Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” (2508 Views)

I Thought The World Will End / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

It's not supposed to be sad.

By not having sex you're dodging many bullets.
thank you. Now where z my gift for staying chast cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hammyaladin:
thank you. Now where z my gift for staying chast cheesy cheesy

It's not by mouth
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

I don't want money from you.
Are u ready for marriage, am available
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

In fact if I see a virgin man that has never laid hands on a woman before, I would love to sponsor him every month.

But his hands and entire body must be woman-free.

I don't care about his age.
I'm here na please I need this sponsorshipundecided
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by MrLondonder: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saintmary:

I don't want money from you.

ok then please can i mate wit u insted pleasee? if u dont want the full ting then please can only the head enter please? ...by the way did i mentions I drive juss a range rover (£37,000..cash)..juss in case u ask. soplease please please can i mate wit u..juss me? smiley
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 5:20am On Mar 03, 2022
NewSoul:

I'm here na please I need this sponsorshipundecided

I can't trust a Nigerian's words just like that.

Don't blame me please.

2 Likes

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Imagine
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2022
Phoneworld:

Are u ready for marriage, am available

But you're with the single mom you posted about.

What's happening between you?
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2022
Saintmary:

But you're with the single mom you posted about.

What's happening between you?

The topic keeps on coming up in our conversation and maybe she is not ready...
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Phoneworld:

The topic keeps on coming up in our conversation and maybe she is not ready...

You need to sit her down and talk about plans to get married.

If she tells you straight to your face that she doesn't want to marry you, then you can confirm.

Don't assume.
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2022
thats just i see my life right now, let God help me
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Saintmary:

You need to sit her down and talk about plans to get married.

If she tells you straight to your face that she doesn't want to marry you, then you can confirm.

Don't assume.

I have VN of her telling me that too... that she does not take marriage important and she dont see her self with a man in a house, that she prefers to let a man get her pregnant and she stay alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Phoneworld:

I have VN of her telling me that too... that she does not take marriage important and she dont see her self with a man in a house, that she prefers to let a man get her pregnant and she stay alone

Eyah.

She must have been very hurt.

Let her be.
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Saintmary:

Eyah.

Let her be.
Thank you, i wish..
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by MrLondonder: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Saintmary:

Eyah.

Let her be.

darling i need a knew babe ...do u have yansh & side yansh please? cheesy
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2022
MrLondonder:

darling i need a knew babe ...do u have yansh & side yansh please? cheesy
If this what u want, thats mean u are not ready.. they are more to a woman than does lost

1 Like

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by gozzlin: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2022
Saintmary:

You need to stop whatever you're drinking or smoking.

Nobody is collecting any money.

grin

It's so funny reading your replies cos it's obvious you're not aware that you're chatting with nairaland's number one troll and clown.

1 Like

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2022
gozzlin:

grin

It's so funny reading your replies cos it's obvious you're not aware that you're chatting with nairaland's number one troll and clown.

I'm observing his pesky behavior following me around.

1 Like

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by gozzlin: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2022
Saintmary:

I'm observing his pesky behavior following me around.
grin
You're in for it.
That's his modus operandi. He'll stalk the hell outta you till he's satisfied. His main Monika on nairaland from time immemorial is MrCork.

Brace yourself for a continuous barrage of mentions from him talking poppycock and meaningless drivel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Saintmary(f): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
gozzlin:

grin
You're in for it.
That's his modus operandi. He'll stalk the hell outta you till he's satisfied. His main Monika on nairaland from time immemorial is MrCork.

Brace yourself for a continuous barrage of mentions from him talking poppycock and meaningless drivel.

Thanks for preparing me.

I always knew I'll meet a psycho one day.

1 Like

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Saintmary:

Thanks for preparing me.

Lol, imagine...
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by gozzlin: 12:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Saintmary:

Thanks for preparing me.

You're most welcome.
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2022
gozzlin:

You're most welcome.

The both of u fit so well.
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by gozzlin: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Phoneworld:

The both of u fit so well.

Yea, you might be right cos I feel so too. smiley
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
gozzlin:

Yea, you might be right cos I feel so too. smiley
But she sound like a more older woman, likewise u

1 Like

Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by gozzlin: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2022
Phoneworld:

But she sound like a more older woman, likewise u
Yea, I'm an older man. I don't know about her though.
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by Phoneworld: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
cool
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by SweetSauce(f): 5:36pm On May 10, 2022
gozzlin:

grin
You're in for it.

Lol
Someone once did same to me, on my former account.
Many many werey plenty here, the guys esp.
Re: Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End” by gozzlin: 12:53pm On May 13, 2022
SweetSauce:

Lol
Someone once did same to me, on my former account.
Many many werey plenty here, the guys esp.

I tell ya. Many crazy ass niggars full here. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does Women Flaunt Nudity Themselves Shamelessly? / "Nigerian Families Are Very Traditional" - Scottish Scholar / How New Wife Of Oni of Ife Dumped Her Dubai Based Fiance For Oni(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.