Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” (2507 Views)

I Thought The World Will End / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Are you ready to marry and if you are ready to always talk things out without letting any issues pass the current day as a woman, abeg if u be that type of woman chat me up..
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by oloriooko(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
must you marry?

2 Likes

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Phoneworld:
Are you ready to marry and if you are ready to always talk things our without letting any issues pass the current day as a woman, abeg if u be that type of woman chat me up..

So assuming the world is not ending soon, you won't marry grin
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

So assuming the world is not ending soon, you won't marry grin

Lol, na so oh...
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2022
oloriooko:
must you marry?
Are u single?
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Richy4(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2022
grin grin grin
You are funny my friend...So u don't want to be among the youngmen that will be following the Lamb were ever he goes, wearing white robes, holding palm beaches and singing new songs in heaven that the book of Revelation 14:4 talked about... Those ones that did not "defiled' themselves with women grin grin
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by usj(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lol, Goodluck
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by faithfull18(f): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
True, my brother grin
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Richy4:
grin grin grin
You are funny my friend...So u don't want to be among the youngmen that will be following the Lamb were ever he goes, wearing white robes, holding palm beaches and singing new songs in heaven that the book of Revelation 14:4 talked about... Those ones that did not "defiled' themselves with women grin grin

In fact if I see a virgin man that has never laid hands on a woman before, I would love to sponsor him every month.

But his hands and entire body must be woman-free.

I don't care about his age.

3 Likes

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Richy4(m): 4:43am On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

In fact if I see a virgin man that has never laid hands on a woman before, I would love to sponsor him every month.

But his hands and entire body must be woman-free.

I don't care about his age.

grin grin grin grin
The number might surprise youo... just that they might be embarrassed to admit it...
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Richy4:

grin grin grin grin
The number might surprise youo... just that they might be embarrassed to admit it...

They should be proud to wear their badge of chastity.

Nothing wrong in respecting your body.

All those guys who will insult you are already jealous of you because they know that they are missing something.

I don't value men who go round using women's body and are not sorry about it.

So if I find one man, especially someone above 25, I have monetary incentives for him.

2 Likes

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2022
Elpibe:
Am here

You think it's only by mouth?

There are tests to verify your virginity but since it's if no socioeconomic value, it's not popular.
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2022
Elpibe:
grin grin come and verify please, how much will you be paying per month

The tests will be run in a lab. Not by me.
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

All those guys who will insult you are already jealous of you because they know that they are missing something.

So if I find one man, especially someone above 25, I have monetary incentives for him.
Am ready when u are ready... am 6ft and 30 years of age, i domt mind ur age too, as long as u dont cheat.. Am fine, no gain in cheating
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by MrLondonder: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

The tests will be run in a lab. Not by me.

gooood aftanon, please do u hav yansh & r u strong? smiley
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
MrLondonder:

gooood aftanon, please do u hav yansh & r u strong? smiley

I didn't post for a relationship o.

Just to support a verified virgin man above 25 with money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by MrLondonder: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

I didn't post for a relationship o.

Just to support a verified virgin man above 25 with money.

so u wanto sleep with 25 mans but u not a virrrgin...corrrect?...Story! undecided
anyways please can i mate wit u please am a londoner? smiley
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
MrLondonder:

so u wanto sleep with 25 mans but u not a virrrgin...corrrect?...Story! undecided
anyways please can i mate wit u please am a londoner? smiley

Read calmly.

Not to sleep with anybody, only to give monetary incentive to encourage chaste men.

No sexual interest here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by MrLondonder: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

Read calmly.

Not to sleep with anybody, only to give monetary incentive to encourage chaste men.

No sexual interest here.

huh? u create thread acusin inosent man of rapin 13year old girl & then u askin for moiney so he can sleeeep wit her?
wot on earth is wrong with u home base people for God sake?....HE IS INOSENT PLESAE!!! angry
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
MrLondonder:

huh? u create thread acusin inosent man of rapin 13year old girl & then u askin for moiney so he can sleeeep wit her?
wot on earth is wrong with u home base people for God sake?....HE IS INOSENT PLESAE!!! angry

Look very well. I am not the original poster.

The thread is not mine.

Modified:
Oh I see, you don't know the meaning of chaste. A chaste person is someone who chose to avoid premarital sex. Not because he couldn't get a woman, but because he decided to avoid it. Someone who has never done it.

I said I will dash him money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by MrLondonder: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

Look very well. I am not the original poster.

The thread is not mine.

Modified:
Oh I see, you don't know the meaning of chaste. A chaste person is someone who chose to avoid premarital sex. Not because he couldn't get a woman, but because he decided to avoid it. Someone who has never done it.

I said I will dash him money.

ok so yor way pf helpin people is to dash a rappist moieny so he can comit more crime....correct?....dont u goto mosque? womens like u are bad for Nigeria . how can u pay a rappist? HOW SAD!!!!(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
MrLondonder:

ok so yor way pf helpin people is to dash a rappist moieny so he can comit more crime....correct?....dont u goto mosque? womens like u are bad for Nigeria . how can u pay a rappist? HOW SAD!!!!(no ofeinse) undecided

Mr man. I don't know what you mean by rape, click on the thread and read everything again.

No one is collecting anything until they have been tested scientifically.

So, a rapist can not pass the test.

Don't reply me, read the thread from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by MrLondonder: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

Mr man. I don't know what you mean by rape, click on the thread and read everything again.

No one is collecting anything until they have been tested scientifically.

So, a rapist can not pass the test.

Don't reply me, read the thread from the beginning.

READ YOR POST AGAIN and SHAME on u for payin rapist on nairaland..hopw can u create thread to help rapist people becuz u tink when u pay them they will be goood people...people like u is a disgrace to Nigeria. Why would u pay a rapist for raping people. Why? this is sad & we are are shame of u sir. Am from london & wot if white people see this thread? Shame on u please, innit!!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
MrLondonder:

READ YOR POST AGAIN and SHAME on u for payin rapist on nairaland..hopw can u create thread to help rapist people becuz u tink when u pay them they will be goood people...people like u is a disgrace to Nigeria. Why would u pay a rapist for raping people. Why? this is sad & we are are shame of u sir. Am from london & wot if white people see this thread? Shame on u please, innit!!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry

You need to stop whatever you're drinking or smoking.

Nobody is collecting any money.
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by MrLondonder: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

You need to stop whatever you're drinking or smoking.

Nobody is collecting any money.

sorry for exposing u for paying rapist man moiney to get back on his feet, how shaamefull. angry
the good knews for u is am a lover not a fighter & i have moiney & i drive range rover, onl;y £37,000(cash)....anyways was yor nomba please? smiley
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
oloriooko:
must you marry?
how will he Bleep legally if he doesn't?
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

All my life I've never had sex B4 it's sad and true.

I can proof it embarassed
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hammyaladin:
All my life I've never had sex B4 it's sad and true.

I can proof it embarassed

It's not supposed to be sad.

By not having sex you're dodging many bullets.

1 Like

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
MrLondonder:

sorry for exposing u for paying rapist man moiney to get back on his feet, how shaamefull. angry
the good knews for u is am a lover not a fighter & i have moiney & i drive range rover, onl;y £37,000(cash)....anyways was yor nomba please? smiley

I don't want money from you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Being Tight Or Stingy? / Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period / Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.