Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 (40011 Views)

Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder / Complete Sports Founder , Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead / Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by Naijanascam: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2022
Rest on Sir........
You came
You saw
You conquered
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by juman(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2022
Wow.
Wow.
Wow.

He was fantastically fantastic.
Read through the comments.
I will say he was better than all nigerian generals put together.

Wow.
A great man.

I used to listen to sport news reading his papers.
I dont like sport so much like that so I dont buy or read sport newpaper.-
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by Huracio(m): 12:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Okoko Ikpayan reporting from Calabar...who still remember this phrase

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by Prenonjebose: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2022
He was not only a pioneer of sports tabloids, but contributed immensely to super eagles qualifications for USA 1994 and AFCON triumph in same year. Used to have piles of his sport magazines. Adieu. Condolences to Mumuni Alao

1 Like

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by joe120120(m): 12:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Sunny Ojegbase, rest in peace. I really enjoyed reading succes digest, with the likes of Julius Ojegbase, Ronald Nzeroma, and so many other netpreneurs. He was one of the pioneers of information marketing, and how to earn money from the Internet in Nigeria back then RIP
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by simply22: 12:51am On Mar 01, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by blackgold2018(m): 12:58am On Mar 01, 2022
JayPeeOham:
When your success is more famous than you!!! RIPto the dead
No.
It’s because he chose a life of privacy.

And that’s a perfect life.
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by Action102(m): 1:23am On Mar 01, 2022
RIP Sport master
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by sehin79(m): 1:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Rip to him complete sport was the internet of the street then…. I remember him very well then in okota..
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by gulfer: 1:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Trailblazer, indomie generation will not know what's ISR.... I still have posters I cut and put in albums from CFI and ISR... God rest this man that made more meaningful impact on life than the thieving politicians..... cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by God2man2again(m): 1:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Great man.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by kfasian: 2:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Waoooooooo..!

The man who made me what I am today..! Thought I would ever have an opportunity to meet with him one on one. I used to be a chronic reader of Success Digest. I will save my last money to buy it as soon as it comes out. I will take it home and study it page by page until one day when I saw something that changed my live for ever. I made my first million via Success Digest.

What a great Mentor to people like us.

RIP SIR..!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by cardoso514: 2:45am On Mar 01, 2022
Oh Complete Sports!
Rip fine man
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by blackmantis: 2:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Never met him in person but was inspired by him to become a successful entrepreneur today.
From reading success digest I learnt about paypal , clickbank, affiliate marketing, forex trade etc.

Condolence to his family.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by Prisco4luv(m): 3:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by saajus: 4:01am On Mar 01, 2022
I can't forget 100 Naira Success Digest and 20 Naira Complete Sport then. I attended his seminars multiple times. He's one of the pioneers of Google Adsense in Nigeria around 2005. He mentored Akin Alabi. His religious beliefs made him not really support Akin Alabi's sports betting move. He raised many entrepreneurs. He lived a fulfilled meaningful life.

Adieu, Baba.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by AdeniyiA(m): 4:19am On Mar 01, 2022
JayPeeOham:
When your success is more famous than you!!! RIPto the dead
Hm!
Your statement carries weight, it shows that he lived an industrious, a decent, impactful and humble life. I think it is better in life for our achievements to speak and go before us rather than trying to impose yourself on the people for acceptance. Our politicians with their ill-gotten wealth readily come to mind...
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by tokunbodr(m): 4:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Rest in pce.
I
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by tokunbodr(m): 4:23am On Mar 01, 2022
Rest in peace. Sir
I remember reading all of his newspaper like Success Digest.
He was one of the Best Sport News Man.
������������
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by Okpotud(m): 4:25am On Mar 01, 2022
RIP Sir...
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by jeffkennedy: 4:33am On Mar 01, 2022
RIP legend! I can never forget the impact of Success Digest in my life, it's the foundation of everything I'm today. You've done your part on earth, continue to rest on sir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by okuta007: 4:47am On Mar 01, 2022
References1:

https://guardian.ng/news/complete-sports-founder-sunny-ojeagbase-passes-away-at-71/?utm_medium=Social&echobox=twitter_post&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1646071024-1

May his soul RIP - I remember buying Complete Football Magazine when it was N2 then in 1988 His real name then was Sunny Obazu- Ojeagbase, I guess he removed Obazu from his name - those who know - know

1 Like

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by juman(m): 4:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Good persons like him should be widely celebrated while they are still alive.
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by GreenCapitolTe(m): 5:03am On Mar 01, 2022
May his soul rest in the peace of Christ
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by JustforMen: 5:07am On Mar 01, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Death(untimely) is what will happen to people that don't mind their business here on nairaland

To know if something is timely or not, you most know the exact reference time.
What is the time of death, sir?
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by fjjc(m): 5:30am On Mar 01, 2022
R.I.P
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by miqos02(m): 5:32am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by Infomaz(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2022
What an impactful life he lived. I attended his course on Information Marketing Business Workshop (IMBW) and have become an infoprenuer ever since.

He teaches you how to make money to the blessing of your family and to the glory of God.

Your life is hidden in Christ. Rest on, till the resurrection day, when by God's grace, you'll rise again.
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 by philkoms: 6:02am On Mar 01, 2022
May his soul rest in peace with God.His magazine then affect my life positively while growing up in the 90s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Sallah Faked An Injury To Observe His Prayer" Rumored On Twitter / Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. / John Mikel Obi: Biography, Net Worth, Salary, Age, And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.