you are quick to throw online tantrums and start reflecting on "Nigeria and her problems ". Rubbish
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Connected1: 1:45am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I gave you justifications for USA'S action all I need is for you to give me a justification for Russia's illegal invasion now..
And concerning the Cuba missile crisis we will get to that from here.. bring it on..
You keep defending your Foolishness.

I am marvelled, If you have a personal issue with Putin or Russia, I think you should quote or tag them on Twitter and say your mind with your real face on your profile picture.

I am tired of seeing your comments on every single thread about this European War spilling trash, Even if everything I need is being provided for me, I can't be this jobless, I will rather wash my dirty clothes or plates.

You are getting out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Pelecius: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2022
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Why should I care about what happens to Nigeria when people like you choose to support westernized democracy that does not work in the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians ...? You capitalist pigs keep swallowing all sorts of westernized bullshit and propaganda that adds nothing to your growth or development in the short term or in long run .

But when people like me support Russia or other communist states that kick against America and European hypocrisy, you are quick to throw online tantrums and start reflecting on "Nigeria and her problems ". Rubbish
Why should I care about what happens to Nigeria
This is pathetic. Because the terrorists are likely to spare you, so it's not a problem.
Lemme guess, you are another "peaceful" muslim.

westernized democracy that does not work in the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians
Would you like to tell us what works? Dictatorship or (Sharia)?

You capitalist pigs keep swallowing all sorts of westernized bullshit and propaganda that adds nothing to your growth or development in the short term or in long run .

Then the name calling comes in.
Again, what's the relevance of this with what I said
If you are angry with the west, settle it with them. It's not my business

All you need to do is show me how I throw tantrum because you support Russia.
I only asked why such care is not shown towards Nigeria
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Hashabiah: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
Pelecius:

Why should I care about what happens to Nigeria
This is pathetic. Because the terrorists are likely to spare you, so it's not a problem.
Lemme guess, you are another "peaceful" muslim.

westernized democracy that does not work in the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians
Would you like to tell us what works? Dictatorship or (Sharia)?

You capitalist pigs keep swallowing all sorts of westernized bullshit and propaganda that adds nothing to your growth or development in the short term or in long run .

Then the name calling comes in.
Again, what's the relevance of this with what I said
If you are angry with the west, settle it with them. It's not my business

All you need to do is show me how I throw tantrum because you support Russia.
I only asked why such care is not shown towards Nigeria
[/s] It seems you can't read . So don't quote me again with your stupidity
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Pelecius: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] It seems you can't read . So don't quote me again with your stupidity
Great.
I now understand better.
If you can't back up simple claims and just deflect from main point, then I wonder why you have to respond in the first place.

Enjoy your hate and reject any Visa for you (or family) to move to the west.
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by StainlessCup: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good one..now they were there for peacekeeping or so according to that article..
USA attacked Iraq to get them out of Kuwait...they kept at it because Saddam refused to live up to the terms of the cease fire...

He was accused of War Crimes.. Crimes Against Humanity and other serious crimes...a terrorist was what he is..so what if Ukraine did what they did there was enough justification..now tell me what's Russia's justification for invading Ukraine?
So that's the justification for killing over 1.2million civilian

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Biodun556(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2022
StainlessCup:
So that's the justification for killing over 1.2million civilian

Which crime against humanity will warrant carpet bombing civilians?

What crime did Saddam Hussein committed that US and Israel have not commited before?
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Biodun556(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
helinues:
Meaning

The law of kama
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by paafin(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls any proof for this..

You don't know or you are ignorant of this?
Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Svlla: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good one..now they were there for peacekeeping or so according to that article..
USA attacked Iraq to get them out of Kuwait...they kept at it because Saddam refused to live up to the terms of the cease fire...

Is it not the same peace keeping Russia is doing in Ukraine
Ukraine refused to live up to the terms of the Minsk agreement
He was accused of War Crimes.. Crimes Against Humanity and other serious crimes...a terrorist was what he is..so what if Ukraine did what they did there was enough justification
Likewise is Russia accusing Ukraine of Genocide, Nazi backed ethnic cleansing and killing of civilians in Donbass
so what if Russia did what they did there was enough justification

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Participated In Invasion Of Iraq Where 1.2 Million Civilians Were Killed by Eneye4me: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He was accused of War Crimes.. Crimes Against Humanity and other serious crimes...a terrorist was what he is..so what if Ukraine did what they did there was enough justification..now tell me what's Russia's justification for invading Ukraine?
War crime against Donbass region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson / Israel Calls Off Ground Attack: Demobilise All Reserversits. / US Woman Turns Up Alive Two Weeks After Her Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.